A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Craftster is for freely sharing how to make things! Don't post pics of things you sell in hopes of getting some sales or we'll have to bust out the LIMBO stick on you! Wink
Total Members: 301,533
Currently Running With Scissors:
612 Guests and 12 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 87
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Postsecret Swap Round 3 GALLERY!!  (Read 90272 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

zombiekilla

I don't mean to impose, but I am the Ocean.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #50 on: February 11, 2008 05:23:51 PM »

for the juno card, your a craftster, therefor I believe the sun shines out your ass!  Wink I love all the secrets so far! Im so scared to see mine up there!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

KiwiDragons
Get it together!

Stacked Sheep. :)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #51 on: February 11, 2008 05:33:49 PM »

I missed the sign ups for this swap, but I always check the galleries. Today, I actually cried because of a few of the secrets (both sad and happy). The things that people share are so personal, sometimes I feel weird checking them out on the Internet, although I know if they did not want someone reading the secret, they would not have sent it. Anyway-I hope that I can have the chance to participate sometime-I bet it feels good to reveal some things without worry of people knowing who belongs to which secret. I also think this community is so wonderful to offer such kind words or humorous comments to the senders. To me, that really shows that you guys care and it's not just about prying into personal lives and that makes me feel happy.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Wists

Little Visitor Adventures
Charlie in MO
Zazie in Canada
indigo_roses
« Reply #52 on: February 11, 2008 05:59:25 PM »

I bet it feels good to reveal some things without worry of people knowing who belongs to which secret. I also think this community is so wonderful to offer such kind words or humorous comments to the senders. To me, that really shows that you guys care and it's not just about prying into personal lives and that makes me feel happy.

It does feel really good. I made a couple of secrets that there is maybe one or two other people in the world that know about it. Everyone here is really supportive. I watched the round two gallery, and it was amazing the amount of support that everyone gave, it was what made me want to do this round.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Pinterest
50 in 2013 18/50

Taking a break from swapping to focus on crafting for myself, friends, and charity
janelleleigh
« Reply #53 on: February 11, 2008 06:06:55 PM »

I received 2 cards today, my grandma was anxious for me to get home so she could see them too (they were both in envelopes)!

"gorgeous, I want you. (even though you're a girl and i'm practically engaged to a man)"

"watching animal planet makes me cry"

gorgeous--been there...
animal planet--there have been several instances where i've had to change the channel or walk away from the tv, so i definitely feel that.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Fabric

we are the blood of the beast

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #54 on: February 11, 2008 06:24:02 PM »

I was married to someone like that.  We're divorced now. 

I AM married to someone like that. Still am -- we just had our 13th anniversary. Just saying -- doom is not guaranteed.

Hope is alive! I'm sending the person who wrote that card a huge (mental) package of love and hope!
I think my lover is totally *convinced* the sun's up my butt! haha
But seriously, he loves me when when i'm sweaty/sick/unshowered/hormonal/paranoid/irrational  ...sigh... (what a week, eh?)
We're about to celebrate our 4 year anniversary Cheesy:D:D

I love this thread. It's so exhilarating to see your own confessions out in the open and being discussed!!
It *almost* makes me want to type all caps "THAT ONE'S MINE! THAT'S MY PROBLEM! I SENT THAT AND NOW YOU KNOW IT!" and just own up to it for reals.
(Obviously this is really exciting for me haha)

Man. Craftster IS better than therapy!
I freaking love all of you.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Zelda.Suicide
« Reply #55 on: February 11, 2008 06:35:14 PM »

I love these swaps, I am going to have to get in on the next round...
Everyone's secrets just seem so beautiful they way they present them on their cards, I can only imagine how freeing it must feel, therapeutic even...
THIS ROCKS   Logged

hardcoremothball
I can't think of anything clever to say

French Toast...Get it?

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: February 11, 2008 06:36:38 PM »

I've been thinking about what i'm going to do with all my secrets once i get them...i think i'm going to make my own post secret book that i can leave out and people can look at when they come over...but i dont know what would be the best way to do this...
THIS ROCKS   Logged
kishcrafts
I can make almost anything out of polymer clay! :P

me and Kellan Lutz!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #57 on: February 11, 2008 06:40:01 PM »

I just finished decorating my craft studio. I acquired a HUGE cork bulletin board from a friend and I am going to display them on there.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I still sell my clay crafts...email me if you are interested in ordering something. kishcrafts@gmail.com
haroldlovesmaude
Yossarian Lives!

I see the fire, I see the end.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #58 on: February 11, 2008 06:49:53 PM »

@ "psycho" friend... I know the feeling. I have a lot of trouble making friends when I don't already have a connection, I'm horrible at small talk progressing into more than just small talk, like into full conversations.. and there's been a couple of people that I think I could be really good friends with but I don't have that previous connection, so I feel like they'd think I'm some weird stalker or something if I tried to pursue their friendship.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"They had not brains enough to be introverted and repressed." -Catch-22
etsy shop & faves
janelleleigh
« Reply #59 on: February 11, 2008 07:20:29 PM »

I've been thinking about what i'm going to do with all my secrets once i get them...i think i'm going to make my own post secret book that i can leave out and people can look at when they come over...but i dont know what would be the best way to do this...

i was thinking the same thing, i think i'm going to make the covers out of cardboard and cover them or paint them maybe and just bind them with metal rings, i just can't grasp the instructions on booking binding...
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 87 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Style Tips for a Slimmer Waist
Holiday Style: Go Classic and Comfortable
High Street Edit: 3 River Island Outfits
5 Items to Splurge on and Save on During Black Friday
Get the Look: All Black Everything
Latest Blog Articles
Meatless Monday: Falafel without Frying
@Home This Weekend: Decorative Bulletin Board
Rain, rain, you don't have to go away...

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...