A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Curious if a project is for sale, or if someone wants to do a private swap with you?  Please Personal Message the member rather than posting on the thread.
Total Members: 297,508
Currently Running With Scissors:
459 Guests and 19 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 35
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Ongoing Wish Swap 31 Gallery  (Read 34489 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

bkrenning4

"Dance like no one is watching..."

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #70 on: February 26, 2008 07:47:11 AM »

I received the greatast packages this week!  All images are clickable thumbnails!

From LAPOLI I received asian-inspired decorated mgnetic tins!  Here they are already full and in there temporary home.  We are doing a metal square backsplash when my husband returns and they will have a new home then!

CLOSE UPS:

Thanks, LAPOLI!  I love them!  They are perfect.

Here is the package I received from ANIMEGIRLIE.  She claimed me for a water bottle carrier.  It is the most gorgeous shade of red! 

Thank you so much!  It will come in so handy!

And, if that isn't enough...I received from K8KRE8S.  I received a tea cozy for my french press.  It is gorgeous! 

I had a birthday party for my son on Sunday, used it and received so many comments on it!  Thank you so much.

I just want to say a special thank you to everyone who participates in the Ongoing Wish Swaps!  You are the best!
« Last Edit: March 01, 2008 08:41:52 AM by bkrenning4 » THIS ROCKS   Logged
parisgirl
I craft for comfort

Alice in Parisland

« Reply #71 on: February 26, 2008 08:33:49 AM »

Those are so cool.  Where can I find those tins?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

lapoli
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Catching the Undead Since 2011!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #72 on: February 26, 2008 08:42:13 AM »

Parisgirl - bkrenning4 wanted specific sizes (something more than 1oz and less than 4oz--these are 3.4oz, I think). I ended up getting them at Bed, Bath and Beyond, I think? They were perfect because they were already magnetic and had clear tops that made it easy to decorate.  You can find plenty of them in different sizes, though, just by searching around online. 

I was happy with how they turned out--I may even do a set for me!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

parisgirl
I craft for comfort

Alice in Parisland

« Reply #73 on: February 26, 2008 08:45:10 AM »

Thank you so much Lapoli,

They gave me a great idea for a current swap, and just in time - the send out is next Monday!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

summertimerolls

"I hope this works"

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #74 on: February 26, 2008 09:05:16 AM »

Thanks for explaining the row counters to me...I don't really knit, but my mom does and I was wondering if she could use some.

Everyone has such cool creations this round.  I hope I can reach the bar. 

Lapoli-digging the new avatar, still feel like a jack-a** though for making such a comment.  However, I'm not afraid of you anymore cause you have been so nice Wink
Your crafty gnomes are almost done!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

PM me if you are interested in a personal swap.
bettflow
« Reply #75 on: February 26, 2008 09:47:53 AM »

I RECEIVED SOME WONDERFUL THINGS YESTERDAY FROM frosty772.  WOOHOO!!!  FELT LIKE CHRISTMAS ALL OVER AGAIN:)))

Ok, here's a pic of all the wonderful things she sent:)  A wonderful handmade tote bag, rotary cutting mat, one-sided thimble, fabric, and two BEAUTIFUL pieced quilt squares (THEY ARE SOOOO BEAUTIFUL!!!)

frosty772.........JUST LOVE THESE SQUARES!!!  YOU DO SUCH BEAUTIFUL WORK:)))

OMG how I needed this mat.  Now I can get started cutting out some squares, YIPPEE!!!  THANKYOU SOOOOO MUCH!!!

This fabric will be GREAT for my quilt:))

OH WOW!!!  frosty772......You just don't know how badly I needed this totebag!!!  You outdid yourself on this one......IT'S WONDERFUL!!!  Love the color:))

Take a look at the pretty lining......IS SOOOOOO PRETTY:)))

[
THIS ROCKS   Logged
bettflow
« Reply #76 on: February 26, 2008 10:02:07 AM »

I also received some FANTASTIC crochet magazines from oneredboot:))  WOW oneredboot.....you did SOOOOOO good:)))  They've got SOOOOO many wonderful patterns....just can't decide what I'm gonna make first:))  THANKYOU SO MUCH!!!!

WOW......TWO PACKAGES IN ONE DAY:)))  Almost too much excitement to handle, lol.

« Last Edit: February 26, 2008 10:05:23 AM by bettflow - Reason: OOPS......POSTED WRONG PIC...SORRY, LOL » THIS ROCKS   Logged
oneredboot
« Reply #77 on: February 26, 2008 10:13:35 AM »

Glad you like them, Betty!  Those vintage magazines have really amazing patterns if you're willing to dig for them!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
bettflow
« Reply #78 on: February 26, 2008 10:21:10 AM »

OH YES.....THEY SURE DO!!!  I'm in the process of putting together a pattern album made up of all my favorite patterns from magazines.  I choose my favorite patterns from magazines, cut them out, then I laminate them and put them in the album.  The only problem I'm having is that sometimes there's two really cool patterns on one page (both front & back), lol.  Then I have to decide which one I want to keep the most, lol.  Having a ball putting it all together though:))
THANKS AGAIN oneredboot:))
Hugs,
bettflow
THIS ROCKS   Logged
AsphaltQueen
« Reply #79 on: February 26, 2008 10:28:34 AM »

Sajona, glad you like the yarn. When you mentioned you never seem to get enough of one type to dye for a larger project... well, I figured I needed to help ya out! I forgot to include in the note that the yarn is straight from Ireland - I purchased it at an estate sale from some very crafty, older ladies who were destashing.   Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 35 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Use the Rotobrush Tool in After Effects
Where to Find 3D Visualization Resources
How to Use Free Stuff from Google in Funtimerhinestone
How to Take 3D Photographs
How to Draw Betty Boop
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Seed Packet Gifts
Cooking: Honey Month
September 19th - Talk Like a Pirate Day!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...