A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Do you know about all of these Craftster features?
Total Members: 302,566
Currently Running With Scissors:
496 Guests and 12 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 13
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Introducing - My Kitchy Kitchen! (Update and pics on page 12!)  (Read 32535 times)
Tags for this thread: table_runner , featured_project  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Tarewyn
The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." Atticus Finch

Saving my sanity, one crafty day at a time.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #10 on: February 05, 2008 01:06:11 PM »

What a beautiful home for your daughter!  and think of all the good karma you will leave behind for who ever the new renters are someday!

Well done!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

TrashedClothing

You only wish you had a Yeti hat like me!

« Reply #11 on: February 05, 2008 01:31:39 PM »

I mean, you ruled before this, but you keep getting cooler with every post! The kitchen looks phenomenal and I'd love to come over for some tea and Mary resin pendants.

xoxox
THIS ROCKS   Logged

ammasmama

LuCkY Me, LuCkY MuD

« Reply #12 on: February 05, 2008 01:49:17 PM »

thanks everyone!

the paper towel holder thingy was at the salvation army! i love my tin things... the containers on top of the bakers rack were a whopping 2 dollars at a local thrift store too! and i have an awesome french cookie tin from an estate sale, not in the kitchen, and a mexican nicho pressed tin thingy with a mirror and little doors that open... i've been collecting tin the lats 6 months or so! all thrift store andgarage/estate sales for next to nothing. hubby didn't like that paper towel holder, but i think it grew on him!

the day of the dead stuff will be more apparent later, the plaster skulls i made in the window will eventually be like ones i did for the day of the dead swap, all decorated like sugar skulls.

and it would kick a*@ to have a mary jewelry making tea party, why are "online friends" always far away???

THIS ROCKS   Logged

mcbenno
Pronounced mc.ben.no, not mc.bean.o ;)

It's a guineasaurus rex!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #13 on: February 05, 2008 01:58:31 PM »

i ADORE the fabric you used! you didn't happen to get it from a store (and recently) did you? (i'm guessing neither, because that's how these things work!)  Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

TrashedClothing

You only wish you had a Yeti hat like me!

« Reply #14 on: February 05, 2008 02:02:30 PM »

ehhh, you aren't far. It's only 4 hours!!! I drive everywhere. You pick a time. lol
THIS ROCKS   Logged

instantkarma
« Reply #15 on: February 05, 2008 02:07:47 PM »

Your kitchen is so colorful and happy. It makes me want to step right in and get my hands covered in flour. Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

On a swapping hiatus due to college...

http://www.wists.com/cherryxantacids
ammasmama

LuCkY Me, LuCkY MuD

« Reply #16 on: February 05, 2008 02:16:10 PM »

i ADORE the fabric you used! you didn't happen to get it from a store (and recently) did you? (i'm guessing neither, because that's how these things work!)  Wink

ack, i got it at joanns, and i got alll they had. they also had it with a pink background, and it was on clearance a few months ago. i can check the selvage to see if they printed the maker and pattern name on the fabricc so you can search for it online though! i haven't made the curtain above the kitchen window or my mud room curtains because i'm scared to cut what i have and realize i need it for anything else! the whole kitchen was born of that fabric!!

ehhh, you aren't far. It's only 4 hours!!! I drive everywhere. You pick a time. lol

aww man, a grown up play date, what would the baby say?! hmm, i need to see where you live!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

ammasmama

LuCkY Me, LuCkY MuD

« Reply #17 on: February 05, 2008 02:18:33 PM »

I love the spirit of the kitchen. Especially you added the Day of the Dead theme to it. I love it!! I like that paper and aluminium dispenser. Where did you get? Can't wait to see your future home improvements. Thanks for sharing the story.

ps...i have a 3 month old and her name is also Amelia!

amelias ROCK!!
what IS that in the background of your avatar pic? 'cause i seriously want it! i wish i had time to make amma something like that, well the look of the colors, i don't even know what IS that???
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Soledad
« Reply #18 on: February 05, 2008 02:32:26 PM »

It's very lovely.  All I kept thinking when I saw this was,"Man, I'd love to come over for coffee." Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged
crochetmama905
« Reply #19 on: February 05, 2008 02:53:39 PM »

Congratulations!  For those of us in my decade of life (I'm 53), we remember the newlywed, newlymom days and homes.  You have done very well with your first stage of marriage/momhood days. How wonderful for your husband and child that you are filling their home (rented or not) with love and making it a special place to come home to.  With your attitude, you will have a long, happy life and marriage with children and husband who adore you and enjoy coming home to you.  Congratulations!     
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 13 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Has Halloween Gotten Too Sexy?
From the Vogue Closet - The Perfect Fall Cardigan
Jeanius - Grace Fuller on the Perfect Jeans
Vintage Bowles - Discovering Vintage Yves Saint Laurent in NYC
Evelyn Lozada on Celebrity Shoe Trends
Latest Blog Articles
Spotlight on: Book Making & Binding
@Home This Weekend: Magical Fairy Garden
DIY Summer

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...