Swap name: Birds are Beautiful Swap - Round 2!
Craftster member who is organizing this swap: jungrrl
Sign-up date range: through 2/29/08
Date to send item by: 3/30/08
Limited to a certain number of people? No.
Restricted to people who all live in the same country? No.Swap Organizer himself/herself meets these conditions:
- Has fully read the Swap Info Guide: YES
- Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: YES
- Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: YES
- Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a Swap Moderator if this swap has more than 25 participants: YESSwap Organizer will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions:
- Has been a member for at least one month: YES
- Has posted at least 15 times: YES
- Has completed one swap successfully before signing up for multiple swaps at a time: YES
- Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps: YES
- Does not have any negative feedback: YESDetails of swap
Are you a bird lover? Can't get enough of crows? Sing the praises of swallows? Love the superciliaried hemispingus? This is for you! We'll be crafting bird themed items. Swap Requirements:
Minimum 1 large, 1 medium, 1 small bird themed crafts. (Feel free to discuss with your partner if you want to send each other extras!)The rules are:
- You must post in this thread if you are participating. (psst! Signer-upers!)
- You must respond when I randomly PM you (once) about midway through the crafting process.
- You must get a DC# or keep your receipt if shipping internationally.
Also, please try to put "Birds are Beautiful Swap" or something similar on all PMs to me, and please let me know when you send/received via PM.
That's not so bad! Now, onto the fun part.
If you want to participate, information to send to organizer:QUESTIONNAIRE TO ANSWER:
(please fill out entire
Name of swap: Birds are Beautiful Swap - Round 2
Your real name:
Mailing address including the country:
Would you be willing to ship to an address outside your own country?:
Do you have an access to a digital camera?
What are your three favorite birds? (Can be species specific or general and doesn't need to be limited to three!)
What crafts can you do?:
What crafts would you like to receive?:
Do you prefer decorative trinkets (plushies) or utilitarian crafts (journals, totes)? Would you prefer to receive all practical items or all decorative items, or a mix? :
Least favorite colors?:
What materials do you like/dislike? (Please let me know if you would prefer not to receive items made with feathers/fur/etc.):
Any Allergies? Any allergens in your house? :
Do you have a wist or other stalk-able place? :
Anything else your partner should know? :IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE, REMEMBER TO SEND YOUR INFO TO ORGANIZER VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE AND NOT TO REPLY WITH IT HERE.
Also remember to read the Swap Info Guide
to find out how to ship your item and other details about participating in a swap.