A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Need help? Click the HELP link at the top of the screen to read the docs or ask at the Help Desk.
Total Members: 297,717
Currently Running With Scissors:
704 Guests and 33 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 64 65 [66] 67 68 ... 110
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Make-A-Friend Swap Gallery  (Read 123526 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

pinksparklystars

Muffin <3 Pumpkin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #650 on: April 03, 2008 11:43:22 AM »

pinksparklystar, that earring holder is to die for! Did you alter a frame?! Geezohpete!

yup it's the same frame as the other frames i sent her, just added ribbon Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged
celticgoddess

Extinction is forever

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #651 on: April 03, 2008 12:13:56 PM »

Yeah! I'm glad you liked everything! No cameras that I know of, just luck I guess.  Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I was on the moon at the time.....with Steve.

http://www.wists.com/celticgoddess

http://pinterest.com/lovezombie/
Kyrie04
« Reply #652 on: April 03, 2008 12:43:22 PM »

These packages are amazing! I love all the different stuff! That rabbit was way cool, and I'm totally jealous of the decoupage skills displayed. And that shrug is beautiful! Love the earring holder, and of course who doesn't need another journal? And the ornament for the room is way cool!

I think I could just base my entire wists off of this swap! Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

babiestarlite13
« Reply #653 on: April 03, 2008 05:27:22 PM »

i recieved from honeystarr yesterday and i was soooooo excited when i opened the box!

lookie~!

This pix has the envelope my letter came in (handmade), a keychain made from a spool that she carved with her hubbys drummel, the CUTEST lil star coin purse, an indian beadwork how to book and beads, the letter, and the postcard she forgot last round.

This pix has a beautiful satin-y shirt that fits me PERFECT!! and the cuuuuutest apron ever which i immediatly put on!  I love it!

This pix has a scarf and hat she made me off of her knifty knitter, two knitting books that i will try to learn with!!!! and a bearnstein bears knitting roll that she sewed by hand.  i cant imagine the patience! wow!~

what the knitting roll looks like all rolled up!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Fabric

we are the blood of the beast

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #654 on: April 03, 2008 06:51:28 PM »

The second package I recieved from Calluna is GORGEOUS and Amelie themed!
It's super detailed and all about love and gnomes and dogs with cones and birds with pearls and.. and..
Since there's so much to it, I compiled a photo collage of what came in the box! Even the fabric scraps it was packed in are fantastic! (That one is so from my wists!)
here's what I got:
-poly clay dog-in-cone and bird-in-pearls magnets
-poly clay gnome picture frame!
-deconstructed camera filled with goodies! (Including: the suicidal fish! Lady Di! Artichoke stamp, marble, key, wine glass tags, leaf of knowledge)
-reclaimed, love themed journal for "doodles, clippings and assorted oddities"
(Every page of this journal has wonderful cut outs about love and dreams and beautiful things! Smiley)

http://www.flickr.com/photos/fabric/2386659880/

Thank you Calluna!
You blow me away!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

calluna
« Reply #655 on: April 03, 2008 07:56:14 PM »

This swap package gave me the excuse to a) buy the Amelie DVD, and b) watch it over and over and over again! With subtitles, without subtitles, slow-motion, with and without sound, special features...My Amelie obsession is several years late, since I didn't see it til last year.  Smiley I had so much fun compiling and crafting this package!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

100 swaps completed! Thank you, Craftster family!
calluna
« Reply #656 on: April 03, 2008 09:17:18 PM »

And quick as that, I got my own package from Fabric! It's very cool stuff, and I wish I were feeling better so I could adequately show how happy I am.

Here is the group shot:

...minus most of the tasty vegan cookies she sent me--those promptly became dinner!
Under everything is fabric for a furoshiki! I just learned about them through this swap (I think it was The Jenya?), put the website on my wists, and now I've got this really nice fabric for doing my own! And it's not only green environmentally, it's green in color!  Or maybe I should've said it the other way around. Cheesy There's also a cloth pad with removable liner, which has tools and plumbing fixtures as the print, very appropriately.

In the foreground you'll see the crocheted hat and fingerless mittens set, which are so nice and have so many beautiful kinds of yarn. Here's action shots, the first one carrying everything in the furoshiki (the bag-lady shot):

She made me a bunch of ATCs and other small art pieces, one of which toward the back utilizes pink taxidermy eyes! And these Dia de los Muertos skulls are too cool for words:

Here's a better shot of the things that didn't get their own photo:

I got some sets of strung beads (one set from China, no less!) and purple brads in addition to all the crafted goodies...All will be well-loved!

Thank you so much, Fabric! I love it all!
« Last Edit: April 03, 2008 09:19:23 PM by calluna » THIS ROCKS   Logged

100 swaps completed! Thank you, Craftster family!
emisaurus
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #657 on: April 03, 2008 09:34:23 PM »

oh i love the berenstein bears print Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Huff
You paid what??

I could make it for half that price!

View Profile
« Reply #658 on: April 03, 2008 09:37:08 PM »

Everyone's second packages have been awsome!  Such variety!  Here's mine... I received today and have been playing with everything ever since!  Bugaboo1 has spoiled me AGAIN with loads of wisty goodness.  My apologies for the big pics, I got excited!

The whole lot, and please excuse my washing in the background!

Fantastic Nolita knockoff that I greatly desired

A learn to crachet kit with hooks and a case and cotton and a book and the cleverest cards with instructions and actual crachet on them!

A knitting needle roll, I've needed one of these for the longest time, I started putting my needles in already, now I have to hunt around the house and find the rest of them.

And a mug and mug cozy, crochet ruffled purse that I just love, kool aid (I had so much fun dying with my first lot!) and shrinky dinks (Yay!)

And look!  It all fits in the bag, seriously this bag is huge!

And Yay! everything in my favourite colour!  Thanks again Bug, you're the best swap partner in history!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Bugaboo1
OMG! I should So make that

If I've offended you'll have to get over it

View Profile WWW
« Reply #659 on: April 04, 2008 12:52:07 AM »

YAY for pics! I'm glad you like everything now I need to see crocheted creations soon Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Steph
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 64 65 [66] 67 68 ... 110 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Artist Creates Kitchen Accessories Inspired By Bizarre Human Biology
Artistic Industrial Themed Liquid Lights
Russian Designers Propose a Trampoline Walkway
Architectural Firm Plans to Build a Cantilever Wine Museum in Lavaux
Coffee Cups Designed with Little Creatures Inside
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Manicure for Halloween
"Z" is for Zombie!
Meatless Monday: Honey Roasted Parsnip Soup

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...