A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Joining an Organized Swap? Please review the rules and info on a regular basis.
Total Members: 302,351
Currently Running With Scissors:
669 Guests and 20 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: [1] 2 3  All
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: My First Foray into Cake Decorating: The Ass Cake!  (Read 8402 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

socksuka
« on: February 03, 2008 12:13:59 PM »

Hey everyone!

So, I'm usually a pie girl, but I was inspired after eating a very mediocre cake from our local erotic bakery.  They had just made a regular sheet cake and plopped a huge set of marzipan boobs on there, so they really weren't edible.  In my opinion, if you're going to make a cake, the best part better taste good!  So I decided to try it out on a birthday cake for my roommate Sabrina.  See, you can see her name on the right cheek. Wink

I used two oven safe bowls to cook the cheeks and then cut a piece off each so they would fit together nicely.  Then I put them on top of a sheet cake carved to look like legs and a back.

Then I frosted the whole shebang.  I mixed the skin color myself.

Then I made undies out of marzipan.

What do you guys think?  I wish I could have used something more smooth for the skin, but I've never worked with anything other than frosting and I was afraid sugarpaste or the other thing that starts with f wouldn't taste good.  Suggestions?
« Last Edit: February 03, 2008 08:46:21 PM by socksuka » THIS ROCKS   Logged

"If you have come to help me, you are wasting your time. But if you have come because your liberation is tied up with mine, then let us work together." - Lily Watson, Aboriginal Activist and Social Worker
WildChild4487
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2008 12:19:31 PM »

thats really cute! its an awesome cake I hope your friend likes it!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies with in us. by Ralph Waldo Emerson
morbidlovexox
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2008 12:24:25 PM »

This is so cute! I wouldn't worry too much about the skin not being smooth, after all it is a cake. I love how the butt is too big for the panties. super cute!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

it is not inertia alone that is responsible for human relationships repeating themselves, monotonous and un-renewed, it is shyness before all else.
socksuka
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2008 12:35:33 PM »

Thanks!  Yeah, the butt had to be too big for the panties.  It was supposed to be my friend Sabrina and she's always joking about how her big, Puerto Rican badonkadonk.

You know, it tasted super good.  I used cake from a box (Duncan Hines butter yellow) and store bought cream cheese frosting.  I would definitely use the box again, but next time I'll make the frosting because it's all partially hydrogenated transfat badness from the store.  The nice thing about this cake is that it totally lends itself to cutting!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"If you have come to help me, you are wasting your time. But if you have come because your liberation is tied up with mine, then let us work together." - Lily Watson, Aboriginal Activist and Social Worker
socksuka
« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2008 12:37:16 PM »

Oh oh, I forgot... For the marzipan, I rolled it out and then cut it into a rectangle that was the right length to cover the butt (although you can see I didn't measure because it was too short, so I put the bows where the undies stopped).  Then, I cut half moons from the middle to make it actually look like undies.

The bows and dots are marzipan with a drop of red food coloring, then just hand molded.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Tanzie
I've got love for the chat hoes...anyone else need not apply!

"Ich warte auf dich-am Ende der nacht"

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2008 01:47:20 PM »

haha ass cake!i love it!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

a burning image in her mind and between her thighs...

I WILL HUNT YOU DOWN AND TAKE YOUR CRAFT SUPPLIES!DON'T #$%@ WITH ME!

half moon shawl crochetalong...
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=235034.0

stalk me....
http://www.wists.com/Tanzie
AlwaysInspired

Craft Swap Super Hero

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #6 on: February 03, 2008 05:13:55 PM »

Great cake.
To get a nice smooth look with frosting microwave it for a few seconds and stir repeating until it is a good consistency to pour. Put the cake on a wire rack and pour the frosting over it. Then let it set for a bit before you do any other decorating. It works great. My mom and I did it to make 2 pokemon characters and they looked like they were made with fondant, but it tasted much better.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

socksuka
« Reply #7 on: February 03, 2008 05:47:03 PM »

Oh that is so smart!  I never thought to heat up the frosting.  I dipped the spreading knife in water to smooth it, but that only works so much.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

CohesiveChaos
CohesiveChaos.com

I've kissed alot of frogs - only found 1 prince

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: February 03, 2008 06:47:35 PM »

LOL It's fun!  I have a book called 'naughty cakes' though I think you may have inspired me to try one, wonder if it's too faux pas to do for an 11th anniversary (no other anything cake worthy coming up soon lol)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

life is what you make it - make it art & make it beautiful
jagar
« Reply #9 on: February 03, 2008 06:55:06 PM »

;DI'm lovein' it!!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

He who wants to keep his garden tidy doesn't reserve a plot for weeds.
-Dag Hammarskjold
Threads you might like:
Pages: [1] 2 3  All Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to make an Origami Waterbomb or Paper Balloon
How to Fold an Origami Eight Pointed Star
How to Fold an Origami Six Piece Lotus Flower
How to Fold an Origami Box with a Lid
How to Fold a Paper Football
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Fabric Boxes
Tute Tuesday: A Pod of Narwhals
Hey, it's summer. Go outside!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...