A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: When you post a project, remember that you can always click the Modify button to edit the post and add additional information.
Total Members: 302,548
Currently Running With Scissors:
763 Guests and 31 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 78 79 [80] 81 82 ... 110
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Make-A-Friend Swap Gallery  (Read 121028 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Jenicat
Where is my mind?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #790 on: April 16, 2008 08:11:22 PM »

AAGAGAGHHHHHH the sushi scarf is WONDERFUL (and I don't even eat sushi!)!!!  And I love the squirrel bag!

Agreeing with Kitten Wrangler, as well... I learned to knit (5 years ago) from Stitch 'N Bitch, and it was simple.  I had tried before from two other books, and nada.  Now I can knit like a pro... I just never do.  Haha.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2008 08:15:20 PM by Jenicat » THIS ROCKS   Logged

SpottedFrog
« Reply #791 on: April 17, 2008 04:43:27 PM »

Woo Hoo!! I got box 3!! and boy was it good!
first the whole shebang: Toy totes for my girls with tutorial, a fun sign off my wist, candy! (notice it's already opened), all on top of the large. And the grocery sack? leftover fabric Cheesy

The large? a goregeous throw quilt!!! Nevermind the couch,. this baby is going in my bedroom! maybe even up on the wall- it matches beautifully!

Wow this has been a fantastic swap! Thanks to my partner Mimiw for being a great partner and THANKS to DesignVigilante, Tygir & the other organizers for doing such a bang up job with this swap! I really enjoyed it.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
squirrelgirl

I'm a hot pink llama!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #792 on: April 17, 2008 05:36:55 PM »

I love that throw quilt! Really beautiful color and fabric choices.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I heart comics! Visit my store website!
http://www.guapocomicsandbooks.com/

EL WISTO:
http://www.wists.com/alliemaries
Huff
You paid what??

I could make it for half that price!

View Profile
« Reply #793 on: April 17, 2008 07:59:29 PM »

Wow that is a fantastic quilt!  What a perfect match for your decor!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Tanzie
I've got love for the chat hoes...anyone else need not apply!

"Ich warte auf dich-am Ende der nacht"

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #794 on: April 18, 2008 09:09:00 AM »

what cute stuff!i love your hellokitty easter basket DV
Myn you sent a hell of a package again to your partner WOW!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

a burning image in her mind and between her thighs...

I WILL HUNT YOU DOWN AND TAKE YOUR CRAFT SUPPLIES!DON'T #$%@ WITH ME!

half moon shawl crochetalong...
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=235034.0

stalk me....
http://www.wists.com/Tanzie
SilentMynerva
Crafty Goddess!

The Silent Roman Goddess of Wisdom!

« Reply #795 on: April 18, 2008 01:16:00 PM »

Thanks Tanzie... Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Arzu
Cookies and Lasers! Brilliant!

« Reply #796 on: April 18, 2008 02:39:31 PM »

Woooo!  I received this week from RusskiMom!  I was so excited, I made my housemate drive full speed all the way to the post office and wow, I was once again spoiled.  She wrote half her letter to me in Russian, and I was so proud that I could decipher about half of that on first read-through with my limited Russian vocabulary!  I got out my dictionary for the rest, and learned some super useful words I added to my little vocab notebook.  So, on to the loot!  First, she sent me a little magnetic rat - themed to go with the year of the rat - and a fishy tawashi for washing dishes, and this delicious smelling soap in a knitted cover.  The cover felts and shrinks as the soap is used.  How clever is that!

Next, she handmade me the most amazing recipe book I've ever seen in my life.  The cover is absolutely hilarious, and it says, "Down with kitchen slavery".  She typed out all her favourite recipes, and included lots of great informational notes about them.  I love this so much!  I've already picked out several recipes that I want to try right away!

She also sent me a jewelry making kit, complete with all sorts of supplies already in a handy little box.  She labelled the compartments, and they're nice roomy compartments too, for me to fill them up with lots of stuff! I should have taken a more top-down picture to show the bottoms of the compartments, but there are all sorts of beautiful beads, and I also especially like the little leaf and dragonfly spacers. And she sent along pliers too (as an engineer, I squee'd over the pliers, lol) as well as a beautiful chain maille bracelet that she'd made for me (the bracelet isn't pictured since I put it on right away and forgot to take a pic of it). 

Continuing the jewelry theme, she sent a magazine with great tutorials for getting started with making wire-jewelry.  Then she included another Russian craft magazine, and a book for practicing my cyrillic cursive writing (very useful!). 

Lastly, she packed these in newspaper, which, the geek that I am, I saved so that I could practice reading it, hehe.  I spy sudoku!  And what is that game?  Some sort of crossword? 

Thank you so much, Russkimom.  I can't believe there's still one round left.  This has been such a wonderful and fun swap!  It feels almost too good to be true that we get to swap another package!  You've totally spoiled me  Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Jenicat
Where is my mind?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #797 on: April 18, 2008 09:53:09 PM »

Awesome!  Another beading kit.  Beading is tons of fun... I hope you and yelley decide to share your finished pieces with everyone here!  Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

MEshelltakeone
« Reply #798 on: April 19, 2008 06:24:20 AM »

holliewood sent me a WONDERFUL pkg and im just now able to post pics:

I have already been using most of the stuff, so i had to hunt it all down for pics- if i forget something, Hollie, let me know.

The amazing knitting kit:- It's perfect!! from the knitting roll, to the hand made needles, to the box of notions, its everything you need!! she even sent THE best knitting book ever and put her own notes of pages that helped her in it! i love that! there is also a HUGE bag (its folded in half cause its sooo big!) that is ideal for the 20 projects i tend to carry with me 24/7, a cute coin purse, and ONE skein of yarn, b/c i have WAAAYYY too much already!! YAY!!!

oh, the box of notions are actually in this pic: along with a bath pillow and awesome soaps that i had to dry off for the pic Wink, great stuff, cute fabric, AND an even cuter elephant!! he sits on my desk at work. hee hee.

and a closeup of the stitch markers she made:

this pkg just screams "Michelle"!!!! it really shows that she stalked and listened and made things that are perfect for me!
*and she actually said she didnt send enough??!!!* WHAT??!!!!
awesomeness.

THIS ROCKS   Logged

TAOJ

eating my strawberries

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #799 on: April 20, 2008 07:04:12 AM »

This was my wonderful second package from Cynlynn. I can't wait to get started on the rug, the colors are beautiful.

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 78 79 [80] 81 82 ... 110 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Triple Onion Tart
Turkey Day Leftovers
Perfect Burger Recipe with Bobby Flay
How to Make French Toast Christmas Trees
Pan Roasted Chicken Breast Recipe
Latest Blog Articles
Spotlight on: Book Making & Binding
@Home This Weekend: Magical Fairy Garden
DIY Summer

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...