A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Do you have a crafty tattoo?  We'd love to feature it in our Crafty Tattoos blog series!  Share it with us here!
Total Members: 297,116
Currently Running With Scissors:
407 Guests and 17 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 35
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Ongoing Wish Swap 31 Gallery  (Read 34365 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

quilted
« Reply #260 on: March 14, 2008 02:06:11 PM »

Atsuko is amazing! Check out these pics of the amazing felt food she sent! I can now pretend to eat an apple, pear, strawberries, eggs, toast with butter, and a whole stack of pancakes!

Sorry for posting so many pics.... I just want you all to see how amazing these are!

And, as further proof of how realistic the food is, check out how both the baby and dog were trying to snack on it:

Thanks so very much! I <3 it all!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Try my free mobile health apps for the military community (and civilians too!): https://t2health.org/products/mobile-apps
sunspotted
« Reply #261 on: March 14, 2008 03:27:28 PM »

I thought I posted these last night.  Apparently not so much. 

From addicted2knitting, I received wool socks and mittens on a string.  Just like kindergarten. 

Here are the toes, they actually go mid-calf but there's no need to prove I haven't shaved my legs in awhile.  You can just take my word on it.

So lapoli, what ARE we going to do about this identical hand twin situation? 

Then from bettflow, I received a ton of afghan patterns (which one to make first?), some cotton yarn for my bathmat and she even made me stitch markers. 

The whole she-bang! 

Thanks so much everybody.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Need something crocheted?  I'll swap amis, afghans, shawls or whatever for a box of yarn.  Smiley
underthemountain
Tutorial Contributor

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

my brown eyed girl

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #262 on: March 14, 2008 04:39:33 PM »

Quilted, your son is a cutie!!  I wanna bite his cheeks!!  Heehee, so glad that you liked everything.  BTW the "toast" is actually syrup for the pancakes.  I got the idea from MommytheMaid's wist link.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

MommyTheMaid
« Reply #263 on: March 14, 2008 04:42:05 PM »

I LOVE the felt food!  I got some atsuko as well and it is just the coolest.  I am hoping to figure out how to make more even if it won't be as good as hers Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

underthemountain
Tutorial Contributor

my brown eyed girl

« Reply #264 on: March 14, 2008 04:55:26 PM »

Aw, thanks MTM!!  I saw that someone was wanting felt pizza so that's the next thing I'll be trying to figure out.  I'd love to make more felt food for you if there is anything that I can make that you'd like.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

summertimerolls

"I hope this works"

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #265 on: March 14, 2008 06:31:27 PM »

Hey...those pancakes were mine!!!  And the felt pizza is for me too.  I can't wait until my packages are received so I can claim again.  Atsuko...claim me!!!  Really though, the felt food is great.  I think you will end up supplying everyone with kids.  (I just reread this sentence and it sounds like I meant you will supply everyone with KIDS, what I meant was you'll supply everyone that has kids with felt food.)

Addicted2knitting.  I'm amazed people that make socks and mittens. It just looks so complicated.  I can't really wear wool on my skin, it makes me itchy, but they look so wonderfully warm.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

PM me if you are interested in a personal swap.
girlosun_9
« Reply #266 on: March 14, 2008 06:44:15 PM »

I so so so want some of that felt food!  It is so realistic and such a great combination.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
A2K

arf arf!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #267 on: March 14, 2008 07:10:25 PM »

The socks and mittens I made for sunspotted and lapoli are a breeze -- on big needles and quick to knit.  The socks I made on smaller needles for another swap -- not so.  I loved making the spiral sock for sunspotted.  She is going to use both the socks and mitts as "outer gear" because she is sensitive to wool, too.  Wool is great on the outside!  Thanks for the compliments, summertimerolls.  You, too, can make socks and mitts!  Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

lapoli

Catching the Undead Since 2011!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #268 on: March 15, 2008 06:44:21 AM »

So lapoli, what ARE we going to do about this identical hand twin situation? 

Is it strange, sunspotted, that I immediately thought of all the international crime-rings we could start with matching hands?  Perhaps if we could get addicted2knitting to make several more pairs, we could spread them out into the world. We'd be both unstoppable and unrecognizable.

THIS ROCKS   Logged

underthemountain
Tutorial Contributor

my brown eyed girl

« Reply #269 on: March 15, 2008 12:08:59 PM »

Heehee, I will definitely claim both of you (summertimerolls and girlosun_9).  I love making the stuff and have been buying felt like crazy.  It's fun!!  I'm glad that you requested pizza summertimerolls because I need/want to expand my repetoire!  Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 35 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Thai Beef Salad
Teriyaki Chicken
Tandoori Shrimp in Baby Pita
Summer Roll with Shrimp
Steamed Jade Bamboo and Fish
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Fleece Puppy Bed
Matchbox Mania!
Spotlight on: Woodburning

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...