A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Joining an Organized Swap? Please review the rules and info on a regular basis.
Total Members: 297,522
Currently Running With Scissors:
648 Guests and 24 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  All
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Miami-Dade County Craftsters  (Read 9052 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Ariannrhod
« Reply #30 on: February 25, 2008 05:21:56 PM »

ok what time?
THIS ROCKS   Logged
gratefulapril
« Reply #31 on: May 23, 2008 09:57:33 AM »

Hi. I'm new and live in Homestead. New to Florida as well. I just got a sewing machine, and have completed a few simple projects. Just wanted to say hi, and sorts jump start this thread again.
peace
THIS ROCKS   Logged
kellieperson
« Reply #32 on: August 01, 2008 12:32:41 AM »

damn it. lol... this hasn't really worked out very well and i just realized that they closed that barnes&nobles..

anybody else got ideas as to where we can meet up??

B&N seems to be the only place you can loiter... there's one in kendall and one at sunset place??

and what do we do after we're done introducing ourselves? lol... i suck at preparing meetups but none of my friends understand anything about crafting  Undecided
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Raise a glass... to poor decision, broken hearts, and blurred vision."
Ariannrhod
« Reply #33 on: August 02, 2008 09:57:17 AM »

Why not just meet up inside Dadeland? It's my craft central, Michael's, Jo-Anns, and Pearl. (though admittedly I prefer the Pearl up near Ft-Laud) Don't know when to do it though, horribly bad at planing anything.
« Last Edit: August 02, 2008 02:53:05 PM by Ariannrhod » THIS ROCKS   Logged
simber
« Reply #34 on: August 19, 2008 12:03:40 PM »

Hello out there!
Trying once again to see if some of us can meet.  I like the idea of Barnes and Noble in the Greenery by Dadeland.  Anybody else??  How about thursday or friday around 10 am? 
Waiting to hear...
THIS ROCKS   Logged
pino_i
« Reply #35 on: August 24, 2008 09:57:29 AM »

Hi Everyone. I live in Miami. Just noticed this topic. I would love to do a meetup but can't during the week. PM if anyone one is interested in  meeting up on the weekends. Thanks. Lisa
THIS ROCKS   Logged
chaoticpassion
« Reply #36 on: September 10, 2008 01:23:56 PM »

I'm interested in this too!

Maybe we can all decide on a pattern to pick up, or a craft that we'd like to try out, and meet up to get the materials to do it, then go somewhere to work through it all together.

My thing is sewing, but I'm usually too impatient for patterns. I know if I was doing the same pattern as other people and we were all bouncing questions off of one another, it'd be a lot easier. Maybe an accessory like a handbag or hat?

Or if somebody else has a great talent that other people want to learn, we can go somewhere for a little lesson.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Visit my site at www.mybunnygoboom.com
krafty-scribe
« Reply #37 on: January 20, 2009 03:29:17 PM »

Hi,

I am new to craftster and just found this thread Smiley

I have interest and have tried many different crafts. Currently I am attempting to build a basic loom to weave with, made from PVC, hardware & wood Tongue

I haven't done weaving in at least 20+ years so I am kind of new to it - again Tongue

I live in West Kendall / Country Walk area right now and would be interested in meeting others for crafts or even just sharing tips and ideas, having some coffee or whatever.

I don't drive so the Dadeland area or some place close to Kendall, with the exception of Homestead, would be good for me. As long as it's on a bus route and not more than one or two bus's that's cool Wink

I keep my eyes open for deals wherever I go, craft stores, thrift stores, good will, etc. I used to get great deals on useful items at the swap shop (in Broward) but since I no longer have a ride, I don't get up that way Sad 

I'd be happy to trade & sell or buy (cheap) occasionally with others should there be items we are no longer in need of, sometimes I end up with leftovers I can't use, possibly others have the same experience?

That's it for me, Happy Krafting! Smiley

Laters,
Julie = Krafty-Scribe
THIS ROCKS   Logged
ticklemenani
« Reply #38 on: July 01, 2009 11:04:35 AM »

Hello,
I'm near the Zoo... I would love to get together... my sister and i have done a few crafts shows and stuff but we would love to meet some new crafty people!
my email is ticklemenani@yahoo.com

thanks,
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  All Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Use the Content Aware Fill Tool on Adobe Photoshop CS5
How to Use the Brush Panel on Adobe Photoshop CS5
How to Use the Text Layout Framework in Adobe Flash Professional CS5
How to Use the XFL File Format in Adobe Flash Professional CS5
How to Use the Decorative Drawing Tool in Adobe Flash Professional CS5
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Seed Packet Gifts
Cooking: Honey Month
September 19th - Talk Like a Pirate Day!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...