Craftster member who is organizing this swap:Theatregirl25
Sign-up date range: 2/11/08 to 2/23/08
Date to send item by: March 31, 2008
Limited to a certain number of people? (Optional):25
Restricted to people who all live in the same country? NO
If so, which country?
All ages allowed.
Swap Organizer himself/herself meets these conditions:
- Has fully read the Swap Info Guide: YES
- Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: YES
- Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: YES
- Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a Swap Moderator if this swap has more than 25 participants: YES
Swap Organizer will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions:
- Has been a member for at least one month: YES
- Has posted at least 15 times: YES
- Has completed one swap successfully before signing up for multiple swaps at a time: YES
- Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps: YES
- Does not have any negative feedback: YES
Details of swap:
Anything and everything Bill Shakespeare! This swap is all about our love for Shakespeare, the language, plays, poetry, the movies adapted from Shakespeare. We will make 1 large item, 1 medium item and 1 small item. If you want to make more, and you and your partner have worked it out, go for it.
If you want to participate, information to send to organizer:
QUESTIONNAIRE TO ANSWER:
Name of swap: The Works/world of William Shakespeare
Your real name
Mailing address including the country
Would you be willing to ship to an address outside your own country?
Favorite Shakespeare Play:
Favorite Shakespeare sonnet:
Favorite Shakespeare character:
Favorite quote/line from a play or sonnet
Favorite movie adaption (i.e. Shakespeare in Love, any of the Kenneth Branagh adaptations):
Favorite actor in a Shakespeare play/movie:
Have you ever been to a live performance of a Shakespeare play?
What type of crafts can you do?
What type of crafts would you like to receive?
Any more information you would like to tell your partner:
IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE, REMEMBER TO SEND YOUR INFO TO ORGANIZER VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE AND NOT TO REPLY WITH IT HERE.
Also remember to read the Swap Info Guide
to find out how to ship your item and other details about participating in a swap.
AFTER PEOPLE HAVE SIGNED UP AND BEEN APPROVED, LIST THE PARTICIPANTS HERE AND WHO IS SENDING TO WHOM:Sent
sent, recived and feedback given!
Not recieved/not sentTheatregirl25>>><<<cigarettesandvalent ines
I hope this makes sense because we have an odd number. Enjoy!!!
Here is the gallery in case anyone has trouble finding it. http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=234520.0;topicseen