A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Join us for fun, contests and discussions on Craftster's Facebook page!
Total Members: 295,114
Currently Running With Scissors:
672 Guests and 33 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 87
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Postsecret Swap Round 3 GALLERY!!  (Read 75003 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Costurasdeacero
« Reply #240 on: February 17, 2008 02:08:56 PM »

bike: I still don't know... and I'm 20...  Roll Eyes
THIS ROCKS   Logged

UrsulaDiamond
« Reply #241 on: February 17, 2008 02:14:33 PM »

i miss my bike Sad
i keep begging my boyfriend to buy me one but to avail.
you should learn it's fun and not that hard... unless you don't have good balance, then forget it haha
THIS ROCKS   Logged

haroldlovesmaude
Yossarian Lives!

I see the fire, I see the end.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #242 on: February 17, 2008 02:55:35 PM »

I miss bike riding, too. I have a bike but I took it down to school before I realized that there's really nowhere to bike... the campus is on a giant hill and my bike is not a mountain bike or a bike for going up hills.. soooo I haven't rode it because I don't know an area I can!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"They had not brains enough to be introverted and repressed." -Catch-22
etsy shop & faves
quid_pro_quo
« Reply #243 on: February 17, 2008 03:06:12 PM »

Big Family:
I think I would be someone who would stop and stare.  I can't imagine having that large a family.  I think for me it is partially an environmental issue... the zero population growth idea of a couple having no more than two children.. and partly I just don't think I could handle it.

This secret is mine. Coming from a tiny family, I have always wanted a large, loud family. I don't necessarily think that having a big family in itself is adding to overpopulation, especially if a family is expanded through adoption and fostering, which is how my family is doing it. As for handling it, I don't know if I can do that either but I'm willing to give it a go.  Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

The damage is done so I guess I'll be leaving ...
kishcrafts
I can make almost anything out of polymer clay! :P

me and Kellan Lutz!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #244 on: February 17, 2008 03:13:27 PM »

the big family card very well could have been mine....I was an only child raised around mainly adults. I have always longed for a large family, and want my children to have lots of siblings to play/grow/fight with. ha! Although I think mr.kishcrafts only wants to have 2 kiddos max. We shall see.....fur babies count too, right? Tongue
« Last Edit: February 17, 2008 03:14:23 PM by kishcrafts » THIS ROCKS   Logged

I still sell my clay crafts...email me if you are interested in ordering something. kishcrafts@gmail.com
indigo_roses
« Reply #245 on: February 17, 2008 05:03:28 PM »

bike: I still don't know... and I'm 20...  Roll Eyes

Me either! I saw the card, and thought, hey, I should have made that! I'll be turning 20 this summer. My balance isn't very good. I'm happy with my car that has four wheels.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Pinterest
50 in 2013 18/50

Taking a break from swapping to focus on crafting for myself, friends, and charity
twopennystar
« Reply #246 on: February 17, 2008 06:40:38 PM »

I recieved my first two cards today, I'm so excited!

[I love my country but I'm ashamed of our government's history]

I completely agree with this one (I'm English as well, although I've been living abroad for several months now). I adore England but there are certain things the government have done, especially in recent years, which I am completely ashamed of. This secret was lovely as well, the images were really carefully cut out, it was just really nicely made.

On the front: [I'll just pretend to hug you until you get here.]
On the back: [I want to be married]

Aww, this one felt lonely. I really hope you get married soon and it's everything you imagined it would be.

I love this swap. Although I'm getting a bit nervous since none of my secrets appear to have been recieved yet!
« Last Edit: February 17, 2008 06:42:23 PM by twopennystar » THIS ROCKS   Logged
quid_pro_quo
« Reply #247 on: February 17, 2008 08:14:26 PM »

I got four this weekend. There seems to be a theme here:

"My mom told me that she had been sexually abused by her older brother. Then she ased if my brother had done the same to me. I started crying. Later I got angry at her. She figured it out. She should have known sooner. She should have stopped it from happening. She should have protected me."

"My boyfriend has had sex with 100's of men since we got together it's ok so have I"
The back says: "We're in an open relationship, it's great to be with someone who I can finally be honest to!"

"The only time I ever loved myself is when I could smell you on my skin."
THIS ROCKS   Logged

The damage is done so I guess I'll be leaving ...
crafty_rach
« Reply #248 on: February 18, 2008 12:47:21 AM »

Angry/normal: I often feel like crying when I get angry as well ... I call it passion

I am an American: Im not going to say too much because I dont want to start anything ... but thats really interesting (in a good way) to read as a person from somewhere that is not America.

Big family: Arent you worried people will talk about you like the Duggars?

Smoking/cutting: Im so happy for you that you dont do either anymore

British government: wow, how interesting coupled with the American one. Im ashamed of some things my governments country has done as well. I wonder if there is any country that isnt?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

crafty_rach
« Reply #249 on: February 18, 2008 02:48:59 AM »

Got my first four today!!

My first thought when I saw this was 'I wonder if she knows and isn't saying anything?'

I always think women's bodies are really bizarre looking (I'm probably an insult to the feminist movement there)

:-( I know what it feels like to be pinning your entire reason to be alive on one person/pet ... and I don't know the solution either ... please keep well

on the back: That's why I do so many swaps. They force me to follow through.

I can relate to this unfortunately ... such as my mother's Christmas album ... still not printed!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 87 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Highlighting your Hair
How to Make Emo Style Extensions
How to Do an Emo Haircut
Learn how to Care for Haircutting Equipment
Cutting Your Hair at Home
Latest Blog Articles
Winner of Craft Challenge #97-Container Crafting
@Home This Weekend: Fairy Garden
CrafTATstic Crafty Tattoos: 30th Birthday Tattoo

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...