A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Fanatic Friends of Craftster now have the ability to disable ads on Craftster! Read more here.
Total Members: 297,717
Currently Running With Scissors:
668 Guests and 25 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 87
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Postsecret Swap Round 3 GALLERY!!  (Read 79471 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

TracyLee22
« Reply #180 on: February 15, 2008 04:15:04 PM »

addicted to eating- i feel your pain, somedays i could eat and eat and eat. but what i have come to realize is that it does not fill the hole that i feel inside....but crafting sure does!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Best episode of 'Cops' ever made:
officer- "ma'am why do you have scissors in your pocket?"
drunk lady- "for arts, such as.... crafts?"
hardyswanton01
idle hands means you aren't crafting enough

laughter is good medicine, whisky is better

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #181 on: February 15, 2008 04:17:23 PM »

I got 5 cards:

Top one="I'm afraid I'll never have an orgasm"
Hint 1: vibrator
hint 2: date a gamer.  very agile fingers

bottom one="I hope my brothers girlfriend cheats on him so he will break up with her.  he deserves better"

Top left="I always fall for older men."  it's johnny depp, alan rickman and hugh laurie.  i heart johnny depp, rock on with older guys.  except my boyfriend is 4 years younger than me, but i digress

top bottom=(celeb pics) "sometimes i feel i know more about their lives than i do about yours.  you say i'm your best friend so why don't you make the effort to call or write?  its always me calling you and you never answer or bother to write/call back."  i feel you on this one, this is very similar to me and my best friend!  amazing how close some of these secrets hit

right="I love pop" me too!  I'm a closet goth, but even more in the closet about liking justin timberlake
THIS ROCKS   Logged

janelleleigh
« Reply #182 on: February 15, 2008 04:39:22 PM »

get out of the closet! jtimb is pretty much my dreamboat! EVERYONE makes fun of me for it!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

bigfatroses
« Reply #183 on: February 15, 2008 04:56:54 PM »

Emotional Baggage:  same here.

Eating Addiction- my addiction is sweet tea.  I feel like I cannot function if I don't have a glass on me at all times.  All that sugar is bound to cause some health problems, but I just can't stop myself.

Never Told Me- Wow.  I'm just so sorry. 

Letting Go- I felt the same way for a very long time about my first love.  He was, and is, still the world to me, but I've been able to let go of the strong love feelings, and now he and I are great friends.  It only took, umm, 7 years.....

Rain- I LOVE the way it smells right after it rains.  Here where I live, we get these awesome thunderstorms in the summer, and I usually will go outside afterwards, and just sit and take in my surroundings.  It's so amazing.

Fitting In- I'm a bit of the same way.  We're a military family, so it seems like right when I make friends, we get stationed somewhere else.  But, I think that as long as you stay true to yourself, you will fit in anywhere you go. 

Alone- I did get that way when my first marriage went down the crapper.  I literally stopped talking to all my closest friends, and it's been 4 years since I fell off the radar, and I'm just now mending those friendships. 

Fat and Lazy- Ok, I TOTALLY understand.  I'm 30 pounds overweight (which I've been told isn't too bad), but it's not the weight I want to be.  I'm out of breath doing simple tasks, and I can't fit into half of my clothes.  But do I get on my treadmill?  Nope.  I'm lazy.  I don't want to get up and do something that is going to make me feel worse... Even if in the longrun, it will make me feel better. 

Pop Music- ME TOO!  But, shhhh! I'm a punk chick.

Orgasm- best invention EVER is the bullet vibrator.  I used to do Passion Parties, and I bought myself 3 of those little things, and I wouldn't trade them in for the world.   It's the only thing that does the trick!   Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I have several craft books available for trade/Wist items/supplies.  Please see my profile for more info Smiley
Seika
« Reply #184 on: February 15, 2008 05:19:26 PM »

I've gotten four so far:

"I sucked my thumb until I was in seventh grade"  The other side reads, "No one knows this except my parents"
Thank you for sharing this!

"I would have made a great 1950's house wife!"   
I love this card, I've always wondered what living in that period was like

"ORAL SEX is still rape"
I most definitely agree

"I have a huge crush on some of our regulars. (one of them delivers salt to us.  I look for him every Friday)"
One of my friends rearranges her schedual just so she can see this one delivery guy.  I totally get this one!

Thank you all so much for sharing your secrets!
« Last Edit: February 16, 2008 03:51:33 PM by Seika » THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Do you realize that your insatiable pull for all things deadly was strong enough to recover a pack of mutant canines from extinction?  If we could bottle your luck, we'd have a weapon of mass destruction on our hands." --Edward, Eclipse
motleycruiser
Anitsocial Butterfly

View Profile WWW
« Reply #185 on: February 15, 2008 06:09:56 PM »

hint 2: date a gamer.  very agile fingers

Listen to this advice Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

lady4feet
« Reply #186 on: February 15, 2008 07:16:58 PM »

Here are three more I've got

I think this too! One of my friends is a HUGE drama queen, if I've had more then I can take I'll ignore her phone calls for a week.

This card makes me feel so bad for the sender also curious. I'm wondering why she doesn't like going to bed with her Husband anymore. I hope you can work out your problems whatever they are.

Incase you can't see the card is covered with bills.

A lot of the secrets are hitting close to home with me too, if not stuff I'm dealing with now then stuff from my past.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

PhunkyThreads
this is the only craftster id I've ever had

wait for it....it wil come...

View Profile
« Reply #187 on: February 15, 2008 07:37:20 PM »

oral sex; this is too true.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

If speaking my mind gets me in trouble with the establishment,then I never want to be silent
Fabric

we are the blood of the beast

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #188 on: February 15, 2008 07:53:58 PM »

When he asked if anything happened, I said no:
I think this is my favorite card of the swap. The picture is absolutely perfect.

THIS ROCKS   Logged

ghilie
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Good Cookie Designs

Resistance is futile. You will be assimilated.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #189 on: February 15, 2008 08:05:03 PM »

A lot of the secrets are hitting close to home with me too, if not stuff I'm dealing with now then stuff from my past.

I think everyone walks around with a lot of the same secrets.  Many of the ones I have read could have been mine.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Visit http://ghilie.wordpress.com/ for the poppet pattern.

"I grow old, I grow old, I shall wear the bottoms of my trousers rolled."
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 87 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Home Remedies for Winter Hair
Hair Styling Tips
How to Get Red Carpet Ready Hair
Unique Parting Tips
Onesta Beautiful Hair Foam Review
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Manicure for Halloween
"Z" is for Zombie!
Meatless Monday: Honey Roasted Parsnip Soup

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...