A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Joining an Organized Swap? Please review the rules and info on a regular basis.
Total Members: 296,698
Currently Running With Scissors:
515 Guests and 9 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 87
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Postsecret Swap Round 3 GALLERY!!  (Read 78429 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Muria
« Reply #150 on: February 15, 2008 07:46:26 AM »

I met my husband through an online game while I was in college. We actually met in person at a party (and I thought he was so wrong for me).  That was 17 years ago.  Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Muria

Where did all this fabric come from? I CAN'T have bought THAT much!
ALL the boards craftalong: 11/40
Beginning wister
Will personal swap for coins from 1944
bigfatroses
« Reply #151 on: February 15, 2008 08:39:56 AM »

Yay!  I received 2 more secrets today, and both of them made my day!

The first one (front)

I Don't understand why anyone would want this
(back)

Diamonds are SO overvalued!

I AGREE!  My engagement/wedding ring is a $30 Claddaugh, and it's all I need and want.  Diamonds are NOT this girls best friend

The second one:

Then, now, forever.  Best Friends.

I just reconnected with my 2 best friends from high school, and even though we hadn't talked in about 4 years, they were ALWAYS my best friends, and I can't imagine my life without them!  Here's a couple of really bad pics:

Thanks for sharing your secrets with me!  I'm off to email my besties right now!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I have several craft books available for trade/Wist items/supplies.  Please see my profile for more info Smiley
TracyLee22
« Reply #152 on: February 15, 2008 08:48:19 AM »

oh no i cant see your pictures!! someone help!!  Shocked
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Best episode of 'Cops' ever made:
officer- "ma'am why do you have scissors in your pocket?"
drunk lady- "for arts, such as.... crafts?"
sf craftster
« Reply #153 on: February 15, 2008 08:55:47 AM »

lurker as well. i met my girlfriend online, through craigslist. we tell people we met in prison...and then when they look shocked and we tell them we met through craigslist, they're not so, uh...judgemental.

why do you think people are so likely to lie about meeting on the internet? are we embarrassed? it's obviously WAY more  normal than we think...
THIS ROCKS   Logged
MandyLikesPie
« Reply #154 on: February 15, 2008 08:58:33 AM »

Diamonds are SO overvalued!

I AGREE!  My engagement/wedding ring is a $30 Claddaugh, and it's all I need and want.  Diamonds are NOT this girls best friend

Hi! I'm not in the swap so I hope no one minds if I pop in. I agree too. The amount of money spent on a ring is not a signifier of the amount of love that the ring symbolizes. My hubby asked me to marry him while we were hiking on the Oregon coast and we got my engagement ring for $12 at a nearby saltwater taffy shop. It's so unique and personal and I wouldn't trade it for a thing. My family, on the other hand, thought it was weird because it was untraditional...  Roll Eyes Cheesy

Loving this gallery, by the way. Carry on, swappers!  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

marlie2
« Reply #155 on: February 15, 2008 09:11:31 AM »

To the insomniac:
I also find it slightly infuriating when people suggest drinking warm milk, taking a bath before bed, watching a boring show, or just "clearing my mind." Uggh! They just don't understand! Thanks for sharing this.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
indigo_roses
« Reply #156 on: February 15, 2008 09:20:04 AM »

My 'aunt' (parents' best friend) met her current SO through match.com or one of those sites. He's a great guy, and they've gotten pretty close.
To the insomniac:
I also find it slightly infuriating when people suggest drinking warm milk, taking a bath before bed, watching a boring show, or just "clearing my mind." Uggh! They just don't understand! Thanks for sharing this.

I know. Taking a bath or a shower before bed just wakes me up. And how in the world are you supposed to "clear your mind?" I have no idea how some people can just think of absolutely nothing and/or fall asleep within 10 minutes. The only way I would be able to do that is if I had been up for 48 hours or so! Man, it seems like there are a lot of people with sleep problems on this board!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Pinterest
50 in 2013 18/50

Taking a break from swapping to focus on crafting for myself, friends, and charity
ruby_soho

That's what she said.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #157 on: February 15, 2008 09:24:28 AM »

this is going to sound really weird, but i have to have cartoons on (usually king of the hill, which i can tune out because i've seen every episode about twenty times) to go to sleep...  otherwise my brain just keeps going and going.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

i care about you a homemade oven mitt's worth.
animegirlie
crafty nerdy girl

just make stuff!!!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #158 on: February 15, 2008 09:25:08 AM »

I'm not in this round, but thank you everyone for sharing. Your secrets are so moving. I would love to join the next round of this swap.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

New Craft Blog - best way to contact me right now is via the bloggie Smiley

Wists are a wonderful thing!

Want a sticker?
bigfatroses
« Reply #159 on: February 15, 2008 09:40:00 AM »

this is going to sound really weird, but i have to have cartoons on (usually king of the hill, which i can tune out because i've seen every episode about twenty times) to go to sleep...  otherwise my brain just keeps going and going.

I put the TV on HSN or if I listen to the radio, I can usually fall asleep.  It's funny though when you end up dreaming about something that was on TV or the radio!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I have several craft books available for trade/Wist items/supplies.  Please see my profile for more info Smiley
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 87 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Learn how to Tailgate - Shroom Bombs
Learn how to Tailgate - Peg Leg Chicken Drums
Learn how to Tailgate - Spatchcocked Chicken
Learn how to Make Tuna Burgers
How to Make Homemade Stuffing, Part 1
Latest Blog Articles
Meatless Monday: Kale and Edamame Salad
@Home This Weekend: Teacup Bird Feeder
Winner of Craft Challenge #100-Pottermouth

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...