A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Do you have an idea for improving the Craftster swap process?  Suggest and discuss it here on the Talk About The Swap Process board.
Total Members: 302,549
Currently Running With Scissors:
734 Guests and 29 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 37 38 [39] 40 41 ... 87
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Postsecret Swap Round 3 GALLERY!!  (Read 77971 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

RockWaterFalls
Dances With Arrows

Slave to the Craft

View Profile
« Reply #380 on: February 20, 2008 10:02:51 AM »

Here are the cards I have received so far:

"Letting these secrets out is fixing my heart" Me too, kiddo.

"I pretend to like sports so I can spend more time with my sports obsessed boyfriend" I have to wonder how many people could probably send this same secret. I can't even pretend to be interested....But I do stare him down and laugh while he screams at the TV during a Yankees game..

"When I masturbate, I think about a guy I HATED in high school. I have screaming orgasms" I say, whatever works!

"If we don't move in together you will never escape your crazy mother. I am starting to think I will be stuck in this crazy town forever. I HATE it here." Its only been recently that I stopped hating Richmond...but I am still trying to escape my crazy mother *who just moved here from NJersey to be with my brother and his now pregnant bride*

"I hope that one day I will stop second guessing every single thing I do" Back: "Example, I hate the way this secret turned out, but I'm sending it anyway" I'm glad you did send it.

"When people come through my line at the store and buy white bread I want to punch them in the teeth. White bread is soooo bad for them...Why don't they know that?!? Wheat bread doesn't taste different and costs only a little more..." I laughed my head off looking at this one.  I eat mostly wheat, but I do love the nostalgia of my Wonderbread sometimes. I do wonder if my Food Lion clerk is judging me inside. ;-)

"I feel closer to my pets than I do to any person" Amen my friend---a'freakin'men.

"Sometimes I wish my life had been harder so I'd have more to write about." I'm glad you don't have so much to write about, but I think that sometimes--that maybe my life is just not that interesting as-is.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Old Links I'm too Lazy to Change yet...:
Wists: http://www.wists.com/rockwaterfalls
Stalkers: http://www.geocities.com/amanda_zobel
hardcoremothball
I can't think of anything clever to say

French Toast...Get it?

View Profile
« Reply #381 on: February 20, 2008 12:09:32 PM »

Got seven cards and here they are!

I semi-agree wth this. I prefer her to many of the other hollywood people but i think she is waaaaaaaay over exposed. she's everywhere and i'm sick of seeing her...

my mom wonders the same thing about me too...i never wanna go out and dooo things with the people i know...its ok though cause i wouldnt have time to craft if i did.

I wonder this abou my best guy friends...but they're gay...so it will never ever happen lol

I say hey...do want you want..it IS your body...

I deffinately ponder quitting my day job to craft....but then i remember i'm in college and can't....it's very sad really

The word on the edge say : I have wanted to say this for years!
This one made me laugh outloud. I can;t say  agree but I know other stes that have this problem. the mods get clique-y and its annoying...
THIS ROCKS   Logged
TracyLee22
« Reply #382 on: February 20, 2008 12:11:58 PM »

I just got home from work so the Children's Books card resonated with me....I read about one young adult novel a day during my down time at the middle school I work at then I rate them and recommend them to students! I dont think i remember what adult books are like!
Allergic to Ketchup- I used to pretend I was allergic to anything grape so i would not have to eat it. I am glade i am not the only one who fakes food allergies!
Non Christian Nun wisher]- I am a Christian however not Catholic when i was little i told everyone i was going to be the first woman Pope...i wonder what it is that makes us what these sorts of things?
Hannah Montana- I thought i was the only one of the planet the just could not stand her!! We should start a club!

got 2 more in the mail today, will post soon!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Best episode of 'Cops' ever made:
officer- "ma'am why do you have scissors in your pocket?"
drunk lady- "for arts, such as.... crafts?"
indigo_roses
« Reply #383 on: February 20, 2008 12:29:36 PM »

ketchup - I hate mint, and sometimes (dentist's office) I just say that I'm allergic to it so that they don't forget and give it to me by mistake
children's books - I'm going to be an elementary education major, so I get to read lots and lots of kid's books!
Hannah Montana - she bugs the heck out of me too! Grrr, just go away. That and High School Musical. The first one was fine, but now it is all over the place!
photograph for a living/quit job to craft - oh, how I would love to quit college to craft all the time. That's kind of why I wish I could go back to the 50's and be a housewife, when that was expected of you. But now, everyone has to have a job!
white bread - I usually get 12-grain or wheat, although sometimes I have to have white. It brings back good memories, and is absolutely necessary to make a grilled cheese sandwich.
closer to pets - when I'm up at school, I think that I miss my cat more than I do my family.
mods - I'm glad you finally got to say it! They don't bother me on this site, but they have on some other sites I've been on before.
rain - I adore a warm summer rain. I also love sitting at home on the couch curled up with a blanket, watching it pour when it's lightning.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Pinterest
50 in 2013 18/50

Taking a break from swapping to focus on crafting for myself, friends, and charity
animegirlie
crafty nerdy girl

just make stuff!!!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #384 on: February 20, 2008 12:30:45 PM »

Hannah Montana- I thought i was the only one of the planet the just could not stand her!! We should start a club!

got 2 more in the mail today, will post soon!!

LOL - I wish I had joined this round. Now here's a secret I can't send for the next round!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

New Craft Blog - best way to contact me right now is via the bloggie Smiley

Wists are a wonderful thing!

Want a sticker?
hardyswanton01
idle hands means you aren't crafting enough

laughter is good medicine, whisky is better

« Reply #385 on: February 20, 2008 12:37:01 PM »

Hannah Montana - she bugs the heck out of me too! Grrr, just go away. That and High School Musical. The first one was fine, but now it is all over the place!

LOL, one of my secrets came with the return address 'Hannah Montana!' my dad was very curious.  i acutally got a singing 'hannah montana' card this christmas *shudders*
THIS ROCKS   Logged

1boy1girl1kitty2
« Reply #386 on: February 20, 2008 01:27:34 PM »

i havn't noticed the mod thing on this board but on another board i frequent OMG are they cliquey
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Personal swap friendly - check out my profile for wishlist and wist
- looking for a HTF superhero squad knit fabric (cartoonish superman, iron man and the like)
ruby_soho

That's what she said.

« Reply #387 on: February 20, 2008 02:12:36 PM »

i got one today!!!

"I liked one of my secrets so much I wished I could keep it!"  and on the back... "and show it to everyone!"

i had one of those, too Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

i care about you a homemade oven mitt's worth.
UrsulaDiamond
« Reply #388 on: February 20, 2008 02:47:01 PM »

i havn't noticed the mod thing on this site yet, but i havn't been here all that long..
THIS ROCKS   Logged

UrsulaDiamond
« Reply #389 on: February 20, 2008 02:48:25 PM »

i almost forgot i got another card today

"All I want is for you to hold me when I'm sad. But then I remember that it was me being sad all the time that got us into this. "
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 37 38 [39] 40 41 ... 87 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Cameron Diaz on Her New Short Haircut
Katy Perry Vs. Kelly Osbourne: Who Rocks The Purple Hair Better?
How to Get "Gossip Girl" Waves
Learn How to Do a Dutch Braid
Vidal Sassoon Hair Guru and Mr. Wash and Go Dies
Latest Blog Articles
Spotlight on: Book Making & Binding
@Home This Weekend: Magical Fairy Garden
DIY Summer

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...