A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Need help? Click the HELP link at the top of the screen to read the docs or ask at the Help Desk.
Total Members: 299,128
Currently Running With Scissors:
505 Guests and 14 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 44 45 [46] 47 48 ... 87
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Postsecret Swap Round 3 GALLERY!!  (Read 83847 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Mojen

What perfume am I wearing? It's called Febreze.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #450 on: February 21, 2008 04:39:30 PM »

finally managed to get semi decent pictures of these 3!  For some reason I couldn't get the light balance right, then finally remembered that I have a day-light lamp!!! doh!!

"she's a bitch (but she sings really well)"
back: and yes, I do know her

I have to confess I had no idea who she was, though I have now googled/wiki'd her!  This card is actually quite small, and I think it's a cd insert?  It's actually shaped like a cassette insert, but I'm guessing they no longer sell cassette singles in the US either  Grin

"Once you graduated and me her, we lost touch and I MISS YOU A LOT...  Too bad you won't even..."
back: "talk to me"

I really hate that I've lost touch with lots of my friends, mainly those from primary school.  Thankfully I've gained contact with a few of them, even if it is very vague, via facebook!

"I have always been horrible at math.  And even though I can't do it hardly at all.  I still think I am smarter than most of the people I know"

I know exactly what you mean!  I was top of my year at maths at school (oh, and it killed me to not 'correct' math, it's the one UK/US spelling difference that frustrates me!) yet at work I completely freeze up  Undecided
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Costurasdeacero
« Reply #451 on: February 21, 2008 04:48:55 PM »

maths: I could have done that! Guess I'll take one down from the next list of secrets Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

indigo_roses
« Reply #452 on: February 21, 2008 05:04:32 PM »

procrastination - I do it all the time. I really know that I shouldn't, and should do my homework first. But procrastinating is so much more fun! It allows me to do swaps!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Pinterest
50 in 2013 18/50

Taking a break from swapping to focus on crafting for myself, friends, and charity
CraftyLittleDevil
Mostly harmless

the tooth fairy is a mountain devil

View Profile
« Reply #453 on: February 21, 2008 05:08:21 PM »

I know exactly what you mean!  I was top of my year at maths at school (oh, and it killed me to not 'correct' math, it's the one UK/US spelling difference that frustrates me!) yet at work I completely freeze up  Undecided

Funny story about the math/maths difference between the US and the UK... In Australia we also say maths, and in high school we had some American students visit us and one of them was so fascinated by a poster that had 'maths' written on it that he took a photo of it to show people back home.

Come see Australia- we have koalas, the Opera House, and posters that say maths! Cheesy

And I'm also terrible at maths. At school I was always making stupid mistakes that messed up my answers, and since I've left school about the only mathematical skills I've retained are the ability to add and subtract- badly.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
leah
Global Moderator
Tutorial Contributor

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

formerly "the craftster admin" - viva craftster!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #454 on: February 21, 2008 05:38:40 PM »

OK folks. I'm going to delete the back and forth between PhunkyThreads and myself and discuss things over PM. Sorry about that.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Want to support Craftster? Find out about becoming a Friend of Craftster!

{ craftastic.com | leahkramer.com | helloadorable.com }
ghilie
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Good Cookie Designs

Resistance is futile. You will be assimilated.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #455 on: February 21, 2008 05:44:37 PM »

Looky!  I got 2 more!

The top one says:  I feel like people only talk to me out of pity.

The bottom one says:  I can't leave him because his ex-girlfriend (my ex-bestfriend) will laugh and say "I told you so."

I would talk to you, and not out of pity.  I don't talk to anyone out of pity.

Girl, dump him.  Who cares what she thinks.  It's better to eat some humble pie than to waste more of your life.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Visit http://ghilie.wordpress.com/ for the poppet pattern.

"I grow old, I grow old, I shall wear the bottoms of my trousers rolled."
RockWaterFalls
Dances With Arrows

Slave to the Craft

View Profile
« Reply #456 on: February 21, 2008 06:28:24 PM »

On loving your long gone ex: I also have had a decade long love. We don't speak anymore because we are toxic dumps to each other. A few years ago we were both engaged and broke up the weddings for one another. And I still think of him every day and hope he'll decide to break the mutual no-speaking agreement.

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Old Links I'm too Lazy to Change yet...:
Wists: http://www.wists.com/rockwaterfalls
Stalkers: http://www.geocities.com/amanda_zobel
janelleleigh
« Reply #457 on: February 21, 2008 07:22:40 PM »

i'm sad i didn't get any cards today Sad

and i had NO idea the sims would actually be fun! i definitely need to play!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

RoaneFaery
« Reply #458 on: February 21, 2008 08:33:55 PM »

Girl, dump him.  Who cares what she thinks.  It's better to eat some humble pie than to waste more of your life.

I agree!  Don't waste your time.

I have 5 cards that I have gotten over the last couple of days.

It says, "He left me for someone else.  It was the best thing he ever did for me."

I'm glad you realized this.  I imagine it took some time to get there but I'm happy you did!

It says, "I SPEND TOO MUCH TIME ON CRAFTSTER. Way too much time. Like 3 hours a day too much time.  All look and no craft makes me go crazy!"

I totally relate to this one.  I spend too much time at work looking at the site while my work is running in the background on my computer.  It just make me want to quit my job so I'd have more time to craft.

This is written on the first page of a Harry Potter book.  There seems to be a bit of an anti-Harry Potter theme to these secrets swaps. 

It says, "I'm worried my secrets look too similar and everyone is going to match them up and know it was me who sent them"

I imagine a lot of people worry about this so I think you'll be okay.  I decided it didn't matter if my secrets were linked.. although I don't think they will be.

Front: "I LOVE BEING FAT!"

Back: "It's not a safety net or an excuse, I just love being myself!  Fat + Happy is not an oxymoron."

Good for you!  I'm glad you can be happy and proud of who you are. 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Wists
http://www.wists.com/RoaneFaery
Pintrest:
http://pinterest.com/roanefaery/
My Swaps:
Last completed swap: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic
bigfatroses
« Reply #459 on: February 21, 2008 08:43:43 PM »

To the cutter- if you need someone to talk to, please PM me.  I was a cutter, my sister-in-law is a cutter, and I know that sometimes we all just need to find someone that truly understands and won't judge us, yet offer support to be able to stop hurting ourselves.

To the person that still loves their high school love- I feel the same way about mine.  We each now have our own families, and he and I are both very happy in our own marriages, but we will always love eachother.  I think love's like these should be cherished.  My husband knows that my ex is just my ex, and that he and I will always be connected in a way that is very special.  And I think I love my husband MORE for accepting the fact that my heart can hold love for the person who first taught me about falling in love.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I have several craft books available for trade/Wist items/supplies.  Please see my profile for more info Smiley
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 44 45 [46] 47 48 ... 87 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Do a History Collage
How to Create a Collage
How to Create a Family Collage
How to Do a Peace Collage
How to Create a Collage Poster
Latest Blog Articles
Handmade Gift Ideas: Mini Book Jewelry
Handmade Gift Ideas: Bunny Travel Pillow
Tute Tuesday: Cross Stitched Sewing Box

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...