A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: You can get cheap (and legal! Wink) advertising by donating a challenge prize! Go here for more info.
Total Members: 298,054
Currently Running With Scissors:
721 Guests and 49 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 38 39 [40] 41 42 ... 110
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Make-A-Friend Swap Gallery  (Read 124184 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

guineverefree

I love happy endings, they are so rare. - Aro

View Profile WWW
« Reply #390 on: March 09, 2008 10:52:05 AM »

I received my package last night! I'll be posting pictures tonite hopefully, once I find that elusive camera cord!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

doxiemommy
« Reply #391 on: March 09, 2008 10:58:33 AM »

I'm a bad swap partner!! It took me so long to get pictures posted I'm sorry! I got my most amazing box a few days ago and I've been working night...then I got into a car accident so yes...HERE are the pictures lol...

First here is the most amazing tote and she says she's just learning to sew ha..

And the inside..

Sationary items!! include hand made cards. And some really pretty envelopes and cute orange memo pad!

Close up of the cards she made with sea creatures!!

She also sent me some awsome stickers that I'm thinking of making into pendants, candles, a book I've started to read. Burts bee's lip balm that I love and my hubby tried to steal...Oh and amazing incent matches.

She sent me some amazing beads I love the turtle and the dragonfly the most and she sent me this Irish necklace that I instantly put on.Did I mention my hubby is Irish...lol

Mmmmm!! She's also sent me the most amazing soap and the one in the box is from who inspired her to make soap too. Now I must say I opend the box and befor I got to read some of the notes the hubby grabed up the jar. He suddenly got a huge grin grabed up the glass contaner and said "YES!!! finally some jelly candies. They smell so good!" ....I read the note from it real fast and befor he stuck on in his mouth I told him it was soap LOL!!! She aslo sent me this awsome green tea lotion that I LOVE!!

She sent me one of my addictions PUZZLE BOOKS!! I do these at night when I'm bored at work! Also a paper from her school that her boy writes in and pens another addiction!

And everything togeather include the post cards she sent. I think the only thing I didn't get to take a picture of was the letters and pictures..

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Etsy-  http://www.Astroma.etsy.com
Wist-  http://www.wists.com/doxiemommy
SALE IN MY SHOP AND IF YOU CONVO ME WITH THIS CODE I'LL GIVE YOU FREE SHIPPING
ship2acrafster

I'm a big loser 45lbs and counting!
Chainmailgoddess
« Reply #392 on: March 09, 2008 12:45:15 PM »

oooh my goodness, that is a good book! i gave my copy to my best friend and totally forgot the title and such so thanks for posting now i can get my self a new copy!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
twisted5whispers
« Reply #393 on: March 09, 2008 01:04:40 PM »

yay finally i get to put my pictures up!!!!

there was some chocolate covered pretzels, chocolate turles, and some dove chocolates that did not make it into the pictures. they were so good!!!  Cheesy

my cat being nosing when i was opening up the box

card making kit! this is so awesome!!

catnip toys, duckie necklace, shrinky-dink stitch markers(I LOVE!!), some amazing cherry blossom earrings scrapnqueen makes, and a polymer(sp?!) clay incense holder, and lavander incense.

the scrapbooking magazine. show and tell item. i cant believe that is a magazine! and the other items again.

close up of the stitch markers, so pretty!!

stationary box!

some AMAZING cards, Bleach and one of Death Note (anime)

this is my favorite. it is so pretty. i think it is going on my wall

the other items in the stationary box, i love them all!!!

mini notepads

these are just two of the pictures she sent me, they are so pretty!

i loved everything, i couldnt get a good picture of this awesome ring she made me. it is amazing though!! she also sent me a beach glass necklace. it is so cool. it is at home so i cant take a picture of it. but everything is amazing!! thank you so much!

she also made my sister a birthday card and a very pretty bracelet... sorry no picture she is wearing it everywhere.
« Last Edit: March 09, 2008 01:06:49 PM by twisted5whispers » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Interested in doing personal swaps! I can knit, crochet and sew. Smiley
RebelTrendsetter
You Can't Always Judge a Yarn by it's Roving.

Part time Domestic Goddess, full time Art Geek

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #394 on: March 09, 2008 01:08:31 PM »

Wow those bleach cards are fabulous! I so wouldn't want to use them if I got them lol Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Formerly Known As: DesignVigilante
Pintrest! -- Etsy Shop --
scrapnqueen
« Reply #395 on: March 09, 2008 01:27:42 PM »

twistedwhispers i am so glad you liked everything. I really had fun making it all.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
whyme81687
« Reply #396 on: March 09, 2008 02:22:56 PM »

So i'm FINALLY posting the pics of my package from stargazer. I absolutely love everything that i got. First she wrote her letter to me on staff paper which i love because i love music and i used to play the violin.

Here's a picture of everything:

There are:
five pieces of felt
a lot of pretty ribbon,
CRAYONS!!!
a harry potter calendar
2 hand made cards (one with tinkerbell and one with carebears that isn't pictured because it has been temporarily misplaced)
two blank cards that she sent so I could make myself
a sheet of hello kitty stationary
two beautiful post cards of providence RI
The Little Mermaid post it notes
cake stickers because she loves baking
Embroidery floss
some yarn that she likes
Velvet Tuberose lotion from Bath and Body Works
On to more pictures

She unfortunately forgot to send the pictures in the package, although she described them in the letter so I can't wait to see them when she sends them with the second package

THIS ROCKS   Logged

"The thing about glitter is, if you get it on you, be prepared to have it on you forever. 'Cause glitter doesn't go away. Glitter is the herpes of craft supplies."
cardigan
« Reply #397 on: March 09, 2008 03:39:28 PM »

Went out to check the mail and there was a package from canada waiting for me!
I have recieved from the lovely teddybearbones.
Cant find a camera at the moment, but heres a quick run though of the stuff she gave me..
LOTS of ephemera, from walmart (<3) aaand whats it called? TTC, which is the big public transport system in toronto, maps and tickets and all that fun stuff, she also made me a wallet from tickets which is really cool, and was full of coins, I collect coins from other countrys and now Ive got LOTS of canadian ones, =)
Some pretz sticks which Im a bit wary of and some pixie stix, well imatation ones as she couldnt find the real ones, but assures me they taste just the same!
Cute stickers, and a canadian keychain that has a moose on it. I love mooses.
3 postcards, cute racoons, the hockey hall of fame, and a police in a goofy looking suit.
Pretty lace, and glow in the dark rick rack which I am so excited to use!
A dick full of photos, of these rave paty thingys she went to, which has peple wearing some amazing clothes, and her walmart.
Aaaand I saved the very best til last, a little mermaid vhs. This is seriously like one of my favourite kids movie and I cant find it ANYWHERE, except for like $30 so Im really happy to have this.

Oh, she hadnt sent the stationary, as it would have put her send out date back, but it sounds like it will be heading my way, possibly in package #2?

Great package, from an amazing partner.
=)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

i am sorry for being a bad, rude swapper. i am sorry to all the partners i flaked on, and all the feelings i hurt. i feel really guilty, my life is messed up right now and i got greedy and selfish. i didnt think about anything but getting nice things. i am so sorry everyone. i'll be leaving now.
Tanzie
I've got love for the chat hoes...anyone else need not apply!

"Ich warte auf dich-am Ende der nacht"

« Reply #398 on: March 09, 2008 04:15:36 PM »

oh snap!look at all of this stuff......i am in awe of the crafty goodness!
craft overload again cause i know i have said this before!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

a burning image in her mind and between her thighs...

I WILL HUNT YOU DOWN AND TAKE YOUR CRAFT SUPPLIES!DON'T #$%@ WITH ME!

half moon shawl crochetalong...
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=235034.0

stalk me....
http://www.wists.com/Tanzie
teddybearbones

I made you a bag lunch C:

« Reply #399 on: March 09, 2008 04:25:35 PM »

really really glad it got there okay ;] and your stationary will definately be in part 2.. it'll be hardcooore XD
THIS ROCKS   Logged

|art| |etsy| |wists| |blog|
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 38 39 [40] 41 42 ... 110 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Crochet Adult Size Sock Slippers Part 25/29
How to Crochet Adult Size Sock Slippers Part 27/29
How to Crochet Adult Size Sock Slippers Part 21/29
How to Crochet Adult Size Sock Slippers Part 28/29
How to Crochet Adult Size Sock Slippers Part 22/29
Latest Blog Articles
These Are a Few of My Favorite (Spooky!) Things
Meatless Monday: Pea, Potato, Leek, Mint Soup
@Home This Weekend: Create a Spooky Yard

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...