A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Do you have a crafty tattoo?  We'd love to feature it in our Crafty Tattoos blog series!  Share it with us here!
Total Members: 300,932
Currently Running With Scissors:
606 Guests and 12 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 37 38 [39] 40 41 ... 110
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Make-A-Friend Swap Gallery  (Read 130473 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Retromiad

I have to send it WHEN?!?

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #380 on: March 08, 2008 05:36:57 PM »

http://www.sugarcraft.com/catalog/cooky/thingstodo/thingstodo.htm

That site has a list of things to do with cookie cutters.  Some are quite unusual!   I love cookie cutters, I'm trying to find a way to display the ones I have now without having to dust them.  Maybe a big giant glass cabinet, lol.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Yarn or Fabric

CraftyDeb ... reincarnated and renamed

View Profile WWW
« Reply #381 on: March 08, 2008 05:38:11 PM »

I'm a cookie cutter ho also.  I have big horking tins of them and I just can't seem to stop myself.. I see one that I like and have to have it... I have gotten better though and actually don't bake cut outs as much as I used to - ever since we moved down here my mother in law makes chocolate chip pecan cookies EVERY time we go to visit or they come up - so the kids don't seem to want cookies as much as they used to...  Angry
although I have really been hankering to make those peanut butter kiss cookies.  My sister says they look like turbans... but dang they are tasty!

okay. what is going on here???  All I can think about today is cookies.  I even stopped at McDonalds to get a chocolate chip cookie while I was out doing errands and THEY WERE OUT!!! what is up with that???  just the oatmeal raisin ones and as much as I love O.R. cookies I really wanted the chocolate chip ones...  Cry
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I am collecting quilts, afghans & blankets for those that lost their homes.  Pm me!
CraftyDeb website
CraftyDeb Designs etsy
tons of sewing & quilting tutorial links[/url
myklia
« Reply #382 on: March 08, 2008 06:35:11 PM »

I am in no way financially or otherwise associated with this store (though a periodic customer), but they have a motherload of cookie cutters and it is only a mile and half away from me  Smileywww.downtowndough.com

It is located in Cedarburg, WI, but it looks like you can order online.  I go there for bread or pizza dough (they cookie dough too and any other kind of dough you can think of).  The cookie jars are fun to look at too.

Just thought I would let all of you cookie cutter addicts know.  I hope this post isn't considered inappropriate.  If so, I am sorry.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Yarn or Fabric

CraftyDeb ... reincarnated and renamed

View Profile WWW
« Reply #383 on: March 08, 2008 08:12:50 PM »

I was going to post one as well... I used to live a few towns over from this place... and they have some amazing cutters - and I will vouch that the foose cutters I have I absolutely love!  I might need to have a friend of mine make a trip out there and set them aside for me for when I visit this summer...

www.foosecookiecutters.com

I am definitely going to have to get the casket and the skull cutters...
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I am collecting quilts, afghans & blankets for those that lost their homes.  Pm me!
CraftyDeb website
CraftyDeb Designs etsy
tons of sewing & quilting tutorial links[/url
Dawn Octopus
I wish I had 8 tentacles.

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #384 on: March 08, 2008 09:26:46 PM »

I love that sweet little dragon with the first aid kit!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Proud pre-adoptive Mother Smiley
SpottedFrog
« Reply #385 on: March 09, 2008 07:29:25 AM »

ZOMG that is a dangerous amount of cookie cutters! My mom has a pretty serious cookie cutter collection (all of which she uses) the base of which was from her grandmother, with it's original box..... She has some pretty odd ones, now she gets odd cookie cutters from people all the time because they now know of the collection. I got her the Williams- Sonoma snowflake set last year (and one for myself).

Oh, and Subway's chocolate- chocolate chip are the best available-through-fast-food-chain cookies IMO Smiley
Dang, I want cookies now too...
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Ma Rut
A Made-In-The-South Original

Swap Addict, officially.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #386 on: March 09, 2008 08:25:05 AM »

I am in no way financially or otherwise associated with this store (though a periodic customer), but they have a motherload of cookie cutters and it is only a mile and half away from me  Smileywww.downtowndough.com

That store is awesome, thanks for posting a link! That's so cool that they have state-shaped cookie cutters Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

quilted
« Reply #387 on: March 09, 2008 09:36:53 AM »

Yup, this new addiction is seriously dangerous. I've never wanted to make shaped cookies before, but now that my son is eating solids, all of a sudden my ovaries lit up and sent me messages like, "all good mothers make their kids crazy shaped cookies."

However, I *still* don't have a really good basic recipe for cookies and icing. Any suggestions? I know it's crazy. Even my Cooks' Illustrated doesn't have one. We never made x-mas cookies as a kid, so I can't even ask Mom (she only knows how to make reservations).
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Try my free mobile health apps for the military community (and civilians too!): https://t2health.org/products/mobile-apps
sewknitter

have needles will sew, knit, crochet, tat. . swap!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #388 on: March 09, 2008 10:28:38 AM »

Not for this swap but currently the other swap i'm in the package is officially lost. The DC # says it's arrived at my apartment. However, everyone i've talked to with the mail doesn't have it people have looked through the packages they do have, and it's not there. I don't know what to do.

Whyme, put a report in the PO that your package was "stolen." they will keep looking for it.

I've had DC# say delivered, and they did deliver it -- to the WRONG address.

Unfortunately, they routinely deliver my mail #33 my street to someone else at 33 penns trail. Evidently the people at this house don't live there, only come to stay for a weekend. Once I had to wait for a MONTH until these people came home and gave my package for proper delivery.

So you need to ask the carrier "where" he delivered it, and have it marked as mis-delivered or stolen so they keep searching for it.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

www.cara4webshopping.com
knitting looms, embroidery machines, weaving,  knitting software~all discounted!

Shop My Swap  Shop 31
whyme81687
« Reply #389 on: March 09, 2008 10:41:16 AM »

Not for this swap but currently the other swap i'm in the package is officially lost. The DC # says it's arrived at my apartment. However, everyone i've talked to with the mail doesn't have it people have looked through the packages they do have, and it's not there. I don't know what to do.

Whyme, put a report in the PO that your package was "stolen." they will keep looking for it.

I've had DC# say delivered, and they did deliver it -- to the WRONG address.

Unfortunately, they routinely deliver my mail #33 my street to someone else at 33 penns trail. Evidently the people at this house don't live there, only come to stay for a weekend. Once I had to wait for a MONTH until these people came home and gave my package for proper delivery.

So you need to ask the carrier "where" he delivered it, and have it marked as mis-delivered or stolen so they keep searching for it.

I never thought about that. Thanks i'll do that tomorrow!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"The thing about glitter is, if you get it on you, be prepared to have it on you forever. 'Cause glitter doesn't go away. Glitter is the herpes of craft supplies."
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 37 38 [39] 40 41 ... 110 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
A Surprise Makeover For a "Rachael Ray" Audience Member
Wear Leather For Spring: 3 Great Outfits to Show You How!
How to Wear Wedge Sneakers
The Hoodie That Lasts A Decade
Flint & Tinder Shows Off The 10-Year Hoodie
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Chalkboard Wine Glasses
Handmade Gift Ideas: Wooden Chain
Handmade Gift Ideas: Upcycled Car Trash Bag

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...