A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: You can get cheap (and legal! Wink) advertising by donating a challenge prize! Go here for more info.
Total Members: 299,158
Currently Running With Scissors:
467 Guests and 6 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 87
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Postsecret Swap Round 3 GALLERY!!  (Read 83895 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

ss9901
« Reply #160 on: February 15, 2008 11:00:11 AM »

I have received 5 cards!
Here they are

It Says: "I can't stand her, but i envy her."

It Says:"All i ever Wanted for my Birthday is flowers, Last year I received football tickets..."

Thanks for sharing your Secrets with me.

THIS ROCKS   Logged

ruby_soho

That's what she said.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #161 on: February 15, 2008 11:04:53 AM »

share the love: wow, me too!  i get really uncomfortable when people gush about their SO, but i think that's because i'm basically incapable of doing so when talking to others.  i can, however, get completely mushy with my FI, but when it comes to telling others that stuff... i just can't.

envious:  i know the feeling...
THIS ROCKS   Logged

i care about you a homemade oven mitt's worth.
bigfatroses
« Reply #162 on: February 15, 2008 11:13:16 AM »

Birthday flowers- Aww, I'll send ya some!  I always get  Cry when people have birthday parties or get together's on their actual birthday.  I don't get that. I'm a Christmas baby.  I always end up with the "Well, what do you want, Christmas OR birthday present?"  DUH!  I want BOTH!

NYE- Wow.  I'm sorry about that. 

Share the Love- I'm the complete opposite.  I tell everyone and anyone about how wonderful my man is, and I'm starting to wonder if they think I'm lying!

Death- I'm terrified too. 

Envy- That's how I felt about this one girl in high school.  She bothered me, but I always wanted to be a little more like her.  She had everything.  But as it turned out, she envied ME because I wasn't afraid to be me, and let the phonies know that their poo DIDN'T smell like roses!  LOL!

Awesome secrets everyone!  I just sent mine out, but I'm starting to feel like my life isn't that interesting! LOL!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I have several craft books available for trade/Wist items/supplies.  Please see my profile for more info Smiley
kishcrafts
I can make almost anything out of polymer clay! :P

me and Kellan Lutz!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #163 on: February 15, 2008 11:21:27 AM »

share the love: Maybe admiting that this is one ofyour secrets will help you open yourself up to letting the world know just how wonderful your husband is. Smiley

football tickets: I would take the football tickets over the flowers, but I am just that kind of girl. I understand that not everyone is like that.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I still sell my clay crafts...email me if you are interested in ordering something. kishcrafts@gmail.com
PaperBag
« Reply #164 on: February 15, 2008 11:28:56 AM »

NYE- uhhh. wow. That's sad Sad I don't even know what to say about it! Sad

Death- It kind of scares me too, but I guess I'm not terrified of it. I just worry because you see everyday just how fragile life is. It's scary how such simple things could end it just like that. Hmm.

Diamonds: My husband spent about $400 on my engagement ring. At first, I was so upset he'd spent that much money on it, but when my friends/co-workers started flashing around their $8,500 rings, I felt a lot better! I love my ring- any bigger and I'd just cut myself with it even more than I do now!  Tongue Diamonds aren't this girl's best friend either, but I will say they're a good friend of mine Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

kishcrafts
I can make almost anything out of polymer clay! :P

me and Kellan Lutz!

« Reply #165 on: February 15, 2008 11:54:52 AM »

I didn't even see the diamonds one until PaperBag commented on it.  Roll Eyes

I am not sorry to say that I L-O-V-E my engagment/wedding set. mr. kishcrafts got it from an online seller for $4,000, but it has been appraised for $13,500. They are in platinum settings and the diamonds are about 1.76 carats total. Ok, I know a bunch of you just died because of the price. I really didn't want mr.kishcrafts to spend so much $ on rings but he wanted to. I am proud to wear them NOT because they cost so much but because he took so much time to research rings to find the "right" ones and when I look at them I think about how they are symbols of us spending our life together.

diamonds are not my best friend, mr.kishcrafts is. Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I still sell my clay crafts...email me if you are interested in ordering something. kishcrafts@gmail.com
bigfatroses
« Reply #166 on: February 15, 2008 12:01:36 PM »

I didn't even see the diamonds one until PaperBag commented on it.  Roll Eyes

I am not sorry to say that I L-O-V-E my engagment/wedding set. mr. kishcrafts got it from an online seller for $4,000, but it has been appraised for $13,500. They are in platinum settings and the diamonds are about 1.76 carats total. Ok, I know a bunch of you just died because of the price. I really didn't want mr.kishcrafts to spend so much $ on rings but he wanted to. I am proud to wear them NOT because they cost so much but because he took so much time to research rings to find the "right" ones and when I look at them I think about how they are symbols of us spending our life together.

diamonds are not my best friend, mr.kishcrafts is. Smiley

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

I think that the house my DH bought for us counts as much as a diamond!  LOL!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I have several craft books available for trade/Wist items/supplies.  Please see my profile for more info Smiley
Dawn Octopus
I wish I had 8 tentacles.

« Reply #167 on: February 15, 2008 12:02:20 PM »

Muuummmm I *love* diamonds Smiley Hubby says I will get another carat on our 10th wedding anny.

Oh, and I am not too embarrassed about meeting him on match.com... I just tell people we met at the movies because I am tired of explainingwhy I "had to pay to meet a guy". Most people don't believe me when I say that I am just too picky to find a guy without some prerequisites Tongue Roll Eyes
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Proud pre-adoptive Mother Smiley
bigfatroses
« Reply #168 on: February 15, 2008 12:06:23 PM »

Oh, and I am not too embarrassed about meeting him on match.com... I just tell people we met at the movies because I am tired of explainingwhy I "had to pay to meet a guy". Most people don't believe me when I say that I am just too picky to find a guy without some prerequisites Tongue Roll Eyes

Hahaha!  See, for me and my DH, it's much easier to say that we met at the mall than tell everyone that I was just one of many women he sent messages to after he returned from Iraq!  LOL!  I was just the right one though for him *love*
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Mojen

What perfume am I wearing? It's called Febreze.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #169 on: February 15, 2008 12:52:39 PM »

Wow, so many great and though provoking cards.  A lot of what I was going to comment on has already been said, but I just wanted to say about the diamond rings; we're about to get engaged (only postponed because of xmas/getting the rings).  A friend is getting a diamond from UAE for us, and hence we're saving a LOT on importing it (though obviously there's still taxes to pay), it means my diamond will be/is (it's currently waiting in UAE for me... squee!!) about twice the size that it would have been (it also means it's guaranteed to be conflict free, my MAJOR problem with having a diamond ring)

Part of me is stupidly excited about this, I love the idea of a huge bling diamond.  but part of me is terrified, I don't really want to be a mugging target!  Whilst we don't live in the worst part of London, we don't really live in the best either!

I guess I'll get used to the idea, though I might have to wear it around the house for a bit first!

Oh, and we met through friends of ours, who were essentially a group of "friends with benefits".  We're trying to think of a suitable excuse to tell future kids  Wink

anyway, I received again today:

On the back:
This still isn't real to me.  I'm still trying to accept it.  Making this helped.

I really hope your brother can get some sort of help, assuming he wants it, or at the very least that you can find some peace.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 87 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Tween - Adobe Flash CS3
How to Create a Digital Firework Part 2/2 - Adobe After Effects
How to use the Displacement Filter - Adobe Photoshop
How to Understand Hexadecimal
How to Create Flash Buttons - Flash CS3
Latest Blog Articles
Handmade Gift Ideas: Japanese Shibori Dyeing
@Home This Weekend: Embellished Guest Towels
Handmade Gift Ideas: Hostess Gift

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...