A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Do you have an idea for improving the Craftster swap process?  Suggest and discuss it here on the Talk About The Swap Process board.
Total Members: 298,242
Currently Running With Scissors:
746 Guests and 36 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33] 34 35 ... 110
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Make-A-Friend Swap Gallery  (Read 124626 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

honeystarr

i just glued my fingers together...again

View Profile
« Reply #320 on: March 06, 2008 07:33:06 PM »

yay Bettie Page..my fave! i'm jealous!  Grin

Grin thanks to my awsome partner!!! thanks thanks thanks!  Grin
i received last week but i'm late posting pics. this is what i received from babiestarlite:

awsome handmade envelopes, bunches of em! 4 postcards. one of town and three of bears. one says smoky mnts. i love visiting there!

babiestarlite was so sweet! she made my son some star crayons. he loves em! and he got some chocolate suckers that looked like a hippo. that lasted all of 2 secs so its not pictured. oh and a grow your own pet. its growin so i forgot to pic it.i got a journal. which i love and i'm actually gonna use it to sketch. grl pens [i majorly heart gel pens! and their sparkly!] a lite up sparkly tigger pen. tinkerbell stickers. hello kitty lipgloss [4 of em!  Grin] grow your own luck and boyfriend. i'm gonna see if i can make a keychain with those. snowcaps, suger free jolly ranchers, and 2 choco suckers, 2 magnets.[ i love magnets! ever since i was lil]  mini uno cards. 3 diff antibacterial hand gels. thank you so much for those! i love thrift stores but sometimes afterwards you really feel like you need some cleaness!] sticky notes and mini note cards and big note cards. they all match.

closeup of my awsome journal/sketch book and the design on the notecards.
« Last Edit: March 06, 2008 08:03:41 PM by honeystarr - Reason: forgot pics » THIS ROCKS   Logged

hotbettie
I solemly swear I am up to no good.

Slytherin by choice, Griffindor at heart.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #321 on: March 06, 2008 08:03:12 PM »

I LOVE Bettie Page! And I'm glad I'm not the only one that sent a Bust magazine. It's funny, I met Eve the other day at work and I was thinking that she was on a Bust magazine, I just couldn't remember that it was the latest issue, even though I bought 3 copies of it (one for me, one for my sister-in-law, and one for my swap partner).
THIS ROCKS   Logged

jw
« Reply #322 on: March 06, 2008 08:37:53 PM »

the chandelier cards say studio 18 atlanta georgia.

yea i love bettie too..who would have guess that you did too hotbettie Wink you seem like a bettie or is it betty when you call someone that..wtf am i talking about  Huh im thinking about the clueless movie.

there were some other cool pics inside, she has the cutest daughter.

oh yea im reading the bust magazine. I want to make that quilt with headphones on it!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Jenicat
Where is my mind?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #323 on: March 06, 2008 09:07:07 PM »

The chandelier cards are from Michael's!   I saw them there a week or so ago.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

hotbettie
I solemly swear I am up to no good.

Slytherin by choice, Griffindor at heart.

« Reply #324 on: March 06, 2008 09:10:16 PM »

Here's the loot! I received on Monday but I didn't have my camera... anyway, on with the show!!

Here are some photos of squirrlgirl and her husband. She also sent some of her cat and a b&w photo she took for school.

for stationary she made me 3 mini pin-up cards and an altoid tin to put them in, a pack of pirates of the Caribbean pencils, pirate monkey stationary, and a Hello Kitty planner that is not pictured. Also, another of her favorite things is chocolate but since I am allergic to it she compremised and sent me some yummy chocolate peach spray.

next up are some of her favorite things. Pop corn with nutritional yeast and flaxseed oil, and sushi wraps. We both love sushi.

The letter she wrote me is on Bettie Page stationary! As I said before, I love her. Also she sent the B-52's (awesome!), the cutest unicorn earrings, two little shrines that I could not get pictures of  Angry with Frida Kalo (one of my favorite painters!) and Diane Arbus (one of my favorite photographers!), some amazing zombie hands and feet stitch markers.

Here's a close up of the earrings. I wore them to work and got so many compliments and people were amazed that someone made them for me.

Thank you for everything Allie!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Tanzie
I've got love for the chat hoes...anyone else need not apply!

"Ich warte auf dich-am Ende der nacht"

« Reply #325 on: March 06, 2008 09:49:32 PM »

very nice package!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

a burning image in her mind and between her thighs...

I WILL HUNT YOU DOWN AND TAKE YOUR CRAFT SUPPLIES!DON'T #$%@ WITH ME!

half moon shawl crochetalong...
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=235034.0

stalk me....
http://www.wists.com/Tanzie
Ma Rut
A Made-In-The-South Original

Swap Addict, officially.

« Reply #326 on: March 06, 2008 10:18:38 PM »

Nice package, hotbettie Smiley I love the B-52's!

I got those chandelier cards for my partner too Cheesy Are they not just gorgeous?? You can get them in Michael's on the $1 bin by the register. They also have these neat matching chandelier ornaments that are silhouettes cut out of felt-like material Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Ma Rut
A Made-In-The-South Original

Swap Addict, officially.

« Reply #327 on: March 06, 2008 10:21:55 PM »

Sooooo, I got my package from our lovely organizer, DesignVigilante! Grin

Photos and postcards!

Crocheted goodies! Hat, eye mask, CD holder:

Books! Folder, notebook, Poe poems:

Stationary! Envelopes, recipe folders, unfolding flowers:

The flowers had neat quotes in 'em when you open them up Smiley

Accessories! Cellphone charm and matching earrings (I've been admiring these on her Etsy actually!), owl keyring:

Fabric! I love them all Grin

Sewing supplies! An applique, buttons, elastic, belt buckle, assorted zippers:

Other goodies! Bandanas (she explained that these are her trademark, she wears them all the time), yarn (that she's currently addicted to after the yarn scavenger swap):

Candy! I love fruity stuff and gum, so this was perfect Smiley

Thanks DV!!! Kiss Kiss Kiss
« Last Edit: March 06, 2008 10:24:01 PM by Ma Rut » THIS ROCKS   Logged

MissDisney
will you take me to gang practice? yis?

You will never guess

« Reply #328 on: March 06, 2008 11:04:36 PM »

WONDERFUL packages so far!! and my dear friend did not disappoint (there is no way she could)

DisneyFan, you rock so hard

first off, 6 *small* items....yea, small my tush, but then again, im not great at small either

she sent me some slippers in my very first swap, and i wore them like i would die without them..and she made sure i will have a spare! i LOVE the mickey slippers hun, i put them on, and i think they are healing me! haha...being sick means im cold all the time, these are really helping...speaking of keeping me warm: the CUTEST pj's ever...you outdid yourself. i live in my pj's, and these are so comfortable...it fits my lifestyle ideally! ooh and the tasty lip balm...i needed it soo bad with my constant coughing and chapped lips when i wake up, but being sick, i cant make any for myself...the bubblegum was especially delicious!
not pictured, the most adorable bookmark to go with that book...it is sitting snugly in one of my Disney travel guides

now onto the 5 *show and tell* items...

first, i thought half the items were other things when i first opened the package because they were *so* me...lol i love the notebook and notecards, the Incredibles is one of my all-time favorite films, but i forget it like all the time...the cards, with the artsy feel...i can see why you love them...and the notebook, i have a plan for this my dear! but you will see soon enough....also, a DELICIOUS candy bar from the UK, mmmmm i didnt think i would like it, but one bite and im hooked! you sent me a CD, that is soo funny and ironic, but wonderful, and i DO love her single, "i just wanna be mad",i have for years and years! and last but not least, *The Pleasure Master* lmao, i gotta be honest, not something i would have thought you were a fan of...but i trust your word, and i intend on diving into it just for you!

four? stationery items...all handsomly packaged in a Disney Vacation Club folder (i love it toooo)

where to start? well i guess with *how* i would write on stuff....i love specialty pens and pencils, i collect them! the stampers are so awesome, and so perfect for my collection...i cant tell you how big a smile i had when i saw them...and it got even bigger when i saw the sticky notes, note paper, and the little journal...as you can see, i am using the notepad as we speak (we needed grocery stuff hehe)! finally, she included some Belle stickers...i use these for everything, and i just ran out, so woo now i have a new supply...awesome! oh, and it makes me crabby that there arent more *Belle* exclusive items too...

3 pictures...she asked me not to post pictures of her family (for privacy)

2 post cards:
i love that they are from CO, Jeremy finally convinced me to come up there, so hopefully we can work something out to meet!! these post cards definitely make it look enticing

and the letter, well i didnt take a picture of it, but i read it, thats how i knew what everything was!!

thank you again DisneyFan...this package really made my day

« Last Edit: April 17, 2009 11:56:22 AM by MissDisney - Reason: fixed the broken links » THIS ROCKS   Logged

i think im back....9 months almost to the day but i miss art, and i missed you guys!
CohesiveChaos
CohesiveChaos.com

I've kissed alot of frogs - only found 1 prince

View Profile WWW
« Reply #329 on: March 07, 2008 01:40:54 AM »

Yeah! Hubby quit whining long enough for me to get photos (ok he was sleeping)  But I have to share photos of the package that came on saturday from JessVict my fantastic partner Smiley  I tried really hard to get good photos so without further adeu and in no particular order lol

Photos (can you see how cute Jess is!)  and that awesome pic of a stingray is going on the wall in my office for sure

beautiful bracelet, I wish you could see the leaves better, it came apart at one of the jumprings, but I've fixed it since I took the photo

I think I messed this up getting it out of the box but it's cool!

shells and rocks from Lake Eerie (I collected rocks as a little girl so this really appealed to the little girl in my heart)

This amazing little beaded spider, she's so going somewhere that my husband has to see her frequently (he hates spiders and I like to make him shiver lol)

We both love Asian things, and this gong will come in SO HANDY when they are playing rockband in my livingroom (they being my family, the older crowd may get that reference lol, my daughter however didn't)

Postcards (We're both coke drinkers and the raccoon is actually a photo which is so cool!) I collect post cards so I love them all

stationery things

more stationery things (see the awesome soldier stickers)

Skulls are one of my most favorite things on earth and have been even since before they were popular lol, and she made this fantastic cloth the green is a great compliment to my favorite shade of green paint

And a wire photoframe with red, clear and black baubles.  Red and black are the colors of my livingroom so this will definitely find a spot on the shelf in here

There was also some trim she sent, she obsessively collects trims and fabrics much like myself but my son grabbed it and ran and tied up some of his sisters stuffed animals lol.  So I didn't want to show stuffie torture Wink  And I forgot she also sent a gardening magazine I may have to steal a few ideas out of it for my yard

Thank you Jess Cheesy

« Last Edit: March 07, 2008 02:16:07 AM by GothChics » THIS ROCKS   Logged

life is what you make it - make it art & make it beautiful
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33] 34 35 ... 110 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
The Secret To A Piecey Pixie Hairstyle
Beauty Makeup Box Reviews
Graphic Eye Makeup Backstage at KaufmanFranco Spring 2014
Fight Wrinkles and Fine Lines With These Easy Fixes
A Straight Chic Hairstyle You Can Do In Minutes
Latest Blog Articles
October 29, 2014 Featured Projects
Craft Challenge #103, Foodie Frenzy 2 Winner
Tute Tuesday: Upcycled Car Trash Bag with Liner

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...