A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Do you know about all of these Craftster features?
Total Members: 300,916
Currently Running With Scissors:
555 Guests and 12 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 26
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Decorate My House Swap (SIGN UP 2/15/08 - 2/24/08, SEND BY 3/21/08)  (Read 21786 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

maiziemama
« Reply #20 on: February 16, 2008 12:52:19 PM »

Is anyone else doing this swap and the "spice up my kitchen" swap, too?

Well, I am!! I am organizing the kitchen swap!  It will be a great way to spice up two rooms...I am asking my partner to send items to liven up my crafting space for this swap!

Ohhh, and it needs it, believe me!! 

ANd I am glad that I am not the only indecisive one when it comes to paint colors!!  Right now my kitchen has about 10 different paint sample cards hanging, so I can choose the base color!!  its so hard to decide!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

mimiw
« Reply #21 on: February 16, 2008 01:12:57 PM »

I'm seriously considering the kitchen swap, however we are going to renovate our kitchen but we have to wait until after April ( & the Masters) until we start.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Phizzychick
Paper Crafts, Scrapbooking, and ATCs Moderator
Tutorial Contributor

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile WWW
« Reply #22 on: February 16, 2008 01:49:03 PM »

Great rooms Zelda.Suicide! Your partner will be spoilt for choice!

I need to get taking some proper shots of my room Roll Eyes
THIS ROCKS   Logged

SpottedFrog
« Reply #23 on: February 16, 2008 05:29:28 PM »

Man! I have no open swap slots Sad
I'll be watching this though, crafting for a room is right up my alley Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged
cookiemaker
« Reply #24 on: February 17, 2008 02:12:52 PM »

Yay I sent in my info yesterday! It took me forever to decide which room, but ultimately, my room is the best place for cool stuff to go! I'll have to get a picture next time it's bright and sunny (and clean)!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
AsphaltQueen
« Reply #25 on: February 17, 2008 03:14:44 PM »

Whoo-hoo! I'm in for this one and sent in my questionnaire. I'll upload pics later (I'm in the car traveling from North Carolina back to Michigan), but my partner will get 4 rooms to choose from - one of which is my crafting room, which some of you in the shop the swap swap may have seen pics of. The others are the spare bath, spare bedroom and dining room/kitchen. I figured why not give my partners a choice of almost everything!   Grin

And I'm lovin' the rooms so far - this gallery should be awesome!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

mimiw
« Reply #26 on: February 17, 2008 03:27:09 PM »

Okay, I am being super indecisive about which room I want help with  Huh  I have narrowed it down to 3 (I think...) so I thought I would put them all up there and see if anyone has suggestions...

This is our family room and I know it looks cluttered already, but there is a whole bare wall over to the right (I am just too lazy to go take a new picture in the dark). 

This is our living room.  We don't use this room often, however, it is the first room you see when coming in our front door so it is at least always clean  Smiley

This is a very strange angle of my sewing room.  The room is so oddly shaped I think it may be hard to visualize for someone - even with pictures  Smiley

Any suggestions?  I am also considering my front porch (it is very large) and my back porch but decided against those since I have put them off because I don't want to make anything to withstand weather so I am sure no one else will either!

THIS ROCKS   Logged
superhooker

like a crack whore, except with yarn

perfectly pleasing...in a dirty sort of way

View Profile WWW
« Reply #27 on: February 17, 2008 05:51:19 PM »

I love your blue rooms!  I'm sorta surprised by how alike your rooms are to mine.  If they were a bit smaller, and orange, they'd be the same!  I tried taking pictures today, but its really overcast, and I can't get enough light.  I'll try again tomorrow with the curtains open. 

I think I'm going to give a couple of choices too.  I'm getting my hubby to take me to Home Depot to get paint cards of the colors that my kitchen is going to be, because its not painted yet.

Does anybody wanna craft me some new carpet?  My house came with stupid beige...which I HATE!!!  We're eventually going to replace it all with bamboo.  Of course that has to wait until we rewire the house, and redo the plumbing, and buy two new furnaces, and correct a bit of structural damage, and replace the roof....so maybe we'll have nice floors by the time we retire!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Step off, I'm doin the hump.
Phizzychick
Paper Crafts, Scrapbooking, and ATCs Moderator
Tutorial Contributor

View Profile WWW
« Reply #28 on: February 18, 2008 04:09:41 AM »

Great rooms mimiw! I love the two blue rooms, but it'd be fun to craft for a craft room too Cheesy

I'm sorry to say that I have a problem now with this swap Undecided I'm going away late on the 23rd for a week and I thought that the place were were staying had internet. It turns out it doesn't, and I can't find anywhere in the town that does Sad I had thought I could do my planning that week, but that's going to be impossible now if I can't get on here and see photo's and speak to my partner. Cry
THIS ROCKS   Logged

mimiw
« Reply #29 on: February 18, 2008 05:32:16 AM »

Phizzy, I can partner you up early if you like  Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 26 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Learn how to Cornrow Hair - Overhand Cornrow
Learn how to Cornrow Hair - Invert Cornrow
Learn how to Cornrow Hair - Sectioning and Planning the Style
How to Cornrow Hair
Learn how to Style Your Hair for Prom - Modifying the Curly Look
Latest Blog Articles
Handmade Gift Ideas: Wooden Chain
Handmade Gift Ideas: Upcycled Car Trash Bag
Tute Tuesday: Honkin' Big Beach Ball Snowman

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...