A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Fanatic Friends of Craftster now have the ability to disable ads on Craftster! Read more here.
Total Members: 302,581
Currently Running With Scissors:
660 Guests and 28 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 48 49 [50] 51 52 ... 87
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Postsecret Swap Round 3 GALLERY!!  (Read 78015 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Mojen

What perfume am I wearing? It's called Febreze.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #490 on: February 23, 2008 02:29:45 PM »

Re:"I'm not ready to grow up!"

A nice story to warm our hearts...

A few months ago I was engaging in small talk with my nan-in-law and age/maturity came up.  I mentioned that I didn't feel anything like 31, she replied "cariad (sweetheart), I'm 92 and I still forget I'm no longer 10"  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

bigfatroses
« Reply #491 on: February 23, 2008 06:46:04 PM »

Psychoanalyze therapists- I do the same thing.  I've decided that my counselor is in her mid-life crisis, which makes going to see her all the better!  Smiley

Better barefoot- Smiley  Me too Smiley

Ballet- I do hip hop/funk routines in my kitchen when my husband is at work.  He thinks I'm far too clumsy to dance.  It's better off for me to do it in private!  Wink

Growing up- There's nothing wrong with being youthful Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I have several craft books available for trade/Wist items/supplies.  Please see my profile for more info Smiley
Hollistercobabe
I'm one crazy broad!

Who needs to be good when you can date a boy scout

« Reply #492 on: February 23, 2008 08:57:58 PM »

Back says Even though it's been so long

It got cut off but the bottom says I love my Boobies!

« Last Edit: February 23, 2008 08:58:49 PM by Hollistercobabe » THIS ROCKS   Logged

LET'S MAKE A DEAL
Looking to trade, if i do something you like let me know.

My Greatest Craft-Baby Boy Hollister arrived March 22,2010

Etsy http://sterlingstryker.etsy.com
nofury

With every breath of honesty, I strip before you.

« Reply #493 on: February 23, 2008 09:25:13 PM »

I love the BOOBS one.

(and I understand what it's like to be the BLESSED one in the family!)

I actually had a reduction tho. There can be too much to love!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

50 Projects in 2009! 26/50
Flickr!
Wist!
"We are all trapped in the amber of the moment. There is no why." --K. Vonnegut
janelleleigh
« Reply #494 on: February 23, 2008 09:29:00 PM »

"I need to get laid"
--you and me both sister!

"They only foster kids 4 the cash." the back says: "I can't believe we're related so closely."
--i know we're not supposed to be judgy but i'm sorry, that's HORRIBLE.

"I have gone 2 years without a shower."
--at first i laughed at this, until i realized that my grandad didn't actually shower for years when he was sick because he couldn't get himself in an out of the shower, and i really hope that's not the case for this sender. i hope you just reeeeally like baths!

"I don't change my socks as often as I should."
--meh, me either. febreeze is my best friend!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Kimberly_Star
« Reply #495 on: February 24, 2008 07:53:03 AM »

I'm not part of this swap, but I love reading all of the secrets!!  Just thought I'd give my two cents on one of the secrets.

Raccoon:  (And all those in regular contact with raccoons).  Please, please, please be careful.  Raccoons can be carriers of Baylisascaris.  Basically a parasitic worm.  This worm can be deadly - especially if multiple larvae make their way to the brain.  My husband was involved in a research project on raccoons (nothing that was endangering the raccoons - just trying to keep them out of the cities and in their natural habitat) and the precautions they took were ridiculously strict - like burning clothing and shoes and PAPERWORK after contact.  I know that people think a pet raccoon is a domesticated raccoon, but you have to know where that raccoon came from and keep it away from ANY other raccoons to be 100% sure there won't be any wormies to worry about.  Also, if raccoons are in your area, and leave feces around, your pets are at risk for this as well.  I'll admit that it's not common, but there is speculation as to whether or not all cases of Baylisascaris are classified as such by vets' offices.  It's not exactly an easy affliction to identify without costly procedures.  So, watch your pets as well!  Again, please be careful - don't need any craftsters with worms!  Smiley

« Last Edit: February 24, 2008 07:56:25 AM by Kimberly_Star » THIS ROCKS   Logged
janelleleigh
« Reply #496 on: February 24, 2008 08:21:51 AM »

HOLY CRAP! that's freaking scary! thanks for the tip!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

lady4feet
« Reply #497 on: February 24, 2008 08:23:15 AM »

This must have been very hard for you growing up. I just hope that you always have your drinking under control and you don't try to test yourself to much.

Congratulations on being part of it! I hope you do really well.

This is a crappy scan, the card is very well made. I hope you've found happiness on your own.

love shoes Me too! I love shoe shopping, especially for boots but I hate wearing shoes barefeet all the way.

« Last Edit: February 24, 2008 08:24:04 AM by lady4feet » THIS ROCKS   Logged

DaisyTattoo
« Reply #498 on: February 24, 2008 09:00:18 AM »

About the Racoons....she's totally right. I took a wildlife rehab course and found out about that. They won't even use a pet carrier for ANY other animals after a coon has been in it. Scary stuff. But dang....they are so cute and tempting  Cheesy

To the Drinker.... You sound just like me. Although I don't drink to prove anything, I just drink to escape life. I guess...thats the only excuse I've come up with so far Wink

Boobs... I am also the well endowed one in my family...on my moms side. They all loooove to talk about it. But hey, I don't mind!  Grin

Socks... I have been guilty of that a time or 2 myself.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Kimberly_Star
« Reply #499 on: February 24, 2008 09:57:06 AM »

Oh - raccoons are totally cute.  There were some raccoon babies whose mother abandoned and I SO wanted to take them home!  But, with a DH in the middle of his degree in wildlife management, there was NO way we could even touch them.  We were able to find a nice wildlife refuge for them to go to!

Didn't mean to be too scary, but I'm seriously terrified of raccoons because of this now.  
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 48 49 [50] 51 52 ... 87 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Create a Messy Wet Look Hair
The Knot: A Great Hairstyle You Can Do At Home
The Right Way To Tease Your Hair: Hair Tips
Party Hair for Every Length
Short Hair Trend Taking Over Hollywood
Latest Blog Articles
Spotlight on: Book Making & Binding
@Home This Weekend: Magical Fairy Garden
DIY Summer

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...