A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Need help? Click the HELP link at the top of the screen to read the docs or ask at the Help Desk.
Total Members: 296,646
Currently Running With Scissors:
789 Guests and 26 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 35
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Ongoing Wish Swap 31 Gallery  (Read 34112 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

MommyTheMaid
« Reply #40 on: February 21, 2008 05:47:40 PM »

I got a great package of felt food today form Atsuko.  I was so excited that I forgot to get a picture before rushing to show my daughter.  We made "pantcakes" for a long time today.  Here is the pic that was taken before they were mailed to me and I hope to get some action shots as well.

THIS ROCKS   Logged

nofury

With every breath of honesty, I strip before you.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #41 on: February 21, 2008 05:52:12 PM »

Wow! Those are beautiful! What a great package. I think that's honestly the best looking felt food I've seen. Very clean and professional.

I really like the pears!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

50 Projects in 2009! 26/50
Flickr!
Wist!
"We are all trapped in the amber of the moment. There is no why." --K. Vonnegut
A2K
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

arf arf!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #42 on: February 21, 2008 05:57:19 PM »

Wow!  That is awesome felt food!  Those pancakes look good enough to eat! 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

poerava
« Reply #43 on: February 21, 2008 07:10:36 PM »

here is what i got from Lapoli, a huge box of yarn, I am so excited to get started an my afghan.

And what i got from addicted2knitting: a pair of cute sock, fabric ans zippers

sorry for the bad pics

Thank you for the goodies ladies.
« Last Edit: February 21, 2008 07:12:33 PM by poerava » THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://www.wists.com/Poerava
Please consider being a bone marrow/stem cell donor, you could help save a life. http://www.marrow.org/HELP/Join_the_Donor_Registry/index.html
I have vintage sewing pattern in various sizes available for trade. Also a vintage knitting booklet available. pm if intereste
underthemountain
Tutorial Contributor

This Shall Be For Music

« Reply #44 on: February 22, 2008 08:24:09 AM »

Mommythemaid, I am so glad that you and your daughter are having fun with the play food.  Lana saw the package and wants me to make her some pancakes now.  LOL.

Thanks for all the compliments gals!!!  I got the pattern for the pears off of Craftsters.  The strawberries are from a felt book and the rest I made up.

Poerava, great yarn, can't wait to see the afghan!!!  I love your socks too!!  Super kawaii!!! 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Hi! I'm looking for a spinner to transform my awesome fiber into yarn for me....have some fantastic jewelry and commercially purchased fiber for trade. my etsy
Live aloha
summertimerolls

"I hope this works"

« Reply #45 on: February 22, 2008 12:18:23 PM »

Holy Crap.  I got the most wonderful package from parlophone today.  Seriously, it was so thoughtful.  She found out my favorite book (The Little Prince) and made an awesome wall hanging with cd's, quotes and pictures.  It is an open frame with cd's suspended with wire.  The CDs are covered with pictures and quotes from the book. I already have it up on my wall.  The color in the background is actually the wall color...plus she used an 'ugly' frame (her words not mine) but used it backward b/c the back has a rustic look.  I thought it was rather clever plus it looks great.  Thanks so much!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

PM me if you are interested in a personal swap.
frosty772

« Reply #46 on: February 22, 2008 12:27:09 PM »

I recieved two great packages this week!!  First that came was CrazyWazys!!  She was kind enough to send me a bead crimper, two sets of stitch markers and a bag of pretty beads!! Now I can get a bit more serious about jewelry making since most projects require a crimping bead.  Thank you very much!!

Next came Crossstichinmommas package!!  She sent me some scrapbooking papers and a really really nice victorian cookbook.  This book is from a bed and breakfast from TN where she is from.  It has a bit of local history in it as well.  The recipes in there are fabulous sounding and there are quite a few im anxious to try.  My hubby who appreciates cookbooks but doesnt use them or really care that much about them really liked it!! The book is called "The table at Grey Grables" Thanks so much!!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

<b>Like what you see here??  It might be in my shop!!<b>
http://www.frosty772.etsy.com

<b>I wist!! Lets do a personal swap!!!<b>
http://www.wists.com/Frosty772

Moderndayvictorians .blogspot.com
MommyTheMaid
« Reply #47 on: February 22, 2008 03:46:13 PM »

KitschKween got her package from me and I am so excited to share what I made for her.  Cheesy

Dancing Skellies Apron:

The bottom polka dots are all pleated and the bias tape on the sides is a pretty pink color.

and a for fun Lolita Apron:

I just think the spiders are too cute.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

seaofstars
sew serious

mmmmm... fabric!

« Reply #48 on: February 22, 2008 04:47:41 PM »

Cute aprons!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Etsy Shop
http://sewserious.etsy.com

Blog
Blog Giveaway happening right now! Ends Monday, March 7th. Stop by for details on how to win a free zipper pouch!
http://sewserious.blogspot.com
quilted
« Reply #49 on: February 22, 2008 05:25:09 PM »

The pretend food is phenomenal! Just wisted it:)

Today was a really bad day (we got yucky news early in the morning), and thus a *perfect* day to receive two OWS 31 swap packages!

From Asphalt Queen, I received these Scrabble coasters that I've been coveting:

She also generously sent me about a zillion cookie cutters, including several dinos. Here is an action scene I set up while I was playing with them:

Thank you, Asphalt Queen! You totally rock! I know how difficult it was to find all those tiles Smiley

I also received a great surprise from SeaofStars, a fold-up utensil roll/place mat with fabric napkin so that I can be a bit more environmental (and fashionable!!) at lunch. This is so awesome (and impeccably crafted). When my DH saw it, he asked if he could have it for work. Yeah, right.  Roll Eyes He wishes!

All folded up:

Ta da!:

Thank you, SeaOfStars! Even though you have introduced a marital conflict, I forgive you  Cheesy
« Last Edit: February 22, 2008 05:27:23 PM by quilted » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Try my free mobile health apps for the military community (and civilians too!): https://t2health.org/products/mobile-apps
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 35 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Lens Bluring in Photoshop
How to Make the Subject Pop-Out in Photoshop
How to Draw Arrows in Illustrator
How to Use Live Trace and Live Paint in Illustrator
How to Create an Image Reflection in Photoshop
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Teacup Bird Feeder
Winner of Craft Challenge #100-Pottermouth
July 23, 2014 Featured Projects

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...