A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Joining an Organized Swap? Please review the rules and info on a regular basis.
Total Members: 297,196
Currently Running With Scissors:
629 Guests and 33 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 87 88 [89] 90 91 ... 110
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Make-A-Friend Swap Gallery  (Read 122903 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

FabricFun
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Used to be FunThreads

View Profile WWW
« Reply #880 on: May 04, 2008 05:29:02 AM »

Love the camera bag. Is it actually for a camera? Love it either way.

Thanks for all the nice comments about the quilt. It's my version of an awesome quilt made by stef in stitches. So it's not my original design.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

FabricFun

Used to be FunThreads

View Profile WWW
« Reply #881 on: May 04, 2008 06:43:37 AM »

I received my AWESOME package from pjherbert. I've been spoiled yet again Shocked

First up is a fantastic purse set. I just have to say that I LOVE this fabric. It's so me. She did an awesome job. The purse looks store bought. Look, it has little feet on the bottom. Also, an adjustable strap, the cutest little zipper pulls on all the zippers and a cute owl pendant on the strap. Tons of pockets for everything inside. It even has a matching tissue pouch and wonderful wallet full of pockets too. The purse is lined in pink fabric. She put plastic canvas in the sides of the purse so it will stand up and not scrunch over when full (fantastic idea).

The most amazing crocheted necklace and bracelet set. Wowzers!! Look at all those beads she had to string on. I ran out and got a spring outfit to match so I could were it right away and look fabulous. Hubby even commented on them. Now that's the ultimate compliment.

A crochet needle holder made in the cute matching fabric to the knitting needle holder from my second package. A set of stitch markers with the needle letters on them (great idea) so I will never forget what I was doing. Age causes one to need that kinda help from time to time Wink

A beautiful thread crochet bookmark with a lovely owl pendant. A knifty knitter pattern booklet to go with the nifty knitter from my second package. Found a great father's day gift I need to start working on in there. Another adorable owl pendant and a notepad with my initial on it to go with my purse set.

Thank you soooo much for my awesome package. I LOVE everything!!!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

CrochetAdikt

splish splash i was takin a bath

View Profile
« Reply #882 on: May 04, 2008 08:55:49 AM »

that quilt is AMAZING!!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

porfavoray
« Reply #883 on: May 04, 2008 09:25:46 AM »

I recieved my very last package from LizzieMcguire!

Inside were a lovely slouchy hat(I've worn it for the past two days!), a bunch of red roving that she dyed herself with kool-aid, a Breakfast at Tiffany's napkin, two blue stitch markers, a scarf for my Blythe, and a matching necklace and earrings. With a cloud!

Pictures:

The necklace and earrings:

Evelyn wearing her new scarf:

Thanks a ton, Elisabeth!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Blog
Etsy
wists

I would like to do personal swaps!
zombiekilla

I don't mean to impose, but I am the Ocean.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #884 on: May 04, 2008 02:49:00 PM »

will you all be my friend? no seriously I want all of the stuff that you have been getting! lol
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Kyrie04
« Reply #885 on: May 04, 2008 03:27:23 PM »

I think I'm going to have to wist like 3/4 of this gallery! Everything is awesome! I received an AMAZING package from Kaissa and will have pics up as soon as I can! I LOVE it all!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

quilted
« Reply #886 on: May 04, 2008 04:22:08 PM »

I'm yet another spoiled Craftster! Check out what Faemystique sent for my final package:

Three hand made washcloths (this alone, could have constituted "large"), a sewing themed notepad, another Alaska bookmark, Alaska socks, Alaska candy (!!!!!), and a beautiful teacup pin cushion that sadly did not make the journey  Cry

Her large item is this spectacular challah cover, which I plan to use every Shabbat until I die! I love this so much, and it is so meaningful to me for many, many reasons.

Thank you, Faemystique!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Try my free mobile health apps for the military community (and civilians too!): https://t2health.org/products/mobile-apps
keeperrox
« Reply #887 on: May 04, 2008 04:41:46 PM »

I received from SnapsAndDragons yesterday!  I was amazed at the large object and now have a serious case of swap anxiety.

The Small Items:

Marble Magnets

Thin Mints!

She sent the last package in a Girl Scout Cookie Box, so she figured to send the real thing this time!

There's a Fungus Among Us

Cool pic of a tree near her new house.

The LARGE...

Seriously Awesome Crazy Quilt

I absolute love it!  Sarah got all the scraps from a skirt store where she used to work.  It looks perfect in the guest room, too!  It definitely adds some much needed color in there.

Here are some of my favorite scraps:

I love how there is so much texture from all the different fabrics!

Thank you so much Sarah!  I hope you love your package as much as I do mine! Kiss
THIS ROCKS   Logged
calluna
« Reply #888 on: May 04, 2008 04:48:28 PM »

That would've been a great package of crafts as it was, but then she goes and adds Girl Scouts THIN MINTS!?!!! [drool] It doesn't get better than that...You are a lucky, lucky recipient!  Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

100 swaps completed! Thank you, Craftster family!
emisaurus

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #889 on: May 04, 2008 05:06:44 PM »

i love that camera bag!  is it meant to be used as a camera bag, or just as a bag in the shape of a camera?

its like a messanger style bag.
too skinny to fit my camera in Smiley
but its wonderful Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 87 88 [89] 90 91 ... 110 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Will Bunch Reveals His Biggest Pet Peeve
Simon Montefiore Talks About Sashenka
Susan RoAne Talks About Face to Face
Arianna Huffington Talks About Huffington Post Complete Guide to Blogging
Allegra Huston Talks About Love Child
Latest Blog Articles
Meatless Monday: Pumpkin Spice Latte
@Home This Weekend: DIY Drum Light
Tute Tuesday: Fleece Puppy Bed

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...