A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: You can now organize your bookmarks into folders!  Read more here.
Total Members: 298,791
Currently Running With Scissors:
423 Guests and 5 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24]
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Stuff an Easter Basket Swap SEND BY March 14  (Read 15073 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

CohesiveChaos
CohesiveChaos.com

I've kissed alot of frogs - only found 1 prince

View Profile WWW
« Reply #230 on: March 17, 2008 11:10:45 PM »

my neighbor called and she has my package I'll go pick it up in the morning.  Our door bell is really quiet but our post man knows if I don't answer to take packages over to her so hopefully I'll have photos for you tomorrow Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

life is what you make it - make it art & make it beautiful
MandyLikesPie
« Reply #231 on: March 18, 2008 05:06:44 PM »

I won't be able to post photos of my wonderful package from grahairedoldlady tonight because my hubby needs to use the computer. But look for them tomorrow night!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

MandyLikesPie
« Reply #232 on: March 19, 2008 11:29:45 AM »

UPDATE
Everyone in my group, with the exception of our fine organizer, should have feedback now. If you don't, let me know!

Looking forward to seeing the rest of the packages in the gallery! Mine will finally be going up tonight. It's been hard, but I've held off eating any of the candy or opening any of the toys until I can take photos.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

serendipity_sarah
« Reply #233 on: March 22, 2008 12:28:23 PM »

Please be sure to PM both organizers when you have received.  Either you or your partner must post pics of what you received in the gallery.

I will not update your feedback until the above requirements have been met.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
MandyLikesPie
« Reply #234 on: March 24, 2008 07:36:42 AM »

I hope everyone had a super-happy Easter! What did you all do?

My parents were originally going to host Easter but our celebration got pushed back until this coming Saturday. My brother and his wife were having lots of silly problems (when are they not?  Roll Eyes) and my husband was sick, so it was just going to be me and my mom and dad. So we postponed it until next weekend so that people might actually be able to make it.

I did make an Easter dinner for me and my husband, though, since I was bummed we wouldn't have a celebration. I made baked ham, homemade baked beans, deviled eggs, and an apple crisp. I also made steamed broccoli but got distracted embroidering while it was steaming. All the water evaporated and then the pot scorched, so I had to throw both the broccoli and the pot away. But everything else was tasty, and my embroidery was pretty!  Cheesy And I've been eating lots of the candy my partner sent me.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2008 11:10:58 AM by MandyLikesPie » THIS ROCKS   Logged

SpottedFrog
« Reply #235 on: March 24, 2008 10:23:06 AM »

We had a pretty good Easter despite both kids being sick the entire week previous. Between the illness, the fact that we had been out of town the previous week and my mom's busy schedule we cheated this year and went out to eat Easter brunch, we spent big bucks & went to the Hyatt Resort which is very nearby. It was wonderful Smiley
The girls LOVED their baskets (I hid all the swap goodies & put them in the baskets). One package of Peeps got eaten by my stupid dog, but only after the 3 year old scattered them all over... Roll Eyes Stupid dog is eating lots of grass today. At least she didn't get any of the chocolate, I bought only Dove chocolate and that would have been a High Crime! not to mention the serious tummy ache...dumb dog.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
bigfatroses
« Reply #236 on: March 24, 2008 11:06:38 AM »

We didn't do anything Sad  My husband is away for training, and me and DD just mope around when he's gone.  DD did get to play with her new Dora kite, and she met the Easter bunny at Walmart the day before. 

Holidays are no fun when the Army makes your spouse go away- even if it is just for 10 days.   Cry
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I have several craft books available for trade/Wist items/supplies.  Please see my profile for more info Smiley
indigo_roses
« Reply #237 on: March 24, 2008 01:52:57 PM »

Mandy, don't let your husband get you sick too!

I went to work at the coffee shop at church in the morning on Easter, then I came home, crafted for one of my other swaps, and then we had a family dinner. We had ham, scalloped potatoes, steamed broccoli, deviled eggs, and for dessert my dad made a carrot cake.

I gave the stuff that Harvey sent for my sister to my mom to put in her Easter basket, and she said that she liked it! Lots of chocolate, what's not to like?  Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Pinterest
50 in 2013 18/50

Taking a break from swapping to focus on crafting for myself, friends, and charity
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Cook Perfect Burgers
Heavenly Hush Puppies Recipe
Homemade Grilled Pizza
How to Cook a Fire Island Inspired Meal
Nearly No Fat Fudge Brownies Recipe
Latest Blog Articles
Handmade Gift Ideas: Sherlock Matchbox
@Home This Weekend: Bottlecap Magnets
Tute Tuesday: Dark Chocolate Bacon Pecan Pie

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...