A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: When you post a project, it's easier for people to discover it if you choose a great title for your thread.
Total Members: 297,145
Currently Running With Scissors:
435 Guests and 10 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 98 99 [100] 101 102 ... 110
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Make-A-Friend Swap Gallery  (Read 122821 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Tanzie
I've got love for the chat hoes...anyone else need not apply!

"Ich warte auf dich-am Ende der nacht"

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #990 on: May 17, 2008 09:31:18 AM »

bug you can just drop that quilt into my swap package by mistake....i really wont mind!

LUCKY GIRL!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

a burning image in her mind and between her thighs...

I WILL HUNT YOU DOWN AND TAKE YOUR CRAFT SUPPLIES!DON'T #$%@ WITH ME!

half moon shawl crochetalong...
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=235034.0

stalk me....
http://www.wists.com/Tanzie
Bugaboo1
OMG! I should So make that

If I've offended you'll have to get over it

View Profile WWW
« Reply #991 on: May 17, 2008 10:04:20 AM »

bug you can just drop that quilt into my swap package by mistake....i really wont mind!

LUCKY GIRL!

LOL Tongue Nope! as soon as I get home it's being hung! I have 10 ft ceilings in my bedroom so it's perfect to fill up the wall over my bed and will look great there!

I had soooo much fun with this swap though I love both my new friends!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Steph
whatzudoin
« Reply #992 on: May 17, 2008 10:29:06 AM »

Since I didn't see pictures of the package I sent to starryeyeddiy I thought I'd share them. I loved everything and enjoyed crafting for her. I glass etched a jar using the kit she gave me in round 2 and filled it with buttons, fabric boxes to help with crafty organization, dog magnetic clip, needle case, two zipper pouches, and a skull magnetic clip. I hope she enjoyed the package. Smiley

THIS ROCKS   Logged

I would love to do personal swaps if anyones interested. If your interested please write me!
Yarn or Fabric

CraftyDeb ... reincarnated and renamed

View Profile WWW
« Reply #993 on: May 17, 2008 10:52:41 AM »

Your fabric boxes are amazing! I love boxes!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I am collecting quilts, afghans & blankets for those that lost their homes.  Pm me!
CraftyDeb website
CraftyDeb Designs etsy
tons of sewing & quilting tutorial links[/url
honeystarr

i just glued my fingers together...again

View Profile
« Reply #994 on: May 17, 2008 04:01:37 PM »

ok. so i'm late getting the pics and my partner already posted a couple so here's the rest of package # 3.
the awsome star purse. i meant to get a closeup of my name on the pulls but i forgot. currently you can see the bag is in use cause it has my crochet stuff in it. i love this so much thank you babiestarlight! also 2 matching small purses.

this is the closeup of the takeout boxes. which i had been wanting and when i went to get some i couldn't  find any! i think she can read my mind!  Grin oh and inside the zebra [ a fave print of mine] was zebra tape! i'd never seen this kind of tape before and i almost peed myself in excitement. i know i know i am easily made happy by simple things.

this is a closeup of the hello kitty magnets from a chinese restraunt. these are so awsome! and hello kitty rub ons. i can't wait to use em! and a bag of swirly gummy bears. which are so pretty! this was also something i had meant to buy for a project and never got around to. but these ones are way more awsome cause there all  swirly colored!

the things not pictured on closeup are 2 bookmarks. i don't think they showed up in the first pic and the closeups were not working. their chinese lucky coins on a natural fiber looking strap. also the book labels. now when i lend my books out maybe the person will remember their mine and send em back!  Cheesy

thank you so much to my partner cause i loved all my packages and thanks to the organizer/co organizers for making this run great!

oh yea. i hope my partner can get pics of mine cause i forgot to take em before i sent out!
« Last Edit: May 17, 2008 04:03:59 PM by honeystarr » THIS ROCKS   Logged

RebelTrendsetter
You Can't Always Judge a Yarn by it's Roving.

Part time Domestic Goddess, full time Art Geek

« Reply #995 on: May 17, 2008 06:07:06 PM »

I have an important update for those participating in Round 2 of this swap.
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=243004.msg2730716#msg2730716
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Formerly Known As: DesignVigilante
Pintrest! -- Etsy Shop --
Kimby.

Be yourself. Everyone else is taken.

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #996 on: May 18, 2008 04:49:10 PM »

I just got back from vacation last night and finally had a chance today to check out the gallery ... everyone has been sending and receiving FABOO stuff! I have to say I love the giraff wall quilt and the messenger bag.

We're a lucky bunch o'crafters!   Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart." -Confucius
Kitten Wrangler
Somewhere, somehow, Connex is to blame

« Reply #997 on: May 18, 2008 05:20:12 PM »

Here's my final package from suinoko - once again she has come through with some fantastic new goodies for me! I believe she's tried a few things for the first time - and if this IS her first time trying these new crafts, then she's done an incredible job!

A cute little red & black bag and little knitted pouch which will be used to house my ipod earphones (which are always getting tangled & caught in stuff). The little pouch is knitted in fair isle and really well done.

A new keyring made out of sculpey. This is cute. And black. This makes me happy. I believe I shall use it to hold my bike lock keys.

Check this out!
Here's the original:
An embroidered handkerchief - and it's really well done. Suinoko has a far better chain stitch than I do. She based it on my current default LJ icon (which is a Chinese Communist calendar card from the 1970s or so) - and I can't tell you how much I love my little commie soldier.

But that's not all.

She also knit me a calorimetry, which I have worn every. single. day. since. Here's a blurry action shot

AND, with many abject apologies, because she knows I don't like them.  she also sent me an amigurumi teddy bear. Now, normally, teddy bears shit me to tears. I can't stand the horrid beady-eyed 'cutesicle' vomit-inducing things. I've evicted every single teddybear thing from my household.

But somehow, this one appealed to me:

Awwww.... he's already all beat up, crippled, half blind.....

So Mr Justice and I put it out of its misery (it's the humane thing to do!)

BWAH HAH HAH HAH HAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I never knew that poking long pins into a stuffed bear could be so much fun! All weekend, the boyfriend and I were like 'jab, jab, jab, jab, jab'. This Deaddy Bear will have to come to work with me sometime this week. Stabbing is soothing.

Thank you SO MUCH Suinoko - you've been a great swap partner, and I've loved all that I've received. I am spoilt. And that makes me happy!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

If I should die of smallpox
Put my remains in my snuff box
misplacedhippie
« Reply #998 on: May 18, 2008 08:50:09 PM »

I received from my ANGEL Gothchick! Wow is she an amazing angel! (camera phone photos, left my camera in a different state Smiley )

PEZ Earrings!Straight off my Wist!

Wonder Woman Stitch Markers!

Record Bowls! and they stack into eachother!!

Plush Microbes!

e.coli (white with tails), flu (green), herpies (yellow), black death (black), and the common cold (blue)

Etched Link (from Legend of Zelda Nintendo Game) Plate

Thank you so Much I love Everything!
« Last Edit: May 18, 2008 08:51:45 PM by misplacedhippie » THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://www.wists.com/misplacedhippie

Desperately seeking Beatles Fabric (found at some walmarts).  Will trade/send money/ Send Elvis Fabric (what my walmart has). PM me! Please!
suinoko
Strangely Multi-...talented?

GEEK

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #999 on: May 19, 2008 04:27:03 AM »

Yay, I'm glad you liked all the stuff Kitten Wrangler. Cheesy The teddy bear does make a good pin cushion after all. XD And yeah besides a few practice shots it was my first 'real' fair isle, embroidery, and polymer clay (though my first attempt at polymer clay resulted in me mis-reading the C on my oven for F and overcooking it, creating a load of hydrogen chloride gas and almost killing my family - but it's OK). I liked the embroidery and I think I shall be doing more of it in future projects. Smiley

I still didn't get an action shot of the yukata yet, I was going to yesterday but then someone put me in a bad mood and then I didn't feel like getting a picture of me if I was going to be in a bad mood. I'll try again thisevening. But, I did get a picture of me with one pair of the earrings and necklace:

Cheesy I really like them.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I live only for the present moment, there is no other moment.

Here, take a look at my new Wist!
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 98 99 [100] 101 102 ... 110 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Make Homemade Frozen Fudge Bars
Pinwheel Cherry Pie Recipe
How to Make a Cornmeal-Berry Sheet Cake
How to Make Grilled Pineapple Skewers with Caramel Syrup Drizzle
How to Make a Tequila-Soaked Pineapple on Grilled Pound Cake
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Fleece Puppy Bed
Matchbox Mania!
Spotlight on: Woodburning

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...