A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Do you have an idea for improving the Craftster swap process?  Suggest and discuss it here on the Talk About The Swap Process board.
Total Members: 297,496
Currently Running With Scissors:
587 Guests and 29 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 79 80 [81] 82 83 ... 110
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Make-A-Friend Swap Gallery  (Read 123223 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

WYOKrista

I love sunflowers

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #800 on: April 20, 2008 07:18:04 AM »

TAOJ, that is awesome! How big will it be when it is done?  We will need to start a whole new punchneedle board when all these punchneedle kits get done! I love it!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

YES! I would love to be your Creative Memories Consultant! Just ask
Mave

do-dee-do-do-dee-do-dodododo

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #801 on: April 20, 2008 01:59:28 PM »

Well, would you believe I received package number THREE from Retromiad, surely the queen of the early senders (and so understanding as she waits for me to catch up!)

It's another super package!  She sent: a needlepoint with some of my favourite colours in it; a knitted bear (I'm the lucky recipient of most of Retromiad's knitting so far; a glasses case with Wile E Coyote on one side and Road Runner on the other (love it!), butterflies and a game in which you 'build' historic houses becuase she knows I collect games.  Thanks Retromiad!

Thanks for three such great packages!  Not too long to wait for mine now, and then we're done.  Yay us!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

my (very short!) wist http://www.wists.com/MaveH
sinisterbutterfli
« Reply #802 on: April 20, 2008 04:06:29 PM »

My package #2 from cinnamonteal arrived yesterday, and it's super awesome. I can't wait to play with the yarn and take my new shopping bag out for a test drive!

First, my big thing for this package was my knitting kit, complete with awesome needle roll in fabric that just screams "me". Plus she got some great yarn and other doo-dads to help me learn.

She also made me some cool double-sided bookmarks, which I need since I read way too much. I must endeavor not to lose these ones, as I have a habit of misplacing bookmarks.

Also included was a dice bag (complete with pink dice) for all of my nerdy adventures.

Finally, there was a reusable shopping tote made out of sweet vintage Indian fabric (because I'm a hippie). I've been meaning to make some of these myself, but never got around to it, so this is majorly awesome.

I have the bestest partner  Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Kyrie04
« Reply #803 on: April 20, 2008 04:14:13 PM »

So I'm the worst swap partner ever! Roll Eyes I received an AMAZING package from Envyus several days ago and am just now posting! So sorry!  But here is the awesomeness!

She sent me a super awesome cross stitch kit, because I love doing it. It came with 6 square sections of the cross stitch material (my mind is blank at the moment on what that is called) a book mark to cross stitch, a hoop to hold it, and some cool colors, as well as a book filled with patterns.

She also sent some cool scrapbooking stamps, a package to make picture magnets, and some diva stickers!

She made me pincushin in some super pretty colors! And a cool thing that you put in water and it turns into a towel, a wristlet, and a super cool, old timey HUGE sucker!

Thanks envyus for an awesome second package!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Pinky Damone
recovering..slowly but surely

My sewing machine is its own special brand of hell

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #804 on: April 20, 2008 04:41:22 PM »

I'm suuuper glad you like it
THIS ROCKS   Logged

MY ETSY IS BEING CONSTRUCTED!
www.pinkydamone.etsy.com

PINY DAMONE BLOG
www.pinkydamone.blogspot.com

THIS WIST IS BANANAS! B-A-N-A-N-A-S!
http://www.wists.com/NiRoshaK
starryeyeddiy
« Reply #805 on: April 20, 2008 08:36:24 PM »

Well...ive been a bad partner again. Ive been so tardy in posting pics. Shame on me....Soooo here are the wonderful things i got in package #2 from my awesome new friend Whatzudoin

First up is some crazy beautiful yarn by vanna's choice. Heyyy shares my name tooo coool!
Theres actually a couple mor of the black but im in the process of making something:)

My crochet craft kit to learn! Theres actually about 30 more stich markers but they are being used:) and the happy hooker carrying case has little pockets for the hooks. I just couldnt get a good pic of it. Sooo neat.

A Crinkly bag for the kittys. They are always snuggling in things. ANd this is a new favorite in our house. Im trying to get an action shot soon.

A Learn to crochet book. Sooo much better than other ones ive seen. And a cd with links to crochet patterns and sites:)

Some of my favorite things as well...i absolutely love the lil alligator and fish. I forgot to tell her how much i loooove alligators:)

There is also recipe cards and Rocking peanuts stickers!!!

I love ya Whatzudoin

Best partner ever.
Please forgive your tardy partner:)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Living and loving my life with my lil guy Dexter and Hubster Cody<3 Anxiously awaiting the arrival of a little girl in March 2011
Tanzie
I've got love for the chat hoes...anyone else need not apply!

"Ich warte auf dich-am Ende der nacht"

« Reply #806 on: April 20, 2008 08:47:37 PM »

super cute stuff!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

a burning image in her mind and between her thighs...

I WILL HUNT YOU DOWN AND TAKE YOUR CRAFT SUPPLIES!DON'T #$%@ WITH ME!

half moon shawl crochetalong...
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=235034.0

stalk me....
http://www.wists.com/Tanzie
angeltreats
« Reply #807 on: April 21, 2008 12:01:41 AM »

I've been lurking in this gallery looking at all the lovely things you've been sending each other!

I love the crinkle cat bag, what a great idea!  Can I ask Whatzudoin what you used to line it with, to make it crinkly?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

the jenya

Ink is my perfume.

« Reply #808 on: April 21, 2008 08:02:55 AM »

Yeah photos, finally!
Here is my #2 package from Molliemoo2883! It contained a dragon/dinosaur themed fleece purse!!
And a great matching awesome scarf! These are going to come in SO HANDY when  I go to grad school in the North. Cheesy
Awesome comic book notices from the Big Apple and fun Nightmare Before Xmas buttons. Bad ass band-aids from when I get so cool I cut myself. Wink
A oh-so classy Penguin Pooper candy dispenser! I love it.

A gigantic bag (yes, I'm a bag lady) from the Strand bookstore in NY!

And YESSSS! It totally fits my A-4 comic book sheets perfectly-no bag has come close! I hate carrying them around in my hand and now I don't have to! You are an angel, Mollie!

Thank you so much! You rock!  Kiss

THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Library

Your revolution will not happen between these thighs.
cinnamon teal
« Reply #809 on: April 21, 2008 10:51:27 AM »

My package #2 from cinnamonteal arrived yesterday, and it's super awesome. I can't wait to play with the yarn and take my new shopping bag out for a test drive!

First, my big thing for this package was my knitting kit, complete with awesome needle roll in fabric that just screams "me". Plus she got some great yarn and other doo-dads to help me learn.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v89/sinisterbutterfli/craft%20projects/Picture058.jpg

She also made me some cool double-sided bookmarks, which I need since I read way too much. I must endeavor not to lose these ones, as I have a habit of misplacing bookmarks.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v89/sinisterbutterfli/craft%20projects/Picture060.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v89/sinisterbutterfli/craft%20projects/Picture059.jpg

Also included was a dice bag (complete with pink dice) for all of my nerdy adventures.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v89/sinisterbutterfli/craft%20projects/Picture063.jpg

Finally, there was a reusable shopping tote made out of sweet vintage Indian fabric (because I'm a hippie). I've been meaning to make some of these myself, but never got around to it, so this is majorly awesome.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v89/sinisterbutterfli/craft%20projects/Picture062.jpg

I have the bestest partner  Cheesy

Oh yay!!! I'm so glad you liked it!! Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 79 80 [81] 82 83 ... 110 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Use the Step Backward Command in Photoshop CS3
How to Use the Subselection Tool in Flash CS3
How to Use the Swatches Palette in Photoshop CS3
How to Use the Type Tool in Illustrator CS3
How to Use the Undo Command in Photoshop CS3
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Seed Packet Gifts
Cooking: Honey Month
September 19th - Talk Like a Pirate Day!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...