A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Joining an Organized Swap? Please review the rules and info on a regular basis.
Total Members: 298,096
Currently Running With Scissors:
527 Guests and 17 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 106 107 [108] 109 110
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Make-A-Friend Swap Gallery  (Read 124277 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Jenicat
Where is my mind?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1070 on: June 04, 2008 04:19:36 PM »

Okay, I haven't posted pics yet because it has been rainy and gross here for days now.  I really want to show the accurate colors of the gorgeous things yelley sent, so I'd really love to take the photos outside.  I promise I will take pictures Friday, RAIN OR SHINE!  Smiley

-I spent ALL DAY today cleaning my house and my back is KILLING me!-
« Last Edit: June 05, 2008 08:45:36 PM by Jenicat » THIS ROCKS   Logged

CrochetAdikt

splish splash i was takin a bath

View Profile
« Reply #1071 on: June 04, 2008 06:06:15 PM »

i received awhile ago, but left for michigan for a couple weeks right after so i'll get it posted as soon as i can! hopefully later today
THIS ROCKS   Logged

psyche
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Late Arrival (by Mister Reusch)

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #1072 on: June 04, 2008 08:05:23 PM »

Here's my third package from Miss Em!

We've got my "small things"

A cool magazine I haven't even heard of! (yay), some hand cream that feels great and smells super fresh, and a makeup bag with hearts on it...

And the large item (a bag! I love the skeletons & how the handle kind of looks like bones Smiley ).. and a bonus I guess? Pump up the Volume! Haha. I haven't seen it, so I'm looking forward to (and yes, I do still have a VHS! Cheesy)

Thanks Miss Em! I had a lot of fun swapping with you Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Jenicat
Where is my mind?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1073 on: June 06, 2008 07:16:01 PM »

OK, I am FINALLY posting pictures of the amazing things yelley sent me in the third package. 

Yelley, I think this is everything - I spent the last few days cleaning and spreading all the awesome stuff you sent all around my house.  It all fits in so well that I had to wrack my tired brain to figure out if I'd remembered all of it!  If I missed anything, please let me know and I will grab it up and take a photo ASAP.

First things first, there are these AMAZING socks that yelley not only knit for me - but she dyed the yarn herself, in a color way she calls "Santa Cruz" - I used to live in SC, California, and really miss it.  When I read the little note she sent with the socks, I teared up immediately.  Not only are they gorgeously knit, but I love the colors, and she put so much thought into it.  Awwww.   I have been wearing them ALL THE TIME.  Smiley  I love love love love love them.

She also knit me some awesome and comfy fingerless gloves.  I love the yarn, it's so earthy and pretty. 

I also received these awesome little ceramic figures, which are gracing the top of my crafting table - forgive me, I don't remember what the heck they are called right now, though I definitely saved the little note that told me... sorry yelley, I'm pretty tired.  Smiley 

And no knitter's/crocheter's package would be complete without yarn... yelley intends for me to use this to try to make socks.  Heh.  You'd think I'd have tackled those by now... I've only been knitting for... oh, 5 years... Smiley  Anyway, the yarn is gorgeous and I love the colors.  It seems like it will be a joy to work with:

Finally, this awesome little ... well, it's not little, actually.  It's quite large, which is why I didn't take a picture of the whole thing!  It's a tote bag and as you can see, it's ADORABLE!  I love it, and it will hold SO much stuff.  Plus, it's waterproof, so I can tote stuff around in all the rain we've been getting here lately.  Smiley

Thank you so much, yelley.  This has been an awesome first swap and I love everything you sent me.  You were a totally great swap partner and I will absolutely keep in touch!  Now I feel like I didn't send you good enough stuff!  Smiley 

I love it all.  Especially the socks.  Wink

Edit:  Oh!  My husband found, on the bed (where I took photos), the other item I forgot to photograph:  yelley sent me a beautiful Chinese glass pendant... It's blue-ish and has some coppery tones in it.  It's kinda shaped like a tear drop except it comes to a point at the end.  It's awesome and I'm gonna make it into a rockin' necklace sometime soon!  Smiley
« Last Edit: March 05, 2009 11:18:50 AM by Jenicat » THIS ROCKS   Logged

sin esperanza
« Reply #1074 on: June 06, 2008 10:21:19 PM »

I love those socks Jenicat!

I received my final package from ohsweetie.  I'm amazed and excited but sad that it's over as well.  Anyhoo here is the loot all together: my very own artichoke knitted socks, the awesomest organic chocolate, a bath melt in citrus and sandalwood (my favourite scents), a bunch of stickers for a feminist gathering di is working on and a perfect altered romance novel notebook.  Love it, love it, love it all!

And a close up of the socks on my feet to show the perfection of the knitting and of course the fit

Thanks so much di, I absolutely loved being your partner and I'm sure we'll stay in touch. xx.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I hate handing over money for what I could just as easily do myself, it makes me nervous.  ~Sylvia Plath

My STS 33

Altered Fairy Tales Swap
calluna
« Reply #1075 on: June 08, 2008 01:17:58 PM »

Both pairs of socks are so beautiful!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

100 swaps completed! Thank you, Craftster family!
the jenya

Ink is my perfume.

« Reply #1076 on: June 09, 2008 06:29:42 PM »

I received my package from Molliemoo2883 two weeks ago and here are the pics!!
A set of recycled coasters!!

A beautiful blue and gold mirror

A shiny silvery mirror!!

Graphic novel of the new Wonder Woman series!! And one of my many costumes to do, Circe as Wonder Woman.

And my favorite: pretty reconed ornaments!! I'm going to hang them now, can't wait for a tree!

Thank you so much, Mollie, you were a great swap partner!! <3
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Library

Your revolution will not happen between these thighs.
guineverefree

I love happy endings, they are so rare. - Aro

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1077 on: June 12, 2008 09:53:20 AM »

Whew! Running a little late with this I know, but prepare to be jealous!

First the small items:

Stickers (for one day when I actually do that scrapbook that I've been telling myself I need to do!), a magnet, a book and two balls of sugar n' cream yarn. Only one pictured because the other one is halfway to being a purse already.

and finally, the large, absolutely gorgeous item!

It's a funky, red and black lap quilt! Straw_holder said she had some major issues when making it but it turned out gorgeous! It's taking a place of honour in my living room!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Yarn or Fabric

CraftyDeb ... reincarnated and renamed

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1078 on: June 12, 2008 10:36:46 AM »

That quilt is stunning!  Straw_holder has outdone herself - again!

I just pulled in the driveway and the mailman was just turning down our road...
Yup!  I got a big ol' package in from Sewknitter!
I will be posting up pics in a bit - okay first I need to contact everyone (especially her since it is fantastic!) and then get food on the table and then do a photo shoot and then do the whole upload/resize/photobucket upload and then post - sounds like a lot but it really isn't.  I love Mihov!

Okay. Lunch first.  I have starving kids!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I am collecting quilts, afghans & blankets for those that lost their homes.  Pm me!
CraftyDeb website
CraftyDeb Designs etsy
tons of sewing & quilting tutorial links[/url
the jenya

Ink is my perfume.

« Reply #1079 on: June 12, 2008 10:37:15 AM »

That quilt is GORGEOUS!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Library

Your revolution will not happen between these thighs.
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 106 107 [108] 109 110 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Canon XSi/450D: Set Image Quality/Resolution Function
Canon XSi/450D: Set Program Mode (P)
Canon XSi/450D: Set Mirror Lockup
Canon XSi/450D: Set Manual Mode (M)
Canon XSi/450D: Set Manual Focus Function
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Scrabble Afghan
These Are a Few of My Favorite (Spooky!) Things
Meatless Monday: Pea, Potato, Leek, Mint Soup

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...