A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Joining an Organized Swap? Please review the rules and info on a regular basis.
Total Members: 297,127
Currently Running With Scissors:
562 Guests and 20 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 110
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Make-A-Friend Swap Gallery  (Read 122788 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

goingtomontreal
« Reply #270 on: March 05, 2008 08:27:44 AM »

Yay! I'm glad you liked everything!! The black pearl necklace was my fave...I kinda wanna make one for myself!!

And Ferror Roche are the BEST THINGS EVER!!!

I love candy.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
celticgoddess

Extinction is forever

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #271 on: March 05, 2008 08:35:57 AM »

I love candy too. Mmmmm.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I was on the moon at the time.....with Steve.

http://www.wists.com/celticgoddess

http://pinterest.com/lovezombie/
Anya Kase
There are no Happy Endings without a Villian.

The Evil Twin since 1976

View Profile WWW
« Reply #272 on: March 05, 2008 09:47:44 AM »

I can't wait to see the next package everyone gets.  It's going to be hard to top the first ones. Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"If you're going green,.....Can I have your hairspray?" };-}~
http://wists.com/AnyaKase
assilem421
« Reply #273 on: March 05, 2008 10:50:40 AM »

I received the first package!  I raced home during my lunch break and it was waiting for me.  My partner, Lootyaj, is the coolest partner and friend ever!  Pictures will be posted when I get home tonight!!  Yay!
 Grin Grin Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Mel
Smiley
suinoko
Strangely Multi-...talented?

GEEK

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #274 on: March 05, 2008 11:01:47 AM »

Aaaaaah! I received, and am delighted. Thank-you so so so much! Cheesy You can remove yourself from the basement, the spicy cinnamon Jolly Ranchers were enough to please me, Kitten Wrangler Grin I can't get enough of spicy candy. They sell these spicy jawbreakers over here and I must be the only person I know who can keep one in her mouth the whole time without spitting it out. Cheesy

Anyway, here's what I received (with a lot of commentary, please excuse me, I tend to ramble a lot) Cheesy

Here we find lots and lots of notepaper with lyrics on (ahahaha, Daft Punk! Yey Cheesy), Australia-themed temporary tattoos, a decorated pencil case with matching ruler, sharpener and rubber, and two super cool space invaders coasters that my boyfriend did attempt to steal, but I told him no Tongue they will be taking pride of place on my computer desk.

Then, some postcards. Two rather cheesy Melbourne postcards (I believe I sent a cheesy postcard also Tongue) and a postcard with a nice pattern on it. Your boyfriends note on the back of one of them made me laugh out loud Wink and, some train tickets and a train timetable and other little bits which is strange because I actually collect train tickets - I have hundreds! Mind reader, I swear. And a Buffy comic. I can't say I've taken much interest in Buffy ever, but maybe I'll read this one later. Tongue I do like science fiction, though. Smiley

My favourite type of thing - the edible thing. Unfortunately the chocolate bunny got a bit crushed in the post, but it would have been foolish to expect otherwise, I suppose! A cute pouch full of orange Smarties and a box of SWEETS which I am loving. Indonesian coffee sweets and spicy cinnamon Jolly Ranchers, will keep me satisfied for about an hour. I'm a real sugar fiend. Wink Violet Crumble which isn't sold in the UK, but I'm supposing it's like Crunchie. I shall reveal my verdict on it within the day I should expect. And instant noodles. >:] One summer, I ate Supernoodles every single day. These will go down well.

Last but not least, there was the Apple stickers (Kitten Wrangler is apparently quite Apple obsessed Grin), a book about Kitten Wrangler herself with many, many photos contained within. I really enjoyed reading it, she is a very interesting person - but her bedroom needs a clean. Tongue A really cute bracelet, made from what I will assume were old pens which I think is pretty darned cool. And, my favourite thing, a bag which was made from the fabric of a dress that belonged to her Nanna. I will put it to use, I promise Cheesy it is way too pretty to sit around and collect dust.

Aren't pictured are the letters and photos, for reasons of privacy of course.

Thank-you again, I only hope you enjoy my package as much as I enjoyed this one Smiley
« Last Edit: March 05, 2008 11:05:04 AM by suinoko » THIS ROCKS   Logged

I live only for the present moment, there is no other moment.

Here, take a look at my new Wist!
LauraCore
« Reply #275 on: March 05, 2008 11:09:49 AM »

I recieved from Tisteeni!!!! I love this girl! We have more in common than I have imagined and her package was so nice. My pictures do not come close to making them look good. First off the box smelled so good and everything was wrapped and labled. It was like a treasure hunt in a box!
The box!

The mass of the loot

She sent me worry dolls, mardi gras beads (Naughty!) which are already in my car haha, a paper flower, chopsticks, BUTTONS!, magnets for school, and a giant sucker.

Here is more!

A book about charm which makes me laugh at every page. I mean is it 1945? A beautiful bookmark. How did she know I was a book abuser! I will not dog ear the books! And wine glass markers (I love them!)

She also made these great lilac flower magnets!

This is a handmade journal with real flowers

And here is a sign that she made as a demo for her work with art students. This baby is going in my office at school!

Thanks again Tisteeni!  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Calliel

Oh fudgemuffins.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #276 on: March 05, 2008 12:14:22 PM »

Whoa, that journal is SWEET!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I'm not doing personal swaps right now, but if you're interested, go ahead and PM me anyway--maybe we can work it out for later. Smiley

Check out my mineral makeup on Etsy!

Blog: http://omgkate.blogspot.com/
Wist: http://www.wists.com/Calliel
Etsy: http://luire.etsy.com
goingtomontreal
« Reply #277 on: March 05, 2008 12:19:06 PM »

MY PACKAGE!!!!!

I was so excited to get my first box today. It was full of amazing goodies all from my wonderful partner, celtic_goddess..... Really cheered me up after a not-so-great visit to the doctors.

ANYWAY.

Here is the complete spread. Very colorful, lots of awesome stuff!!

Her letter was really sweet and funny, full of great info...and she has some of the prettiest hand writing I have ever seen!! Her pics were of some very beautiful places...I esp love the one of the falls. GORGEOUS. And her postcards were from Myrtle Beach!! Oh, and paris. I LOVE this postcard! I wanna get a frame for it. It's lovely.

The show and tell items are totally fricking sweet....literally. She is a girl after my own heart, hooking me up with all this chocolate! I LOVE IT!!! And the Eyeore pen is totally cute. I have a similar pen with Belle and Bambi. Eyeore is so adorable too. I love it.

The stationary items are pretty cool. I cannot rave enough about the awesome doodle ruler. I will have hours of fun with this guy. And the cards are really me...classy and cute. (Ha...I like to think I'm classy.) And we have some highlighters and stickers.

Finally, we have small items...she made me a wonderfully beautiful magnent...but I stuck it on my fridge before I took the pics and my camera died. Yeah. Also, some really cute notepads with K for Kacie. She has a hard time finding her name as well...so she just gets E. Us with unique (re: weird) names just get initals. We're used to it. Oh, the best calculator in the world. EVER. It has a floating duck in it. People, this rocks. Some post its (which I love but am too cheap to ever buy my self....) And some beautiful Patons Brillance yarn that I can't wait to use!!!!!!! I'm going to mountains for spring break. I think some arm warmers are in order.

That said, I love my box. I cannot wait for box two....making one for her and receiving mine. This is some of the most fun I have ever had.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
tisteeni
« Reply #278 on: March 05, 2008 12:34:06 PM »

Laura I'm glad you liked everything!!!  Kiss
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Who says that we have to be rich, and we can't get paid for setting good examples?

http://www.wists.com/teeni
the jenya

Ink is my perfume.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #279 on: March 05, 2008 12:39:15 PM »

I got my great package from Molliemoo yesterday and it kicked butt!

Here are the three wonderful postcards:

Her favorite things:
Halloween (stickers)
Rubber duckies
Crystal Light (I love that too!)
Burt's Bees lip balm
Melty beads in a fish shape!
Candy!

She totally made me comic book stickers!!! with my favorite female superheros!! And those are two pairs of earrings she sent. One with a blue-tongued kid, one with squirrels!

Cute photos of Mollie, a transit map for NYC, and some crazy awesome stationary!

You can see here in the 'BUNNY SUICIDES' stationary three separate situations, chillin' instead of going to Noah's ark, watching Fatal Attraction with a woman who has lost it, and heading for a swim in shark infested waters. So cute!

A close up of the other set of earrings! Cute cubes in love! She also made another necklace out of shrinky dinks (I think) but my bf took a blurry photo of it.

Thank you so much! I love it all!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Library

Your revolution will not happen between these thighs.
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 110 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Turning Tube Socks Into Heating Pads with Jessie Jane
How to Make a Magnetic Chalkboard
How to Make a Neon Plexi-Glass Peg Board
Great DIY Easter Ideas That Your Family Will Love
How to Make Mosaic Pots
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Fleece Puppy Bed
Matchbox Mania!
Spotlight on: Woodburning

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...