A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: You can now organize your bookmarks into folders!  Read more here.
Total Members: 297,530
Currently Running With Scissors:
371 Guests and 13 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33 ... 110
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Make-A-Friend Swap Gallery  (Read 123257 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Tarewyn
The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." Atticus Finch

Saving my sanity, one crafty day at a time.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #300 on: March 06, 2008 08:55:28 AM »

Pac Man dishcloths!!!!  Holy Toledo! those are cool.  Everything else looks lovely too.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Singalala

Life is too short to wear ugly shoes

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #301 on: March 06, 2008 08:55:39 AM »

The boyf and I are quite the fan of sweets that other people don't consider sweets. Cinnamon flavoured stuff and licorice - especially double salt licorice.

I thought I was the only one that likes that stuff! I'm half dutch and I love drop (if that is what you are talking about...) everyone I know that I talked into trying it hates it. My 11 year old nephew even said "that candy can go to hell". I considered putting some in squirrlegirls package but I didn't want her to hate me.  Wink
The boyf's mother and her family are all Dutchies. Tomorrow night he's bringing around some gestampte muisjes for me to put on my bread, and we might also duck down the street to get some spekkulaas. (I have no idea of how to spell it). Yup yup yup.

I'm Dutch and live in Holland.....I was thinking to send some gestampte muisjes for the "my country doesn't have that" swap to my partners, but changed my mind about sending this white powder. Customs might get weird ideas  Grin. It is spelled speculaas actually. Dubbelzoute drop is the best, but sweet stuff like kokindjes are great too.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I have been seriously ill. I will get back to everyone to finish up all swaps and stuff. I am home now.

My wists http://www.wists.com/singalala

Junk jewelry swap: http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=322611.0
Ongoing ATC swap: http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=322889
quilted
« Reply #302 on: March 06, 2008 09:07:23 AM »

Received my package from porfavoray today!  Grin
... a tiny little watercolour set for the crafty attacks during a travel... 

Wow! What a neat idea... that is so creative, beautiful, and useful!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Try my free mobile health apps for the military community (and civilians too!): https://t2health.org/products/mobile-apps
suinoko
Strangely Multi-...talented?

GEEK

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #303 on: March 06, 2008 09:38:28 AM »

The boyf and I are quite the fan of sweets that other people don't consider sweets. Cinnamon flavoured stuff and licorice - especially double salt licorice.

I thought I was the only one that likes that stuff! I'm half dutch and I love drop (if that is what you are talking about...) everyone I know that I talked into trying it hates it. My 11 year old nephew even said "that candy can go to hell". I considered putting some in squirrlegirls package but I didn't want her to hate me.  Wink
The boyf's mother and her family are all Dutchies. Tomorrow night he's bringing around some gestampte muisjes for me to put on my bread, and we might also duck down the street to get some spekkulaas. (I have no idea of how to spell it). Yup yup yup.

I'm Dutch and live in Holland.....I was thinking to send some gestampte muisjes for the "my country doesn't have that" swap to my partners, but changed my mind about sending this white powder. Customs might get weird ideas  Grin. It is spelled speculaas actually. Dubbelzoute drop is the best, but sweet stuff like kokindjes are great too.

I sent white powder stuff to Kitten Wrangler, I thought that customs might stop it, but then I doubt it because they have sniffer dogs for that type of thing, and after being wrapped multiple times in bubblewrap and plastic bags, it's barely recognisable.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I live only for the present moment, there is no other moment.

Here, take a look at my new Wist!
pinksparklystars

Muffin <3 Pumpkin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #304 on: March 06, 2008 09:44:15 AM »

I have been sick and not near my camera, but finally here are pictures of my awesome package. I was so excited to see my package when it came it. I received some awesome stuff.

THIS ROCKS   Logged
FabricFun
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Used to be FunThreads

View Profile WWW
« Reply #305 on: March 06, 2008 10:13:49 AM »

Love those cool pac man dish towels!

Diggin the fun whale socks too!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

assilem421
« Reply #306 on: March 06, 2008 10:25:47 AM »

I love the calorimetry, pinksparklystars!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Mel
Smiley
Lootyaj
« Reply #307 on: March 06, 2008 10:50:40 AM »

(Lootyaj: Did you get that from a pattern somewhere, or did they just come from your head?

I wish I could have pulled those out of my head, but I'm not that talented.  I actually got the pattern free online http://teaandcakes.net/knitting-pattern-pacman-and-ghost-dishcloths  There is a graph and she has it all written out.  Really fun pattern, with a really cool finished product. 

I'm so glad you liked everything, assilem421!  Oh, and after I made your little box, I decided that I had to have one for my stitch markers too!  So we have matching boxes. Smiley
« Last Edit: March 06, 2008 10:51:35 AM by Lootyaj » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Amy Jo ~
My Wist
assilem421
« Reply #308 on: March 06, 2008 11:17:32 AM »

(Lootyaj: Did you get that from a pattern somewhere, or did they just come from your head?

I'm so glad you liked everything, assilem421!  Oh, and after I made your little box, I decided that I had to have one for my stitch markers too!  So we have matching boxes. Smiley

Cool!!   Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Mel
Smiley
Yesa
« Reply #309 on: March 06, 2008 11:31:24 AM »

I got my first package from lilylola yesterday! The room was filled with a lovely scent while I opened everything, I think there was something put on the wrapping.

Everything wrapped so beautifully, and a cute cube box!

Wrapping and box opened. Whoa! So much stuff!

Lovely crocheted neck warmer, orange hand spun yarn, a little crocheted guy from my bookmarked Google images, Japanese pendant and a heart shaped key ring.

Here's a better close up.

Her favourite things like tea and the movie Shaun of the Dead. The licorice tea smells delicious!

A close up of the small cute ballerina.

She used my Google images also to print the stationery, how clever is that! Postcards and a bookmark from her hometown and a build-it-yourself oast house!

"Roaaarrgghh..." Zombies walking on the street while I crafted my very own oast house. I didn't remember how funny zombies can be, I really should watch more zombie movies.

Thank you so much lilylola! Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33 ... 110 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Create a Render Farm Part 1/3 - Apple Compressor
How to Create a Render Farm Part 2/3 - Apple Compressor
How to Make Your Own Favorite Effects - Final Cut Pro 6
How to Create a Render Farm Part 3/3 - Apple Compressor
How to Use Job Chaining Part 1/2 - Apple Compressor
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Seed Packet Gifts
Cooking: Honey Month
September 19th - Talk Like a Pirate Day!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...