A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Do you know about all of these Craftster features?
Total Members: 297,487
Currently Running With Scissors:
384 Guests and 15 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 ... 35
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Ongoing Wish Swap 31 Gallery  (Read 34483 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

AsphaltQueen
« Reply #280 on: March 16, 2008 06:40:30 PM »

Unfortunately, I don't have pics of the kitty toys or stationary. I do have an in-progress pic of the turquoise pendant, though. After asking some other Craftsters for suggestions, I wrapped some silver wire around the pendant, then attached the owl and flower bead.

THIS ROCKS   Logged

animegirlie
crafty nerdy girl

just make stuff!!!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #281 on: March 17, 2008 10:22:51 AM »

woo hoo!! I finally got hubby to send me a copy of the pendant bkrenning4 sent when granting my "beads" wish.

Here is the beautiful pendant - her take on Cherry Blossoms:

the pendant is a little over an inch wide. I've already worn it twice and got tons of compliments!!

thanks bkrenning4!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

New Craft Blog - best way to contact me right now is via the bloggie Smiley

Wists are a wonderful thing!

Want a sticker?
kitty1256
« Reply #282 on: March 17, 2008 02:16:57 PM »

I got the best package from la_chrystelle the other day!!  Thank you!!!  I love everything!  She chose me for the bird necklace (from my wists), but threw in tons of extras for me!!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

AsphaltQueen
« Reply #283 on: March 17, 2008 02:40:12 PM »

Holy moley, kitty, you got spoiled! And that necklace looks so nice on you.

I was the lucky recipient of Twiztidblood's package today. She claimed me for knit washcloths, but sent so many more goodies (and apparently I've got two more washcloths and some treats for the dog coming later)! Check it all out!

An adorable embroidered bookmark - it's perfect! And those stitches are so neat and tidy, Twiz! It's already in use, marking my place in most recent read. (And the wrinkles from it's trip across the border have already been flattened out by the book...)

Next up are my two lovely knit washcloths - check out the wine glasses, how cool is that? Twiz had asked if we had a theme for our kitchen, and I started listing off the stuff we had (vintage reproduction poster of monkey drinking wine, ceramic viking head that holds a bottle of wine, etc, etc) and apparently my husband and I sound like wine lushes.  Roll Eyes  Seriously, though, these are perfect for us and they match out dining room/kitchen perfectly!

And next up is the lovely Snorty, modeling the lovely bandana. The first pic shows the playful side, some very cute stars. (Please excuse the sleepy dog, I woke her from her afternoon nap to snap the pics.)

And watch out, boy beagles, this lady is on the prowl with her super-sexy, leopard-skin bandana!

Thank you so, so much Twiz, everything is perfect! (and the bandana does fit Snort, I just had trouble trying to tie it as she simply did not want to budge from her spot on the couch). I feel so spoiled!   Cheesy      <------ and can I just say that I love this smiley?!?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

TwiztidBlood
« Reply #284 on: March 17, 2008 03:06:19 PM »

I am sooo glad you love everything!

Which one of deans books are you reading?

Snort looks beyond cute waking up! with the look on her " mom what on earth are you doing, stop it, im sleeping "

Ive got the wine glass pattern back in my " need to complete " basket, so Ill work on the other two slowly.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I just moved to a new loft, please contact me for my new mailing address!
My Wist
k8kre8s
hand-made, not slave-made

power to the cats

« Reply #285 on: March 17, 2008 07:12:56 PM »

i got a great soft and snuggly white knitted scarf from missmuffcake last week. i love it and have even worn it to bed! Smiley

unfortunately, the daylight has not been co-operating with me lately so i haven't taken a pic yet.

thanks missmuffcake!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

whatthepuck
« Reply #286 on: March 17, 2008 08:50:18 PM »

I got a huge pile of bibs from 1boy1girl1kitty2. I don't think I will ever run out of bibs.

From critterpants I got a felt hedgehog pin and a knitted cactus. My cactus Charlie died a few weeks ago so I replaced the knitted cactus with it. My Dad thought it was real. I asked him when was the last time he saw a cactus with a face.

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Vintage Etsy ~ Blog

Swaps:
Mini 13 DoH
Bookmark
Sept ATC
OTT October Holidays

Anyone interested in a Hockey Swap.
critterpants
« Reply #287 on: March 18, 2008 08:49:40 AM »

I sent to igobylorib a while ago and she received, but is having trouble uploading pics from her camera so I am posting some for her.  I claimed her for something having to do with birds and something for her daughter's American Girl doll, Lucy.  For the doll, I made a green satin dress, three pairs of slippers including one pair that matches the dress, a crocheted hat, a croceted purse/bag, and a reversible head scarf.  For igobylorib, I made a hand-stitched, felt bird pin and a notecard with a blue jay on it.  I hope she can post some action pics of the items with the doll when her camera is cooperating.  Here is everything together.

Here is a close-up of all the tiny slippers in a row since they are kind of cute.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

quilted
« Reply #288 on: March 18, 2008 09:19:53 AM »

Wow -- those slippers are so frickin' adorable! Was it difficult to work with such small items? I love 'em!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Try my free mobile health apps for the military community (and civilians too!): https://t2health.org/products/mobile-apps
bkrenning4

"Dance like no one is watching..."

« Reply #289 on: March 18, 2008 11:50:52 AM »

OMG!  I just received the greatest surprise from Frosty772.  I have been sick with the flu, just as my husband returned from overseas, and he has been getting the mail.  It has been sitting here since Saturday, and I didn't know it! 

She picked me for a surprise off my wists and here is what she sent me:

It is the cutest asian bag.  Exactly like the one on my wists.  She is sooooo taltented!  It is absolutely perfect!  I went through the closet and found the perfect shirt to go with it!

I really do love it!  Thank you so much.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 ... 35 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Martha Stewart Shows How to Make Felt Fortune Cookie
How to Make Heart-Decorated Pillar Candles
Martha Stewart Shows How to Make a Message in a Bottle
How to Make Popup Valentine Card
How to Make Glittering Valentine Buckles
Latest Blog Articles
Cooking: Honey Month
September 19th - Talk Like a Pirate Day!
Winner of Craft Challenge #102 - Swap & Share 3

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...