A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Join us for fun, contests and discussions on Craftster's Facebook page!
Total Members: 295,083
Currently Running With Scissors:
770 Guests and 30 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33 ... 87
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Postsecret Swap Round 3 GALLERY!!  (Read 74839 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

indigo_roses
« Reply #300 on: February 19, 2008 12:18:29 PM »

ok so i got like 7 today in the mail... the think the postman didn't come yesterday on account of the weather...

'everyone thinks i'm chipper at work I wish they knew that i'm screaming inside while the smile breaks my face"
on the back "I feel the need to be 'happy' for other people's sake"

If you live in the US, there was no mail yesterday because it was President's Day.

I'm the same way at work on the phone. I can be complaining to a coworker about something, and then I turn around and answer the phone and sound like I want nothing more than to be there answering phones all day. In reality, that's the part of my job that I abosolutely HATE. I would demonstrate, but I can't exactly talk through text. All acting.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Pinterest
50 in 2013 18/50

Taking a break from swapping to focus on crafting for myself, friends, and charity
hardyswanton01
idle hands means you aren't crafting enough

laughter is good medicine, whisky is better

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #301 on: February 19, 2008 12:40:08 PM »

I'm the same way at work on the phone. I can be complaining to a coworker about something, and then I turn around and answer the phone and sound like I want nothing more than to be there answering phones all day. In reality, that's the part of my job that I abosolutely HATE. I would demonstrate, but I can't exactly talk through text. All acting.

Ditto, I am the same way.  All part of customer service.  I even hate myself for how chipper I sound on the phone sometimes when I really am boiling on the inside.  One customer once complimented me "you're polite and your english is impeccable" (educated US citizen over here, hee hee) and another complained "you sound like a machine" (sorry for being so even toned)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Dawn Octopus
I wish I had 8 tentacles.

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #302 on: February 19, 2008 12:50:17 PM »

ok so i got like 7 today in the mail... the think the postman didn't come yesterday on account of the weather...

'everyone thinks i'm chipper at work I wish they knew that i'm screaming inside while the smile breaks my face"
on the back "I feel the need to be 'happy' for other people's sake"

If you live in the US, there was no mail yesterday because it was President's Day.

+1 on the acting. My husband called my line at work, and he didn't even recognize me! Now he makes fun of my "phone voice". Yet another reason to be scared of the phone. Ridicule.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Proud pre-adoptive Mother Smiley
zombiekilla

I don't mean to impose, but I am the Ocean.

« Reply #303 on: February 19, 2008 01:04:57 PM »

to the smeller- I do it too! I don't care what it is I smell it, the boy thinks I'm a bit odd, but its just something I have to do. My friends call me the human breathalyzer because I can smell if they have been drinking, even if its been one drink from across the room. But sometimes having a good sense of smell and smelling things is not so great, like have you ever been caught at work or in public, how do you explain that to people?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Here, There and Everywhere

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #304 on: February 19, 2008 01:38:57 PM »

Hi

this is going to be a long one!

I've been totaly MIA on this board but i am keeping up with reading all the secrets, it's really scary how many of them could be mine!

I have always been scared of using the phone, somebody once told me it may have something to do with not being able to see peoples body languague and expressions which are a really important part of human communication,

Also to all the thumbsuckers - I still suck my thumb when I'm anxious, stressed or really tired (or any combination of those three!) and I'm 25! (I stop myself doing it in public though)

anyway here is the first half of the cards I've recieved + comments

I really hope you find something/someone who makes you feel like that again.

All I can suggest is practice, maybe start out with smaller heels and work yourself up? my teenage years were (mis)spent in Spice girl style mega platforms but stilletos still terrify me!

"I think she's beautiful (too bad they're telling her to lose weight)"
I get really angry at magazines and TV show that do this, I would guess I am a similar size and shape to the woman in the picture and that suits me (and my bone structure) just fine!

"Not one person has ever kissed me willingly" BACK "It's all been stupid truth or dare games or spin the bottle. I just wish that I thought someone could ever think of me that way"
I don't really know what to say abot this one except that maybe someone does think of you that way but you don't know it yet?

"I tell everyone it doesn't really bother me that my dad always forgets to call me. but of course it does...all the time."
It''s always tough when you feel distant to someone in your family. I have a Grandmother that I never met due to a rift in the family, and although I always say I never felt like I missed out I really do.

I can't really relate to this one, since I only recently started making good decisions! I get what it feels like to want to do something unexpected or "out of character though. and they're only good decisions if you're making them for yourself, not to make someone else happy.

mmm Beer!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

hardcoremothball
I can't think of anything clever to say

French Toast...Get it?

View Profile
« Reply #305 on: February 19, 2008 02:00:35 PM »

I came home from vacation to find 7 secrets in the mail!!!! i took pictures to get ready to post them and now it seems my camera cord got left at my family's house... Cry i either have to drive an hour for a new cord or wait til the weekend to post sorry to whoevers secrets i have that are waiting!!!
« Last Edit: February 19, 2008 02:04:31 PM by hardcoremothball - Reason: suck at spellng... » THIS ROCKS   Logged
ruby_soho

That's what she said.

« Reply #306 on: February 19, 2008 02:02:18 PM »

i got ten today in the mail - that makes a grand total of eleven...  will take pics and post Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

i care about you a homemade oven mitt's worth.
SugarySweet
« Reply #307 on: February 19, 2008 02:17:07 PM »

I quit talking about being raped @ 14 yrs old because NOBODY believed me
I am so sorry. *huge hugs*

I'm not in this swap, but this one caught my eye while I was looking at Recent Posts With Pics.

So to the person who's secert this is...

((((I also wanted to say I'm so sorry to hear that no one believed you. Sending big hugs to you))))
THIS ROCKS   Logged

ruby_soho

That's what she said.

« Reply #308 on: February 19, 2008 02:20:14 PM »

I think Id be happier single.   I have most definitely felt that  and if you think that, youre probably right.

Anxiety attacks are painful Trying to hide them in public is even worse.

On Friday we are putting our family dog to sleep.  I am beside myself and feel ridiculous being so upset over a dog.  But she is more than a dog, she is family and the last existing symbol of the happiness we had before my parents divorce.

Oh, honey.  Im so sorry about this  my thoughts are with you. 

These boots were made for walkin and thats just what theyll do, once of these days these boots are gonna walk all over you. Is around the border and then I started hitting him back is in the center.

I tell people I dont blame myself.  I do. Is on the front, and then on the back My friend killed himself a year ago.  I still feel like I could have done more to stop it.

I know its hard, but try not to blame yourself.  It wasnt your fault.  *hugs*

People freak me out.  And on the back They always have I avoid people I dont know if I can   I have a feeling it was meant to say more, but thats where it ends.

More to come in a few, when they're uploaded...
THIS ROCKS   Logged

i care about you a homemade oven mitt's worth.
The Lexi
« Reply #309 on: February 19, 2008 02:40:51 PM »

So now I've finally gotten around to uploading all the cards I've received!

"When I see a couple I always imagine them having sex"
   I tend to do this as well, not always the most pleasing habit either.

"I've been meaning to put this on my to-do list [give a hoot]"

"I resent you. It's because I want to be a mommy so bad and I can't be. It hurts me so much to see you dropping your kids off at daycare (even though you don't work), buy milk with food stamps, and tote around several different designer purses. I also resent you because you're pregnant with another baby.  Back: This isn't a secret about Halle Berry, it's my stupid neighbor!"

"I can't stop watching this show!"
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"If you don't like what you're doing, you can always pick up your needle and move to another groove."
Timothy Leary
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33 ... 87 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Teen Choice Awards Best Dressed
Summer 2013 Essential Swimwear
How to Dress Like Model Cara Delevingne
How to Get the Mila Kunis Look
How to Get a Great Wedding Guest Look
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Fairy Garden
CrafTATstic Crafty Tattoos: 30th Birthday Tattoo
April 17, 2014 Featured Projects

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...