A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
News 05/06/14: Craftster has gone mobile!  Read the big news here!
Total Members: 296,377
Currently Running With Scissors:
619 Guests and 31 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 87
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Postsecret Swap Round 3 GALLERY!!  (Read 77818 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

PhunkyThreads
this is the only craftster id I've ever had

wait for it....it wil come...

View Profile
« Reply #220 on: February 16, 2008 10:37:41 PM »

date a gamer: yeah, if you can pull them off the games long enough to get some action......thats the only drawback
THIS ROCKS   Logged

If speaking my mind gets me in trouble with the establishment,then I never want to be silent
crafty_rach
« Reply #221 on: February 17, 2008 12:20:28 AM »

That's a good point actually ... the WoW secret is pretty much the opposite of what we're saying!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

guineverefree

I love happy endings, they are so rare. - Aro

View Profile WWW
« Reply #222 on: February 17, 2008 05:08:25 AM »

Recycling: I totally agree, even though I'm one that doesn't recycle! Hear me out though...I moved and started saving my bottles for weeks thinking, "oh, I'll find the drop off place when I have lots and time to do it" a couple months later and lots of bottles I finally found the nearest recycling drop off - 35 minutes down the interstate. I don't have the gas money to run my recycling and there is no other reason to go that way! Now I just wonder what is wrong with this stupid city that they don't have any recycling places......
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Mojen

What perfume am I wearing? It's called Febreze.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #223 on: February 17, 2008 07:02:07 AM »

Recycling: I totally agree, even though I'm one that doesn't recycle! Hear me out though...I moved and started saving my bottles for weeks thinking, "oh, I'll find the drop off place when I have lots and time to do it" a couple months later and lots of bottles I finally found the nearest recycling drop off - 35 minutes down the interstate. I don't have the gas money to run my recycling and there is no other reason to go that way! Now I just wonder what is wrong with this stupid city that they don't have any recycling places......

Do you guys not have any sort of recycling pick up schemes?!?

Every (as far as I know) county in the UK does at least SOME pick up of recycling, even if it's just paper.  The better ones pick up pretty much all recyclable materials, the only thing they tend to struggle with is plastics (my own local council doesn't pick up organic waste, but luckily our neighbour has a massive compost heap to feed!)

Surely having to drive to a recycling point kinda negates the idea anyway?  I mean, you're using fossil fuels to get there...
THIS ROCKS   Logged

PaperBag
« Reply #224 on: February 17, 2008 07:06:25 AM »

You have to drive that far just to recycle?! I've never lived anywhere that didn't have recycling bins (the big dumpster sized ones) at most grocery stores! In WA, they picked it up every week; here in Japan where I live, they pick it up 5 times a week! It's so wonderful.

I won't let us fall: Good luck to you! I admire your desire to keep it up!
I thought I had to be perfect: That's the beauty of love. It finds people of all walks of life when the time is right. Smiley
To the "cat burgler": YES! That secret made me laugh so hard. While I think revenge is kinda dumb and it's bad to "steal", I still think that you did the right thing Wink
scared of telephones: Wow. I'm not alone on this one?? While I'm not scared of the phone anymore, I really used to be. It would take me forever to work up the courage to call people, and when I finally did call, I had to be in a room by myself. The thought of being overheard when I'm on the phone used to be just.... awful.
I don't like the person I am: I'm sorry to hear this Sad I think everyone deserves to be happy with who they are. I hope that you're able to find yourself comfortable with who you are.
gay family: I think it's absolutely awful that people won't take you seriously because your family isn't like the "Jones'". Not everyone is happy in a male/female relationship and that's OK. I personally don't think your family is any less equal because it's not the norm.
Too many sour patch kids: Don't worry! Eat enough of them and they won't really be sour anymore. They'll just be delicious! Sour Patch Kids and Diet Pepsi got me through college Wink
have all his babies: haha, this is awesome. I don't have much to say about it, but I love, love, love this secret!
orgasm: I don't know about everyone suggesting "gamer fingers". Fingers don't cut it. I agree with the ones who said vibes (yeah, yeah, TMI, I know! LOL). Just enjoy it, no matter how you're trying to get there. Google for information. Maybe you'll find something that will help you out Wink
thumb sucker: I sucked mine until 3rd grade. This secret actually reminded me of another secret of mine that I'll share in an upcoming round.
50's housewife: Hell yeah! I would have LOVED to live my teen years in the 40s, and then get married and be a 50s housewife. I enjoy my life now which is quiet and simple. I cook and clean (it's just me and the hubby), make his lunch, make sure his uniform is always ready, and take care of the dogs. I also go to school and go out with friends. I absolutely love my life and sometimes get sick of the criticism I get for being my "husband's slave". Since when was doing all this being my "husband's slave"?? I don't get it. I'm completely happy with my life, so I wish everyone else would just lay off Wink
Get Real: I have to agree with the card sender. I don't "hate" the people though. I just hope that they wake up one day and realize that the world isn't out to get just them. It's out to get all of us Wink
abstinent marriage: Hmm. I hope that's mutual for you guys. I know marriages can survive w/o sex if both people are okay with it. I hope this is the case for yours!

It's really amazing how some of these secrets could  be mine. Like someone else has said, I think a lot of us walk around thinking we are alone in our secrets, but we're not. It's really... weird.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Kelda
Pirate Queen

Rock on the dock and never stop.

« Reply #225 on: February 17, 2008 07:41:01 AM »

I'm so sad I missed this swap! I love PostSecret! Better luck next time, I guess.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Fearlessly willing to try new crafts ... and usually botching them horribly.
My wists
PaperWings

Flippin right.

View Profile
« Reply #226 on: February 17, 2008 08:42:12 AM »

I got another one today:)

I got this one and my boyfriend picked it up and said man, old people are friggen scary and really blunt. And it made me laugh.

Ps. Sorry that it's vertical but my computer is some kind of crazy meany and won't turn it Sad
THIS ROCKS   Logged

The death of one man is a tragedy, the death of a thousand is a statistic.
janelleleigh
« Reply #227 on: February 17, 2008 09:03:57 AM »

I got 2 more this weekend!

it says "I always try to be even tempered because I always cry when I am angry. That usually makes me angrier. Why can't I just get angry like everyone else? Why can't I just be NORMAL?"

this one says "One of these Marines was my soul mate. I married my husband for the security."

Normal--when i am angry, i mean super pissed i burst into tears too. it's so frustrating, and yes it makes me angrier too! it's one thing to be angry but then you can't control your reaction...oh man. i absolutely understand. thank you for sharing this secret with me.

Marine--wow. i don't know exactly what to say to you except i can respect your decision. life isn't easy and i hope you are as happy as possible.  thank you so much for sharing this secret with all of us.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

rira

like a good book, i can't put this day back.

« Reply #228 on: February 17, 2008 09:34:53 AM »

Normal: I do the exact same thing. My ex used to torment me with it, and I would pray to start getting angry  like normal. My SO told me that it shows him Im really more tenderhearted than I let on, and lets me cry it out. So, i understand, and if you need boxes of kleenex, PM me. I buy them in bulk  Kiss
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think...(Christopher Robin) 

it'll be ok in the end. if it's not OK, it isnt the end
kristen219
« Reply #229 on: February 17, 2008 09:47:31 AM »

back of this one says:the woman in the bottom left is mary woustonecraft, a feminist in the 1700's. i believe she, and others like her, fought for my right to do with my life what i choose...
mother suicidewow, thats very emotional. i dont know really what to say
wet pants i peed mine in 7th grade (about 12 yrs old) cuz i was to nervous to ask to use the rest room. thank god it was the last class of the day!
jealous i agree
weed smoke if thats u, u look so young!
american i cannot i agree with this more, we have a great country...but there are way to many idiots.
children i want to work with children so badly!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Good morning starshine! The world says hello!

this was funnn
http://www.wists.com/kristen219/
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 87 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Remove Acne Spots in Photoshop
How to Enhance Breast Size in Photoshop
How to Make a Little Planet Effect in Photoshop
How to Make a Multi Colored Eye in Photoshop
How to Isolate Colors in Photoshop
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Melted Crayon Painting
More Art, Less Craft
Meatless Monday: No Bake Lime Cheesecake

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...