A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Did you know you can view all images posted by a member? Learn how here!
Total Members: 302,547
Currently Running With Scissors:
613 Guests and 14 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 ... 34
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Spice up your Kitchen Swap (Signups Closed) Sendouts by 3/25  (Read 27310 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

buckeyebeadgirl

Luckiest girl in the world :)

View Profile
« Reply #280 on: March 17, 2008 11:39:44 AM »

I learned the hard way about leaving things to dry with cats around!  Now, anything that needs drying (or meat thawing, etc) goes in the microwave to sit until it's dry!  Luckily I live alone and nobody will be finding craft projects drying in my microwave!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

HOLY CRAP!  My DNA bracelet was selected for Best of Craftster 2008!!  And it took me 21 days to figure it out!
bigfatroses
« Reply #281 on: March 17, 2008 11:44:56 AM »

I received!  Will post pics in a few, but let me just say that kawaiiholic is the cutest kitchen goodies maker EVER!   Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I have several craft books available for trade/Wist items/supplies.  Please see my profile for more info Smiley
Zelda.Suicide
« Reply #282 on: March 17, 2008 12:19:49 PM »

HAHA, I had the meat thawing problem, mine also goes into the microwave, though sometimes my husband uses the microwave to reheat coffee and forgets to put the meat back in... cats are so bad.  luckily they usually leave my craft stuff alone (well, they have been known to plop right in the middle of a drying stenciled tshirt, ugh)... however our crotchety old cat loves peeing in laundry baskets of clean clothes!  that was my sunday in a nutshell, redoing loads of laundry, thankgoodness our new washer has a sanitary cycle. 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

MommyTheMaid
« Reply #283 on: March 17, 2008 05:07:57 PM »

My cat usually stays far away from the entire crafting area.  Recently I have found her sleeping on top of the craft table up against my sewing machine  Angry 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

frosty772
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #284 on: March 18, 2008 01:35:01 PM »

Thankfully my cat doesnt mess with anything he cant eat.  Pretty boring really as he doesnt play with his own toys or anyone elses for that matter.  Roll Eyes (and hes not even three yet)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

<b>Like what you see here??  It might be in my shop!!<b>
http://www.frosty772.etsy.com

<b>I wist!! Lets do a personal swap!!!<b>
http://www.wists.com/Frosty772

Moderndayvictorians .blogspot.com
Kitten Wrangler
Somewhere, somehow, Connex is to blame

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #285 on: March 18, 2008 05:20:30 PM »

Okay. I just want to say now that I'm very glad that most of the things I've made are of the 'quick and dirty' variety - Y'know, I can do them in one sitting, or finish it off in a day during the commute, etc etc.

Because the large item is LARGE. I've clocked up my 9th or 10th hour on it now. And I want it for myself!!! Kiwi-Chickie, I hope you'll like it.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

If I should die of smallpox
Put my remains in my snuff box
bigfatroses
« Reply #286 on: March 18, 2008 08:09:21 PM »

I think I might be able to send on Saturday!  No promises though, since our weather has been all sorts of funky, which usually leads to a major fibro flare.  Sad  But I'm still going to be optimistic!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I have several craft books available for trade/Wist items/supplies.  Please see my profile for more info Smiley
SampsonsLynnie
Now Presenting...

Supergeek

« Reply #287 on: March 18, 2008 08:44:25 PM »

The weather here has been warming up... with the except of the recent rain, it's been quite nice!  Grin Unfortunatly, that also means that things are getting pretty harry (pun intended, I'm a dog groomer) at work, so my progress has been slowed a bit.  Tongue I should still be sending over the weekend tho, I about have to, as next week will be even busier.  Shocked
THIS ROCKS   Logged
seaofstars
sew serious

mmmmm... fabric!

« Reply #288 on: March 19, 2008 09:51:07 AM »

I'm sending tomorrow! Smiley I finally finished my little thing that just seemed to take forever.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Etsy Shop
http://sewserious.etsy.com

Blog
Blog Giveaway happening right now! Ends Monday, March 7th. Stop by for details on how to win a free zipper pouch!
http://sewserious.blogspot.com
loopylamb
« Reply #289 on: March 19, 2008 02:11:30 PM »

I'm sending tomorrow! Smiley I finally finished my little thing that just seemed to take forever.
Hurrah! I'm excited.
Looks like I won't be sending until Monday or Tuesday (due date), because I have no time off work until Sunday. However, I have completed one large item and one small item, and have plans laid for another large and two more smalls.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 ... 34 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Create Cool Banners in Gimp
How to Create A Map in Photoshop
How to Make a Twitter Logo in Photoshop
How to Use GIMP Freeware Image Editor
How to Convert Images Into Icons in Gimp
Latest Blog Articles
DIY Summer
Craft Challenge 101 Announced - Stash Buster
July 8, 2014 Featured Projects

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...