A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Curious if a project is for sale, or if someone wants to do a private swap with you?  Please Personal Message the member rather than posting on the thread.
Total Members: 297,515
Currently Running With Scissors:
608 Guests and 22 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 110
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Make-A-Friend Swap Gallery  (Read 123245 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

hotbettie
I solemly swear I am up to no good.

Slytherin by choice, Griffindor at heart.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #60 on: February 19, 2008 08:30:48 PM »

What cool photos! Did you buy or make the camera, zombiekilla? I always wanted to make one of those pinhole cameras, myself.

Man, that reminds me... I still have to get my photos done...

Added this post to the front page! Also now there's little *s next to the names of people whose packages have gallery posts, just to make them easier to find.

The fish eye is very different from the pin hole camera. There is a lomography web site that sells those and lots more. They have a camera that takes four images on one frame. I have a Holga that I love to pieces.

And as for my photos, they will be polaroid. I still have a few things to make/buy and I'm waiting for some stuff to come in the mail (I hope they get here in time) and I will finally be ready to send.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

zombiekilla

I don't mean to impose, but I am the Ocean.

« Reply #61 on: February 19, 2008 08:52:54 PM »

What cool photos! Did you buy or make the camera, zombiekilla? I always wanted to make one of those pinhole cameras, myself.

Man, that reminds me... I still have to get my photos done...

Added this post to the front page! Also now there's little *s next to the names of people whose packages have gallery posts, just to make them easier to find.

The fish eye is very different from the pin hole camera. There is a lomography web site that sells those and lots more. They have a camera that takes four images on one frame. I have a Holga that I love to pieces.

And as for my photos, they will be polaroid. I still have a few things to make/buy and I'm waiting for some stuff to come in the mail (I hope they get here in time) and I will finally be ready to send.
did you know polaroid is going to stop making film?  Angry Pin hole cameras are awesome, and I suggest everyone give them a try! there is just something so cool about making your own camera!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

hotbettie
I solemly swear I am up to no good.

Slytherin by choice, Griffindor at heart.

« Reply #62 on: February 20, 2008 04:33:45 AM »

I didn't know that! It kind of makes sense with digital taking over...  Cry
THIS ROCKS   Logged

atlascoughed

Sometimes I don't make anything but a mess.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #63 on: February 20, 2008 05:32:58 AM »

The fish eye is very different from the pin hole camera.

Oh, I knew that. I just thought I'd seen someone also make a fisheye camera before. Possibly I was just thinking about the pinhole ones.

I wish I had a polaroid! I love those things. Right now I just have a digicam and a 35 mm with no batteries. Sad So GougeAway is getting a disc.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Anything I can reach I do myself.

Una Luna on Etsy. Home of the Alphacreatures!: http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5443049

Diary of the Long Winded as AtlasCoughed on LJ: http://atlascoughed.livejournal.com/
wanderluster

give a hoot- don't pollute!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #64 on: February 20, 2008 07:57:44 AM »

I have the lomography cameras that take 4 pictures in one frame (action sampler) and the one that takes 8 (oktomatic) they're AWESOME. the 8 frame one is cool because you can cut out the the different sections & use them for different projects (pendants, tiny accents on notecards or collage) without having to do all that resizing stuff on the computer.

most of the pictures i send sarahmaru are going to be ones i took on an oktomatic so you can see what they look like soon enough! i'm finally reunited with my laser engraver so if i can get my booty in gear i should be done with the last few things this week!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"...and what I have seen is beautiful."

http://themargaritaglassishalffull.blogspot.com
Calliel

Oh fudgemuffins.

« Reply #65 on: February 20, 2008 09:23:21 AM »

I loooooove all those Lomo cameras. I'm dying to get one (or five...Tongue) I believe Neighborhoodies sells them as well, oddly enough.

And Kodak isn't making film either anymore! What is the world coming to? Sad
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I'm not doing personal swaps right now, but if you're interested, go ahead and PM me anyway--maybe we can work it out for later. Smiley

Check out my mineral makeup on Etsy!

Blog: http://omgkate.blogspot.com/
Wist: http://www.wists.com/Calliel
Etsy: http://luire.etsy.com
Tanzie
I've got love for the chat hoes...anyone else need not apply!

"Ich warte auf dich-am Ende der nacht"

« Reply #66 on: February 20, 2008 10:32:54 AM »

i love those pictures...now i have to have one of those cameras!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

a burning image in her mind and between her thighs...

I WILL HUNT YOU DOWN AND TAKE YOUR CRAFT SUPPLIES!DON'T #$%@ WITH ME!

half moon shawl crochetalong...
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=235034.0

stalk me....
http://www.wists.com/Tanzie
MissDisney
will you take me to gang practice? yis?

You will never guess

« Reply #67 on: February 20, 2008 11:22:50 AM »

not to waver to much...but i personally love the qoute the most...JUNO! i need to get the Moldy Peaches album ( i didnt know the name of the band till now) this weekend
THIS ROCKS   Logged

i think im back....9 months almost to the day but i miss art, and i missed you guys!
tisteeni
« Reply #68 on: February 20, 2008 12:49:36 PM »

Well I got my package about a week ago from my partner and everything was awesome! Laura, I'm so sorry for taking so long to post  Undecided I love everything though, so without futher ado... my package from my buddy, Laura!

Here is a shot of everything:

Here is some Pocky (there was chocolate pocky as well, but it somehow dissapeared on the car ride home.... weird?!) some Chai Mints, yummy! Rice candy, which is really good and interesting (it has an edible wrapper which I definitely thought was plastic at first... thought my partner was trying to choke me! Hehe JK) And of course, just in time for Valentines day... sweet hearts!

Here are the postcards she sent me: One from her university, one "The Rights of a Child" (she knows me too well!) 2 Hello Kitty postcards, and some really awesome edgy animated cards.

These are SO CUTE!!! Button stud earrings and.. yup, you guessed it! Threader earrings! (I have a jewlery obsession, so these are a perfect addition to my stash!)

I am also a big bobby-pin fan (how did she know?) so these were SO awesome. And they came just in time for valentines day! I wore them to work (with tons of compliments, especially from the students!) and then to the bar later with some friends. Again, a big hit. (Who would have thought this were a great convorsation starter?) The orange ones are not in the picture because they were in my hair when I took the picture.

Here we have two amazingly smelling candles. I wish I could photograph the scent. One is Plumeria and the other, I was supposed to guess. No such luck Sad But I love the smell anyways! We also have a blueberry muffin... in a jar! Awesome. And a wonderful duck tape flower, which my boyfriend thought was a pen and tried to write with, haha. And of course, some insense! Which also smells wonderful.

This is some of my stationary she sent me. Isn't it gorgeous? These are so perfect for me, and I can't wait to use them. Except knowing me, I will probably never use them, I will just keep them because I think they're pretty. Hehehe.

My favorite.... COFFEE! You can tell from the picture that I have used about half of it already. Now, I know my coffee... and this is some damn good coffee. Again, wish I photograph the scent...

And last but not least... my new robot friend!!! He's so cute and SUCH a great listener. He likes long walks in the park and old cheesy movies, just like me!!!!  Kiss

Here's an action shot (ya, he can walk!) I just hope he doesn't walk out of my life...

Laura, thank you again for everything! It was such a great package and I was so stoked on EVERY last item!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Who says that we have to be rich, and we can't get paid for setting good examples?

http://www.wists.com/teeni
ruby_soho

That's what she said.

« Reply #69 on: February 20, 2008 02:15:50 PM »

aww, the robot is adorable!  has he been named? 

i keep meaning to make myself some button earrings... maybe i'll sort through my button stash tonight Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

i care about you a homemade oven mitt's worth.
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 110 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Back Stitch
How to Wrap a Difficult Item
How to Choose Collage Materials
How to Choose Cross Stitch Materials
How to Do a Hem Stitch
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Seed Packet Gifts
Cooking: Honey Month
September 19th - Talk Like a Pirate Day!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...