A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: When you post a project, remember that you can always click the Modify button to edit the post and add additional information.
Total Members: 298,062
Currently Running With Scissors:
691 Guests and 26 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 81 82 [83] 84 85 ... 110
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Make-A-Friend Swap Gallery  (Read 124196 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

auntiem
« Reply #820 on: April 24, 2008 03:42:43 PM »

So glad you like everything!

This swap has been so much fun! A little panic about the post office, only because that was the last of last year's lavender harvest.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

whatzudoin
« Reply #821 on: April 24, 2008 04:04:26 PM »

I'm still thinking about the items I made for my partner. I'm loving everything everyone else has made. I'm amazed by all of the craftiness and different perspectives. I finished my partners big project is finally done. I'm currently making sure I have everything and can't wait for my partner to see it. I'll definitely be sending by the send out date. Smiley I wonder what my partner has come up with for me. I know some of the items are a suprise.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I would love to do personal swaps if anyones interested. If your interested please write me!
MissDisney
will you take me to gang practice? yis?

You will never guess

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #822 on: April 25, 2008 12:35:14 PM »

i really like the knitting bag too (i only half knit, but it looks translatable into a crochet bag)

everyone has such great packages, im just in awe
THIS ROCKS   Logged

i think im back....9 months almost to the day but i miss art, and i missed you guys!
Ma Rut
A Made-In-The-South Original

Swap Addict, officially.

« Reply #823 on: April 25, 2008 01:18:11 PM »

I received an AMAZING #2 package from DesignVigilante on Wednesday! Grin

All the loot together! She carefully wrapped everything and gave me instructions on what to open when, it was great!

"#1 - OPEN FIRST!!! Because you said you didn't have one..." (A flippin' awesome needle roll for my knitting needles!!! Isn't that fabric just perfect?)

Click here for a shot of it opened.

"#2 - OPEN SECOND!!! I hope these are funky enough for you Tongue" (Fabulous handmade knitting needles in some of my favorite color combos! She even painted the sizes on the ends Smiley)

"#3 - OPEN THIRD!!! Custom ordered just for you <3" (Delicious handmade yarn dyed in one of my favorite color combos! So sweet!)

"#4 - OPEN FOURTH!!! Just because you might not have enough..." (Even more yarn!)

"#5 - OPEN FIFTH!!! I saw it and thought of you Smiley" (This is perfectly my style, I love it!)

"6 - OPEN SIXTH!!! To satisfy your candy craving all day long Wink" (I love Nerds!)

"7 - OPEN SEVENTH!!! For the spoiled ones..." (My doggies Smiley These smell good enough to eat!)

"OPEN LAST!!! Just because..." (This is great because it reminds me of our trip last year to San Francisco Smiley)

Thanks DesignVigilante!!! Kiss Kiss Kiss
« Last Edit: April 25, 2008 07:50:10 PM by Ma Rut » THIS ROCKS   Logged

doxiemommy
« Reply #824 on: April 25, 2008 01:20:56 PM »

Oh I've had this box for a few days and I've been a bit of a slacker in getting it posted this is my #2!

Everything togeather! I got a some shrinkydink like paper for my printer, magnets,earring wires, a postcard from sanfran, markers, a little turtle, two little trees she sculpted a scarf off of my wist and a awesome little rug in green and brown that matches everything in my house but it's going in my craft room because I love love it..

close up of the trees

the way cute scarf that I'll wear on rainy days!

And the rug that I love!

Thank you I love everything!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Etsy-  http://www.Astroma.etsy.com
Wist-  http://www.wists.com/doxiemommy
SALE IN MY SHOP AND IF YOU CONVO ME WITH THIS CODE I'LL GIVE YOU FREE SHIPPING
ship2acrafster

I'm a big loser 45lbs and counting!
marlie2
« Reply #825 on: April 25, 2008 04:38:42 PM »

Haha, that rug was the weaving project from HEL....CK.  Lips sealed

Cheesy Glad you liked everything!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
myklia
« Reply #826 on: April 25, 2008 05:57:33 PM »

In MaRuts package I love....Everything, especially then needle roll, the yarn, and the notebook.

In doxiemommy's package I love the scarf and the rug.

I love all the talent everyone has.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

marlie2
« Reply #827 on: April 26, 2008 12:17:44 PM »

I am so spoiled it's ridiculous.

I got my second package from doxiemommy and it is amazing. She put waaaay too much in it.

I'm learning to cook and to garden, and she put in an herb garden kit! There's a super sweet planter along with FIVE different things to plant (in teeny pots!) Not only that but she included gardening gloves (I needed these!) AND a garden journal! This is really something I'm going to use!

And, although she says she doesn't know what colors my kitchen is, she made magnets that perfectly match my dishes, lol! I love the star shape, and I put one of my teacups on top of the fridge so you can see how perfect the color is for my kitchen!

She sent MORE delicious biscotti, which I'm really excited about even though it's going to take some serious self control not to inhale them all in one day, especially since I already know how amazing they taste. (Uh, the dog's trying to practice self control with them too...) And on top of the biscotti are the yummiest and freshest smelling soaps ever, along with a fabulous lip balm that will replace the one I accidentally sent through the wash yesterday quite nicely.  Cheesy
AND all of that is on top of a knitting book that has some really adoable patterns in it! I can't wait to try them!

The dog is modeling a kit for knitting some adorable gloves (that are knitted sideways and all in garter stitch, cool!) The yarn is wool and really gorgeous colors!

Finally, is MORE resin pendants! I love these things! Such happy sprinkles! And underneath are bright and lovely bits of fabric! So cute!

Thank you so much doxiemommy! You've made my day again!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
lexie123
Rockin it crafters style

« Reply #828 on: April 26, 2008 12:28:03 PM »

oh i just love the heart necklaces.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

mimiw
« Reply #829 on: April 26, 2008 12:46:42 PM »

I received my 3rd package from Penlowe and she really outdid herself  Smiley

First, a replacement of the muffin mix that she sent in the first box that exploded.  I can't wait to try it!

Next, a beautiful handcrafted (by a local Texas company) silver bracelet with a 2 peas in a pod charm.  It is so perfect since we were so similar we had a really difficult thinking of items to make for one another  Cheesy  I will totally cherish this!

And last, a wonderful patchwork wrap skirt!  Lovely construction and fun pockets!  Love it!  It fits perfectly!

Pen - if you have a better picture you would like to add, fell free.  It is a nasty day here and obviously my mirror could use a good scrub.

This has been a great swap and I have thoroughly enjoyed getting to know my partner.  I have a feeling we will be keeping in touch  Wink
Thanks again Penlowe!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 81 82 [83] 84 85 ... 110 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Make Dark Chocolate-Dipped Cherries
How to Decorate Cupcakes With a Theme
Stacked Cherry Puff Pastry Dessert Recipe
How to Make Rocky Road Ice Cream
Chocolate Chip Ice Cream Sandwich Recipe
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Scrabble Afghan
These Are a Few of My Favorite (Spooky!) Things
Meatless Monday: Pea, Potato, Leek, Mint Soup

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...