A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Please remember to SEARCH before asking a question that may have already been answered. Thanks!
Total Members: 297,169
Currently Running With Scissors:
623 Guests and 22 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]  All
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Ridiculously long engagement...  (Read 8503 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Cia_Moonchild

Who in their right mind can resist pretty things?

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: July 31, 2009 02:37:45 PM »

I'm not quite sure that I would count as being engaged (no rings exchanged), but me and my SO have decided to marry each other (I've always been confused how that differs from a "real" engagement)... though not until we've graduated etc... so that means atleast a five year wait, probably more. Ofcourse being of a planning and researching nature I've already started thinking about wedding dresses  Roll Eyes
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Pretty things are the meaning of life, pretty crafted things are bigger than life.
annieandchiquita
Crafting Addict; no speciality

Darn picture :(

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: December 13, 2009 12:47:03 AM »

My fiance and I have now been together 3 1/2 years, engaged since our 1 year anniversary and won't be married till October 2011 (2 kidlets later  Cheesy ) 4 1/2 years, to the day we'll have been together  Smiley
Oh, AND much to my family's disgust, we're having a teeny tiny wedding, more or less eloping with a couple of family members out of state. Budget friendly, child friendly and the way WE want it Cheesy I'm very happy and excited with the whole idea lol
I have the materials for our invitations (admittedly bought when we were planning on getting married when we first got engaged, or 18 months after... I fell pregnant, we changed our priorities Smiley ), my veil, a few different theories for my dress, which I'm hopefully going to make, the design done for my jewellery and came to the conclusion that I have to find a thicker sterling silver headpin for them, otherwise they don't take the weight of the swarovski crystal well. Oh, and far, FAR too many bridal mags that I spent probably half of my new budget on lol
They're all going to be annoyed when they realise that our photographer will most likely be a friend of mine  Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Wifey
Mama
Crafter Cheesy

Currently swapping -
Back to Hogwarts: Sent!

Breathless Waiting for Breaking Dawn: Planning, purchasing and crafting Cheesy Not a minute too late, right? Such a last minute crafter...
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]  All Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Kristen Stewart Is the Best Dressed Woman of 2013
How to Deal With Love Handles
Underwear That Flatters Your Figure
Picking the Right Panties For Your Body
3 Lightweight Hoodies For Spring Workouts
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: DIY Drum Light
Tute Tuesday: Fleece Puppy Bed
Matchbox Mania!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...