A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Joining an Organized Swap? Please review the rules and info on a regular basis.
Total Members: 297,151
Currently Running With Scissors:
617 Guests and 27 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 91 92 [93] 94 95 ... 110
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Make-A-Friend Swap Gallery  (Read 122830 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Bugaboo1
OMG! I should So make that

If I've offended you'll have to get over it

View Profile WWW
« Reply #920 on: May 05, 2008 06:12:59 PM »

I received package 2 (and then some) from wanderluster today. Since losing her partner after the first box we decided for the 2nd we'd do the required but also get to know one another. I've been havign a blast getting to know her and here's whats in the box!

These first 2 are the get to know her items. The pina colada bath salts and stars were to cute and deserving of their own pic. The rest is all there though, cute drink stir's yummy cookies! raspberry thin mints, sweedish fish YAY and a really cool scarp book she made out of a reconed book with photos and some of both of our likes inside.

A soap making kit! YAY now as soon as finals are over I'm gonna make me some soap! She ordered some cool scents as well.

There is one more item my husband forgot to photograph so the framed mosaic of the sun is missing, but she sent 3 fabrics for me to play with and an adorable wish pillow she made for me. Inside were stuck some wishes to get me started like "I wish you can always crank out beautifuk craft fair crap" LOL (inside joke) " wishing you never have a hangover" LOL and more!

TY Wander I love it all and we get to meet soon YAY
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Steph
Pinky Damone
recovering..slowly but surely

My sewing machine is its own special brand of hell

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #921 on: May 05, 2008 06:27:45 PM »

these are all super cool
THIS ROCKS   Logged

MY ETSY IS BEING CONSTRUCTED!
www.pinkydamone.etsy.com

PINY DAMONE BLOG
www.pinkydamone.blogspot.com

THIS WIST IS BANANAS! B-A-N-A-N-A-S!
http://www.wists.com/NiRoshaK
sewknitter

have needles will sew, knit, crochet, tat. . swap!

« Reply #922 on: May 05, 2008 07:05:59 PM »

Looking at these last packages, I wish we all could form a circle and take one step left past our present partner (smiling and thanking as we pass), and start all over, and keep doing it until we all had each other as partners! I love all the things you all are making. I wonder what I could do for each of you. Great job everyone!

But I still think I got one of the best partners for me -- Craftydeb! The box I got was stuffed full!

<clickable thumbnails>

So here is my package right out of the box. Hmm what is this?

look, I think I can see something through the bag:

Okay, enough teasing, lol! Dumped the bag, overview:

First the food goodies, how did you know my favorite is fudge brownies with walnuts? Like a hundred posts in stalking me, *laughs amused manner* That's Wednesday night treat. . . And rosemary! Fresh! I LOVE rosemary chicken, so Deb grew some fresh for me!

And what should a shop-a-holic have? you know it! shopping bags! WooHoo! I love them!

AND A WHOLE LOT MORE OF THIS FABULOUS FABRIC!!!!

Okay, I have a very special Matryoshka doll, a nested doll that keeps opening to reveal a smaller and smaller doll. And I love zippered bags to carry stuff in. Well look what Deb did! I totally did not expect this, and as I opened these I was more and more amazed!

lined up with wonderful lining showing:

all zipped up:

And inside the smallest one, charms to use as zipper pulls:

And of course a paisley card, because I love paisley, and a puzzle book, only she wants me to be stuck forever and never craft -- for the <super-intelligent> *looks left & right, and dumb look -- ME? NAH!!! nice thought! thanks! Will try and see how far I get, lol.

Headbands, reversible, of course. And brilliant! Corduroy on the one side. I bet that will help hold them in my super-baby-fine hair! Such pretty fabrics. Lovely, lovely!

OMG!!! What is this? A special package?Huh Yes, wrapped and just thin enough to see through. Hmm what could it be?Huh

peek-a-boo- here's a sneak view. . .

Oh I can't believe it, Large is a journal cover! It looks like a kimono with an obi!

other shots:

THANK YOU CRAFTYDEB!!! THE BEACH THEME ROCKS!!!
« Last Edit: May 05, 2008 07:07:29 PM by sewknitter » THIS ROCKS   Logged

www.cara4webshopping.com
knitting looms, embroidery machines, weaving,  knitting software~all discounted!

Shop My Swap  Shop 31
CohesiveChaos
CohesiveChaos.com

I've kissed alot of frogs - only found 1 prince

View Profile WWW
« Reply #923 on: May 05, 2008 07:07:06 PM »

I'm angeling a 2nd package and am *almost* ready to send it so I thought I would post a little teaser photo for misplacedhippie it will be on it's way to you this week Cheesy

THIS ROCKS   Logged

life is what you make it - make it art & make it beautiful
misplacedhippie
« Reply #924 on: May 05, 2008 07:42:58 PM »

So exciting! Teasers are so mean! cant Wait!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://www.wists.com/misplacedhippie

Desperately seeking Beatles Fabric (found at some walmarts).  Will trade/send money/ Send Elvis Fabric (what my walmart has). PM me! Please!
Yarn or Fabric

CraftyDeb ... reincarnated and renamed

View Profile WWW
« Reply #925 on: May 05, 2008 08:03:48 PM »

I had such a great time with that package...   and you are right - I totally stalked you - and yeah, it took a loooooong time to find the post about the brownies.. and knowing that we both love dark chocolate... yuuum... there is nothing like a dark chocolate brownie with walnuts - although down here in the south it's pecans on everything Cheesy which is aokay with me.  I keep those babies in the freezer!

whew!  I can finally let my belt out and breathe again!  I kept thinking that there had to be more that I could put in my box and then I knew we promised each other to not go too nuts with this package so I really tried hard to control myself... although I nearly started making another set of roly nesters... I really enjoyed making those and can't wait to make some for myself now!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I am collecting quilts, afghans & blankets for those that lost their homes.  Pm me!
CraftyDeb website
CraftyDeb Designs etsy
tons of sewing & quilting tutorial links[/url
Pinky Damone
recovering..slowly but surely

My sewing machine is its own special brand of hell

« Reply #926 on: May 05, 2008 08:35:13 PM »

i love the kimono idea
THIS ROCKS   Logged

MY ETSY IS BEING CONSTRUCTED!
www.pinkydamone.etsy.com

PINY DAMONE BLOG
www.pinkydamone.blogspot.com

THIS WIST IS BANANAS! B-A-N-A-N-A-S!
http://www.wists.com/NiRoshaK
uknowuluvit

hi =] I'm Deb.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #927 on: May 06, 2008 05:38:48 AM »

Hi everybody!  Cheesy I got my 3rd package from Tygir in the mail saturday. But I thought someone had stole it b/c I was out of town and I couldn't find it.. good thing I've got some good neighbors and they took it for me!  Cheesy So here's the pictures.

She sent me a few yards of some cute polka dot fabric.. a homemade needle holder and pincushion, some werther's butterscotch candy (my fav.!) And.. *drumroll*.. a hand-embroidered crochet hook roll! I'M TOTALLY IN LOVE! It's my fav colors.. and it will def. hold all my crochet hooks and then some! I love it all! Thank you sooo much Tygir! Hopefully you get my package soon!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Jenicat
Where is my mind?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #928 on: May 06, 2008 10:03:55 AM »

Everything's so beautiful!  I am ready to send, but my husband took my van to work today because his car needs gas, so I have to wait until after he gets home (the van has the carseat for the kiddo) to go to the post office.  I have been meaning to send for the past few days, but I had to put the finishing touches on everything. 

I swear, the longer it sits around, the more you want to fidget with it!

So yelley, you should be getting your package in 4 or 5 days.  Hopefully!  This swap has been -so- much fun, but with school ending and finals coming up, I'm sort of glad it's nearing its end... now to use my crafting time to get to studying for everything.  Ugh!  Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

photog_in_plaid
« Reply #929 on: May 06, 2008 03:00:54 PM »

I got my last package from Pinksparklystars yesterday and here is my loot!

a very fun wooden purse with felt flowers and buttons (!)

a cute purse that I get to take part in the crafting of! I get to put the handles on since the craft store was always out of handles until the very last minute. And a change purse witha very cute button

Some lovely beads, polymer clay cameras, and a very fun book

Two inflatable beach can-holders and a very fun magazine page envelope.
Thanks so much pinksparklystars, this has been fun!
« Last Edit: May 06, 2008 03:02:23 PM by photog_in_plaid » THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 91 92 [93] 94 95 ... 110 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Stretch Paper in Watercolor Painting
Sanctum Cast Interviews
How to Draw a Football
How to Sketch Chibi Hair
How to Draw a Strong Man
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: DIY Drum Light
Tute Tuesday: Fleece Puppy Bed
Matchbox Mania!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...