A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: You can get cheap (and legal! Wink) advertising by donating a challenge prize! Go here for more info.
Total Members: 297,556
Currently Running With Scissors:
608 Guests and 31 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Yet another "52" reasons book (pics added IMG OBESE)  (Read 369926 times)
Tags for this thread: playing_cards , 52_reasons  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

sookie74
« Reply #70 on: February 12, 2009 05:48:42 PM »

random gifts are the best!

we're not doing anything special. just the same as last year and all the years before. there's a local newspaper that throws a kind of anti-vday bash every year. they invite people to bring tokens of past relationships, come on stage, talk about it and destroy it! 

its always a lot of fun. And better than dinner/dancing!:)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Tuesdae
« Reply #71 on: February 12, 2009 07:55:00 PM »

Oh, man. You are so cool! I like the way you respect the most dangerous four-letter word! Much props on that!

So, my best friend and I are super tight. Its kinda weird, because we spent the entire semester of our first class together (drawing) ignoring the other because I thought she was a stuck-up artist-snob and she thought I was a poser! Ahh, college! The second to last class we were talking to someone (I knew them from HS and she sat next to her all sem) and we found out we had been in the same mental hospital during out tremulous teen years. We shared a cigarette and have been insperable ever since! Funny, how the world works...

So, this is our second Valentines Day together, and our second VD as eachothers dates. We never seem to be able to keep boys around...

I bought a deck of cards, and am currently locked in my study with bins of markers, crayons, glue, and scrapbook paper.

The theam? 52 reasons Kris is AWESOME AND AMAZING!
(we have an ongoing joke of a magical ven diagram, one circle Awesome, ect)

She turned 20 last Saturday, and I'm poor, so I kinda flaked on the present-thing. I made her a tiara out of paper that said "Nobody cares about my ANGST anymore" and an anti-card. (we both hate cards) I intend to make up for it!

Its 9:53, Feb 12. I have no digital camera, and my printer is broken. This will be done old-school!

(can you tell I'm excited?)
THIS ROCKS   Logged
MrsMonkey
« Reply #72 on: February 13, 2009 07:10:39 AM »

Some of those made me laugh out loud especially the 'you're gay' one! Good work Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Knit Newborn Baby Mittens with a Loom Part 12/35
How to Knit Newborn Baby Mittens with a Loom Part 11/35
How to Knit Newborn Baby Mittens with a Loom Part 10/35
How to Knit Newborn Baby Mittens with a Loom Part 1/35
How to Knit Keepsake Bags with a Loom Part 5/5
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Seed Packet Gifts
Cooking: Honey Month
September 19th - Talk Like a Pirate Day!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...