A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Please remember to SEARCH before asking a question that may have already been answered. Thanks!
Total Members: 296,405
Currently Running With Scissors:
727 Guests and 22 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 87
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Postsecret Swap Round 3 GALLERY!!  (Read 77952 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

RockWaterFalls
Dances With Arrows

Slave to the Craft

View Profile
« Reply #250 on: February 18, 2008 06:43:46 AM »

HOLY CRAP.
I only have internet through work right now so I went all weekend without seeing this thread.

There are so many incredible cards in here. And this might be lame, but I want to thank everyone who has been so painfully honest so far. There are so many people that I would love to sit and have a coffee with because we would have a lot in common. I definitely identify with a lot of these feelings, and I guess that's part of the point of the exercise, huh?

Anyway, this has been amazing for me-- both as a sender, and as a reader. So thank you everybody.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Old Links I'm too Lazy to Change yet...:
Wists: http://www.wists.com/rockwaterfalls
Stalkers: http://www.geocities.com/amanda_zobel
quid_pro_quo
« Reply #251 on: February 18, 2008 06:49:00 AM »

Big family: Arent you worried people will talk about you like the Duggars?

I didn't know who they were until I googled them. We're not on a mission from God to reproduce, we just want a big family. I think of us more of the Jon & Kate plus 8 genre -- crazy, chaotic, normal in most aspects except for size. Right now we only have one so we may reevaluate our expectations along the way.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

The damage is done so I guess I'll be leaving ...
TracyLee22
« Reply #252 on: February 18, 2008 06:49:16 AM »

So I have 5 and I am hoping for more today! So far I have not seen any of mine yet and I am getting nervous!

*this one I can really relate to, my friends are amazing and I don't know what i would do without them!

*This is a huge fear of mine, my parents got divorced after 25 years of marriage and feel like they wasted huge parts of their lives. All I can say is that if you really truly feel this way then do something about it. life is too short to be stuck with Mr. Wrong or Mr. Mediocre.

[img width=500

*My dad and I have the same name, so sometimes he accidently opens my mail, oddly enough this is the card he opened. Luckily I have never had any dreams like this so we bypassed any awkward discussion.

thank you for all of your secrets!!

« Last Edit: February 18, 2008 06:50:18 AM by TracyLee22 » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Best episode of 'Cops' ever made:
officer- "ma'am why do you have scissors in your pocket?"
drunk lady- "for arts, such as.... crafts?"
Costurasdeacero
« Reply #253 on: February 18, 2008 07:28:46 AM »

Today is my lucky day  Cheesy Got 5 secrets!

On the back: I showed him this secret and it made him cry!
This is such a cute card! I was already smiling even before I saw the secret because the sender left me a cute note on the envelope! Wish you luck!  Wink

Sometimes I do too. Of course child abuse is sad but I can't help but feel even worse for animals. I hate that human race feels superior.

I'd feel the same, honestly.

I'm not even sure if the "love" everyone talks about exists for real, but I'm pretty sure that it will come when you least expect it  Wink

I find it funny that I got this secret! I have accounts in several places but I'd never get myself a myspace account and everyone knows about that  Cheesy About stalking ex-boyfriends... I've been guilty of that myself!

Thanks everyone for the secrets

and @PaperBag: I PMed you with the codes but I'm afraid Crafster sent it several times, or didn't send it at all  Angry Tell me if you got it please!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

starryeyeddiy
« Reply #254 on: February 18, 2008 08:56:57 AM »

I recieved two on sat<3

This one was sweet to me. I do the same thing. I hear people complain and it makes me more confident of my love.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Living and loving my life with my lil guy Dexter and Hubster Cody<3 Anxiously awaiting the arrival of a little girl in March 2011
RoaneFaery
« Reply #255 on: February 18, 2008 10:16:10 AM »

I didn't know who they were until I googled them. We're not on a mission from God to reproduce, we just want a big family. I think of us more of the Jon & Kate plus 8 genre -- crazy, chaotic, normal in most aspects except for size. Right now we only have one so we may reevaluate our expectations along the way.

I think it is great to have enough love to share with so many kids and adopting and foster kids seems to me to be to be the right way to do it.  A friend of mine's mother is always fostering a bunch of kids.. usually babies and very young toddlers.. and I have now idea how she does it.  But I am glad there are good foster parents like her out there.  She even adopted my friend's step-grandson when the boy's mother couldn't take care of him.  That makes his adopted brother also his step-grandson who calls him Papa.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Wists
http://www.wists.com/RoaneFaery
Pintrest:
http://pinterest.com/roanefaery/
My Swaps:
Last completed swap: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic
quid_pro_quo
« Reply #256 on: February 18, 2008 10:31:09 AM »

I think it is great to have enough love to share with so many kids and adopting and foster kids seems to me to be to be the right way to do it.  A friend of mine's mother is always fostering a bunch of kids.. usually babies and very young toddlers.. and I have now idea how she does it.  But I am glad there are good foster parents like her out there.  She even adopted my friend's step-grandson when the boy's mother couldn't take care of him.  That makes his adopted brother also his step-grandson who calls him Papa.

Adoption, like politics, can make for strange bedfellows. My adopted daughter is also my niece.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

The damage is done so I guess I'll be leaving ...
kristen219
« Reply #257 on: February 18, 2008 10:39:27 AM »

r anyone elses secrets being completely ignored?  Cry i poured my heart and soul into each of my cards and no one has said anything about a single one.... im starting to wish i hadn't joined this swap.... Undecided
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Good morning starshine! The world says hello!

this was funnn
http://www.wists.com/kristen219/
UrsulaDiamond
« Reply #258 on: February 18, 2008 10:43:05 AM »

don't feel bad! there's a TON of cards in this thread already, i'm sure you arn't the only one who hasn't had comments.. heck most of the ones i sent havn't even been posted!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

kishcrafts
I can make almost anything out of polymer clay! :P

me and Kellan Lutz!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #259 on: February 18, 2008 10:45:36 AM »

r anyone elses secrets being completely ignored?  Cry i poured my heart and soul into each of my cards and no one has said anything about a single one.... im starting to wish i hadn't joined this swap.... Undecided

THIS swap gallery moves SO fast. I am on craftster almost every single minute of the day and even I cannot keep up with it. I have a little note pad with all the comments I want to make and intend on making one post with all of them in it.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I still sell my clay crafts...email me if you are interested in ordering something. kishcrafts@gmail.com
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 87 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
One-Minute Hair Makeover
What You Need to Change About Your Hair Routine This Winter
How to Do a Plaited Updo
Sleek Ponytail Hair Tutorial
How To Get "Sombre" and Balayage Hair
Latest Blog Articles
DIY Summer
Craft Challenge 101 Announced - Stash Buster
July 8, 2014 Featured Projects

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...