A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Join us for fun, contests and discussions on Craftster's Facebook page!
Total Members: 300,856
Currently Running With Scissors:
766 Guests and 31 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 39 40 [41] 42 43 ... 87
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Postsecret Swap Round 3 GALLERY!!  (Read 75032 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

quid_pro_quo
« Reply #400 on: February 20, 2008 06:32:09 PM »

And some more ....

"I wish I was flexible enough to try more bondage positions"

"I lied about... everthing. Sorry."

"I sometimes buy toiletries just because I like the packaging"
Oooh, me too, me too!  I'm such a sucker for packaging.

"I don't leave tips for shitty service at restraunts. You know what that means ... I hardly ever tip after a meal. And I don't feel bad at all Smiley"
I'm guilty at times of not being a great tipper, but I never leave without tipping anything unless it was so bad that I felt the need to speak with a manager. I think sometimes people look for things that are wrong to justify not tipping...

"Report Card Semester 1:
English: F
Politics: F
I failed my first semester of college. My parents don't know or care."
Back says "I wish I could show you the real report card. I was ashamed and threw it away."
The first time I failed anything was my first semester in college. Adversity builds character, and I think I learned more from failing that class than I would have if I had passed it (which I did the second time around with an A). The only thing to be ashamed of in failing is if you don't learn from it. And parents like that, yeah, I've got some too -- they didn't even care enough to show up for my graduation from college or law school. What can you do, it's not like you can pick your parents. If your family isn't there for you I hope you have some friends who are.

"The best part of me. My husband. & to think I almost married someone else."
I think the sender meant this as a happy secret, but it would make me soooo sad to think that the best part of me was someone else.
« Last Edit: February 20, 2008 06:51:08 PM by quid_pro_quo » THIS ROCKS   Logged

The damage is done so I guess I'll be leaving ...
Liralera

Crafty and Musical

View Profile
« Reply #401 on: February 20, 2008 06:37:48 PM »

Polyamorous: I can't respect anyone like that either. I can only like one person at a time, and I'm annoying with how loyal I am to them.

Flexible: ME TOO! Haha! I got a kick out of reading that, because I feel the exact same way. I'm going to take a dance class this summer, and maybe yoga to improve my flexiblity.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
motleycruiser
Anitsocial Butterfly

View Profile WWW
« Reply #402 on: February 20, 2008 07:44:00 PM »

Reads: "The more I (verbally) abuse certain people, the more they want to do my bidding. I despise them. I despise me as well."
Character states: "Quit talking, bitch!" "Get me a SODA."

Ya know you can make a living at this  Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

ruby_soho

That's what she said.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #403 on: February 20, 2008 07:54:57 PM »

"The best part of me. My husband. & to think I almost married someone else."
I think the sender meant this as a happy secret, but it would make me soooo sad to think that the best part of me was someone else.

i took this to mean her left hand... with the ring on it... was her favorite part of her because it symbolized her marriage. 

i guess that's the same thing?  i dunno.  i think it's a happy secret... i guess because i identify with it.  i'm happy about my ability to be in a healthy relationship that will soon be a marriage...  i've had a really hard time with relationships in the past because of my own baggage, but... you know.  i'm okay enough now to share myself with someone else.

...or maybe i read too much into this card.   Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

i care about you a homemade oven mitt's worth.
starryeyeddiy
« Reply #404 on: February 20, 2008 08:28:07 PM »

Yay i recieved a handful of secrets today. I love getting these. Its therapy.

"I dont feel my family ever provided for me or my siblings. I've felt like this for 19 years"
The back reads- I feed and clothe myself.

"I still think he is sexy!!"
Aww he was before my time. Hes cute though.

"My dogs are better company than alot of people i know."
I agree, me too.

"I survived a childhood of poverty, brutality, substance abuse, and mental health issues....and all i got was this lousy shirt:("
This is a sad yet charming card to me....speaking from experience.

"This is how my head feels"

"I lost my virginity at 24 and was shocked by how much it hurt. Now it still kinda hurts, but i like it that way."
Me too, i like it rough.(blush)

Yay for all these great secrets.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Living and loving my life with my lil guy Dexter and Hubster Cody<3 Anxiously awaiting the arrival of a little girl in March 2011
PhunkyThreads
this is the only craftster id I've ever had

wait for it....it wil come...

View Profile
« Reply #405 on: February 20, 2008 08:41:23 PM »

husband card: I know how you feel. My husband is the best thing in my life. I cant imagine life without him
THIS ROCKS   Logged

If speaking my mind gets me in trouble with the establishment,then I never want to be silent
highway16

And that's very unusual for me...

« Reply #406 on: February 20, 2008 08:43:53 PM »

Here are the seven pictures I've gotten in the past two days:

On the back: "Have an awesome week! Smiley"

Remember how I said I wasn't going to comment on the cards because I didn't have anything as powerful to add yadda yadda? I'm evidently a big fibber.

My third day on Cymbalta, my left arm went numb and I had chest pain. I was hospitalized for two days so they could find out whether I had a heart attack, a stroke, or MS (I'm 28). After an EKG, an MRI, an EEG and many, many needle pokes (and some sleepless nights for my family), they determined...that it was the Cymbalta. I can't see their commercials now without changing the channel, and this card made me so angry that I couldn't speak.

Don't give up hope, though, anonymous Craftster! It's taken me many painful attempts and a lot of faith to find a medication that actually works, but it is so, so, so much better than living with depression. I've found that the key is to find a doctor who listens to you and to be patient. Neither of those is easy, but it is worth it. And I hope you have an awesome week too.  Smiley

I'm so sorry. I can't even imagine what that must have been like.

front:

back:

(Those are page numbers in the top right corner; I erased the swapper number from the picture.)

THIS ROCKS   Logged
haroldlovesmaude
Yossarian Lives!

I see the fire, I see the end.

« Reply #407 on: February 20, 2008 08:44:04 PM »

@ virginity card: I just want to say that I'm glad there are other late-bloomers. I feel like everyone I know has already had sex and sometimes I feel like it's all they talk about! It feels really isolating sometimes. I mean, I've never even been kissed....
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"They had not brains enough to be introverted and repressed." -Catch-22
etsy shop & faves
veggie head 4 life

Chickpeas & peanut butter will feed the world!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #408 on: February 20, 2008 08:49:36 PM »

these are great! i especially would like to send out a few of the "back up friend"  card..............
THIS ROCKS   Logged

dance through your days........

my fabric-tastic blog
http://agreenbanana.blogspot.com/

Let's be friends!!
http://www.myspace.com/greeeengoooodness
bigfatroses
« Reply #409 on: February 20, 2008 09:41:55 PM »

these are great! i especially would like to send out a few of the "back up friend"  card..............

Same here. 

Valentine's Day- I hate it, but for different reasons.  I'm sorry about the robbery.  Having been in a situation like that, I can totally understand why you feel the way you do.

Couch Potato- Me too, although it's more like a computer chair potato.  No wonder why my butt is so odd shaped Wink

Sex- I'm the total opposite.  It's like thinking about sex is the last thing on my mind,  but I'm over-whelmed with other things.

Conservative/Liberal- You know, my husband and I are sort of the same way.  And we're happy, but then again, I thrive on debates!  LOL!

Cherry- LUCKY!  LOL!

Family Providing- I felt the same way until I moved out and had to live my own life.  Then I realized just how much my parents had provided, and it was A LOT considering that my parents never made a lot.

Tee shirt- That's EXACTLY how I felt after my ex-husband divorced me.  I couldn't believe that I had put up with 4 years of mental and verbal abuse, subsequent depression, and alcohol abuse (stupid on MY part to drink just because I was sad) and end up with debt.  But now I wear my divorce tee proudly because if it hadn't have been for that, I'd have never met my husband.

Failing classes- For real, I failed my last semester and told my parents that I just was over-whelmed by taking 22 units, so I needed a break, which I guess is really what happened, but they think I just dropped my classes.  Sad

THIS ROCKS   Logged

I have several craft books available for trade/Wist items/supplies.  Please see my profile for more info Smiley
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 39 40 [41] 42 43 ... 87 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Motion 3: 3D Background Quick Tip
Motion 3: Random Mask Trick
Motion 3: Cool Text Trick
Motion 3: Removing Blemishes from Videos
Motion 3: Focusing Microscope
Latest Blog Articles
Spotlight On: Stamping
Mr X Stitch Presents: The Cutting (& Stitching) Edge - Jose Romussi
Tute Tuesday: Imprinting on Concrete

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...