A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Join us for fun, contests and discussions on Craftster's Facebook page!
Total Members: 295,087
Currently Running With Scissors:
484 Guests and 5 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 58 59 [60] 61 62 ... 87
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Postsecret Swap Round 3 GALLERY!!  (Read 74922 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

haroldlovesmaude
Yossarian Lives!

I see the fire, I see the end.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #590 on: February 28, 2008 09:08:20 PM »

Not getting comments does NOT mean that your craft wasn't any good!!  Plenty of good crafts never get noticed and sometimes awful ones do.  It's just the nature of the site, really.  Don't get discouraged!

I agree. I post a lot of things that take me a long time and that I think are really, really good but hardly anyone comments on them. it's just the luck of the draw, really. and sometimes the threads that get popular get that way because of some weird, off-topic tangent...
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"They had not brains enough to be introverted and repressed." -Catch-22
etsy shop & faves
NyteRayn

Hi my name is Jess and I have a crafting problem.

« Reply #591 on: February 29, 2008 04:06:39 AM »

the "home at last" card.. does it say something in the trees? it looks like there's writing there but I can't tell.

Yes, sorry... I missed typing the words "I felt".
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Findings, links, tutes, fabrics, news, photos and all other sorts of crafty-type stuff! http://elementalcraft.blogspot.com/
Muria
« Reply #592 on: February 29, 2008 05:23:08 AM »

Not getting comments does NOT mean that your craft wasn't any good!!  Plenty of good crafts never get noticed and sometimes awful ones do.  It's just the nature of the site, really.  Don't get discouraged!

I agree. I post a lot of things that take me a long time and that I think are really, really good but hardly anyone comments on them. it's just the luck of the draw, really. and sometimes the threads that get popular get that way because of some weird, off-topic tangent...

I think that's part of the reason for the whole, "I guess no one likes it" bumps.  I have yet to get a lot of comments on something I post, but I also tend to post in the morning (U.S.), and with the volume of posts here, I imagine it gets buried by the time most people would be looking. At least, that's what I tell myself.   Undecided 

It's easier to believe when you occasionally find really awesome stuff with no comments from 2 years ago.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Muria

Where did all this fabric come from? I CAN'T have bought THAT much!
ALL the boards craftalong: 11/40
Beginning wister
Will personal swap for coins from 1944
quid_pro_quo
« Reply #593 on: February 29, 2008 06:03:57 AM »

I got five more this week:

"Earwigs scare me!"

"I want to be her. She's perfect"
This card was really dark and hard to read in real life, so it's not the picture.

Front: "I am tired of all my secres. Dont tell! Shhhhh!"
Back: "Maybe it's time to let them go?"

Front: "Maybe if you had listened to what we were telling you, you could have helped me but instead you just wrote me off as stupid. Thanks ___ [illegible]___! IQ score: 122!"
Back: "A note on the IQ score. This is from a KAT test. I didn't make it up. And that's the good _____[illegible]_____ too!"

Front: "Our house has a dirt basement so in the summer we have a big bug problem"
Back: "It really bothers my Mum when she visits, but I think its the little pests keeping the big pests at bay"
THIS ROCKS   Logged

The damage is done so I guess I'll be leaving ...
quid_pro_quo
« Reply #594 on: February 29, 2008 06:12:36 AM »

I have a question about feedback. This is my first swap and I'm assuming there is no feedback until the very end, but what if some of your secrets never get posted or if you never receive all the secrets you're supposed to get? I was not able to take pictures of my secrets before I sent them off so I can't post the missing ones.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

The damage is done so I guess I'll be leaving ...
haroldlovesmaude
Yossarian Lives!

I see the fire, I see the end.

« Reply #595 on: February 29, 2008 08:05:22 AM »

I have a question about feedback. This is my first swap and I'm assuming there is no feedback until the very end, but what if some of your secrets never get posted or if you never receive all the secrets you're supposed to get? I was not able to take pictures of my secrets before I sent them off so I can't post the missing ones.

you will get feedback as long as most of your secrets have been received. It is only a problem if little to none of your secrets get received. Your lost/unposted secrets just won't get to be posted if you didn't take pictures. Sad
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"They had not brains enough to be introverted and repressed." -Catch-22
etsy shop & faves
NyteRayn

Hi my name is Jess and I have a crafting problem.

« Reply #596 on: February 29, 2008 10:29:07 AM »

Only six of mine have showed up on the forum so far... but I'm going to give it the weekend before I mail them in myself for posting.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Findings, links, tutes, fabrics, news, photos and all other sorts of crafty-type stuff! http://elementalcraft.blogspot.com/
kristen219
« Reply #597 on: February 29, 2008 12:55:34 PM »

i forgot to take pictures as well and only a few of mine have showed up....i sent a copy of my mailing reciept tho....will that be enough to prove i sent them?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Good morning starshine! The world says hello!

this was funnn
http://www.wists.com/kristen219/
indigo_roses
« Reply #598 on: February 29, 2008 01:00:16 PM »

Unfortunately, I won't be able to receive any more secrets until next Monday. I'm on spring break, so I'm home now. I only need to receive two more before I've received all 19 though, so I think I've been doing pretty good!

I didn't take pictures of mine either, sometimes when I'm at home my dad likes to use my computer because it's faster/better. I didn't want to risk him finding my secrets. But I counted, and I think 17 have been received so far.  Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Pinterest
50 in 2013 18/50

Taking a break from swapping to focus on crafting for myself, friends, and charity
UrsulaDiamond
« Reply #599 on: February 29, 2008 01:21:25 PM »

woo hoo so far i've counted 11 of mine, i hope the other 8 have arrived safely
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 58 59 [60] 61 62 ... 87 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Use the Step Backward Command in Photoshop CS3
How to Use the Subselection Tool in Flash CS3
How to Use the Swatches Palette in Photoshop CS3
How to Use the Type Tool in Illustrator CS3
How to Use the Undo Command in Photoshop CS3
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Fairy Garden
CrafTATstic Crafty Tattoos: 30th Birthday Tattoo
April 17, 2014 Featured Projects

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...