A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Curious if a project is for sale, or if someone wants to do a private swap with you?  Please Personal Message the member rather than posting on the thread.
Total Members: 300,947
Currently Running With Scissors:
399 Guests and 5 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 [2]  All
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Jute and wood Tote  (Read 2425 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

purplexime
« Reply #10 on: September 17, 2007 10:14:06 AM »

Gracias por la pagina web en espaniol.  You are the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
jordyca
« Reply #11 on: September 18, 2007 07:24:29 AM »

OH MY GOD!!!  I love you!!! I love you!! I love you!!!!! you gave me the diagram for flowers  in the other post  Tongue but i couldnt start because I dont know nothing about crochet, and all the sites I found were in english, so i didnt understand a half word  Undecided so I was searching for someone who teachs me how to crochet,  but this site is wonderful!!! the instructions are so clear, I cant wait to tomorrow to buy the needles and the yarn, OHHHH I am so excited, thank you, this is why I love crafster, every one in here are so generous,  Kiss love you love you love youuuuuuuuu!!!!

do you speak spanish?? i'm mexican. and I live in cancun.. so if can help you let me know.
buen dia!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://guaya.wordpress.com/
graphic designer at day, bartender on the weekends, and a crazy craftster by night.
jordyca
« Reply #12 on: September 18, 2007 07:27:13 AM »

they're both super adorable! very summery/springy...you're all ready for next year! Smiley i like how you used the...well, i thought it was called jute, but i think you are calling it yute? anyway, that with the cotton lining and the crocheted flowers and wooden handles...so many great textures together! i like that!

hola.. i'm even ready for this year, where i live there's no winter.. it's always summer. about the yute o jute ja ja ja ja i didn't know the translation in english so I thought it was the same than in spanish.. here we call it yute..  Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

graphic designer at day, bartender on the weekends, and a crazy craftster by night.
purplexime
« Reply #13 on: September 18, 2007 09:01:03 AM »

I think yute in English would be bulap.  Here is the definition from the dictionay "a coarse cloth made of jute or hemp, used for making sacks, in upholstering furniture, as a backing for carpets, etc.

I hope it helps.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Ashlie
« Reply #14 on: September 18, 2007 10:42:47 PM »

I LOVE these! I've been inspired! Time to whip out the sewing machine! Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Kala*
« Reply #15 on: September 19, 2007 03:24:11 AM »

Oh, I love the flowers!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
mirchita

somewhere over the rainbow....

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #16 on: October 03, 2007 07:05:38 PM »

OH MY GOD!!!  I love you!!! I love you!! I love you!!!!! you gave me the diagram for flowers  in the other post  Tongue but i couldnt start because I dont know nothing about crochet, and all the sites I found were in english, so i didnt understand a half word  Undecided so I was searching for someone who teachs me how to crochet,  but this site is wonderful!!! the instructions are so clear, I cant wait to tomorrow to buy the needles and the yarn, OHHHH I am so excited, thank you, this is why I love crafster, every one in here are so generous,  Kiss love you love you love youuuuuuuuu!!!!

do you speak spanish?? i'm mexican. and I live in cancun.. so if can help you let me know.
buen dia!

siiiiii! yo vivo en Tamaulipas, no es como CanCun  Cheesy pero es un lugar lindo para vivir, muchas gracias, ahora estoy empezando ya algunos proyectitos, por cierto, las flores ya las hice  Grin y estoy super feliz, igual estoy a tus ordenes, este lugar (crafster)
es fabuloso, seria perfecto en espaniol  no? hahahahaha. kisses
« Last Edit: October 04, 2007 12:04:13 AM by mirchita » THIS ROCKS   Logged
jordyca
« Reply #17 on: February 11, 2008 07:50:47 AM »

We so need a site like this in Spanish. !!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

littlemuffler
« Reply #18 on: February 12, 2008 07:29:26 AM »

those bags are amazing! great job!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
jordyca
« Reply #19 on: March 10, 2008 09:37:28 AM »

Thank You for your comments!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 [2]  All Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
What is an SLR camera?
How many megapixels should my digital camera have?
What are some things I should look for when choosing a digital camera?
Will a digital camera make picture taking easier?
What is the difference between film and digital cameras?
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Chalkboard Wine Glasses
Handmade Gift Ideas: Wooden Chain
Handmade Gift Ideas: Upcycled Car Trash Bag

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...