A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: You can now organize your bookmarks into folders!  Read more here.
Total Members: 296,397
Currently Running With Scissors:
789 Guests and 38 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 54 55 [56] 57 58 ... 87
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Postsecret Swap Round 3 GALLERY!!  (Read 77933 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

sweets4ever
Administrator
Tutorial Contributor

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile
« Reply #550 on: February 27, 2008 04:13:12 AM »

Someone sent the same secret twice?  Huh

Both fabric, exact same secret, same construction with the fabric too. Pretty sure that isn't a coincidence.

Maybe she is really terrified and sharing the secret just once wasn't enough. Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Craftster has gone mobile!!  Read the news here.
quid_pro_quo
« Reply #551 on: February 27, 2008 05:30:09 AM »

Both fabric, exact same secret, same construction with the fabric too. Pretty sure that isn't a coincidence.

Maybe she is really terrified and sharing the secret just once wasn't enough. Smiley

Maybe she did one for each breast Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

The damage is done so I guess I'll be leaving ...
sweets4ever
Administrator
Tutorial Contributor

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile
« Reply #552 on: February 27, 2008 05:34:39 AM »

That was totally my first thought!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Craftster has gone mobile!!  Read the news here.
Fabric

we are the blood of the beast

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #553 on: February 27, 2008 08:31:50 AM »

Ok, so this is unconventional, and I'm sorry if it's innappropriate (in which case tell me, and I'll delete stat!), but I just had a dream about something I _should_ have made a secret about, and now I'm feeling all guilty again after years of having forgotten, and I am feeling an itch to just get it out there and open like the other guilty things I've got in this thread!
So can I just say it?
Ee, I hope you don't mind!
When I went to highschool prom, a wonderful boy took  me- he was genuinely kind and sweet and sensitive, and I was a total tom boy, and had never been to a dance before (but he didn't know that). SO, he picked me up and treated me like a lady (aw) and even bought me a corsage (I didn't even know such a thing existed Roll Eyes) and that's where my secret comes in-- I have never told anyone this, because I feel so so guilty that it happened and I never explained to him that I'm just an air head sometimes-- I forgot the freakin' corsage in the car, and never wore it to prom!  He must have just thought I was an a** hole, but he still treated me so sweetly.

Anyway, I have no idea why I dreamed about that last night, but I woke up feeling icky for it.

So thanks for listening Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

hardyswanton01
idle hands means you aren't crafting enough

laughter is good medicine, whisky is better

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #554 on: February 27, 2008 08:56:22 AM »

I must be feeling guilty too, about my debt load, because i had a dream that i was paying bills off but suddenly had $1800 on a French credit card that I had never made payments on, and I really had to shake myself awake to convince myself that it wasn't true!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

UrsulaDiamond
« Reply #555 on: February 27, 2008 09:33:55 AM »

i just wanted to comment on the "people being nice on craftster" this is a HUGE annoyance to me. i can not STAND when people go crazy over some piece of junk. I mean it's wonderful that people can express themselves creatively and have a fun time doing it but man that doesn't make you an artist! I also totally agree with "I guess no one likes it comments", yeah you are right if there's not comments then yeah, it's probly kinda lame, but if  you like it then that's all that matters.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

hardyswanton01
idle hands means you aren't crafting enough

laughter is good medicine, whisky is better

« Reply #556 on: February 27, 2008 11:17:02 AM »

i just wanted to comment on the "people being nice on craftster" this is a HUGE annoyance to me. i can not STAND when people go crazy over some piece of junk. I mean it's wonderful that people can express themselves creatively and have a fun time doing it but man that doesn't make you an artist! I also totally agree with "I guess no one likes it comments", yeah you are right if there's not comments then yeah, it's probly kinda lame, but if  you like it then that's all that matters.

If I don't like it, I don't say  I do, but sometimes if I do like something, I still don't say anything, because how many "that's awesome!" comments does a person need?  I go some days on this site just looking at things, some I am inspired by, some I am confused by, but its all out there, and that's what craftster is for--putting your work out there.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

kristen219
« Reply #557 on: February 27, 2008 11:54:52 AM »

idk..i got the exact same secret about the shopping addicition. same fabric, same construction...even said the exact same thing on the back :/
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Good morning starshine! The world says hello!

this was funnn
http://www.wists.com/kristen219/
RockWaterFalls
Dances With Arrows

Slave to the Craft

View Profile
« Reply #558 on: February 27, 2008 12:01:27 PM »

Hm. I don't tend to get into the back-and-forth on Craftster, but I feel compelled to say just one tiny thing.
I get where people are coming from in thinking that some comments on craftster may be less genuine and therefore unnecessary, but I'd like to remind everyone who feels this way what it feels like to be on the other side of those comments. I, for example, am NOT an artist. I barely qualify as even creative, but I do love to create and I try very hard to make things of the best quality *at least for my level of experience and skill*. In very rare instances, I have seen my own handiwork and been elated at the final outcome...these few-and-far-betweeners do find themselves on craftster...where, inevitably some nice craftster will offer a few kind words or praise. THIS inspires me to make something better, to try even harder, and to ask questions and learn more.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Old Links I'm too Lazy to Change yet...:
Wists: http://www.wists.com/rockwaterfalls
Stalkers: http://www.geocities.com/amanda_zobel
zombiekilla

I don't mean to impose, but I am the Ocean.

« Reply #559 on: February 27, 2008 12:13:53 PM »

idk..i got the exact same secret about the shopping addicition. same fabric, same construction...even said the exact same thing on the back :/

It was said in beginning that it was ok to do the same secret twice if needed I do believe. maybe she just doesn't have as many secrets as some of us?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 54 55 [56] 57 58 ... 87 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Make Cartocci
How To Make Overnight Chia Seed Pudding
Learn to Make Stunning Edible Flower Lollipops
Make Oreos Even Better in 3 Minutes with This Oreo Dip Recipe
Kid-Friendly Blueberry-Yogurt Pops Recipe
Latest Blog Articles
DIY Summer
Craft Challenge 101 Announced - Stash Buster
July 8, 2014 Featured Projects

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...