A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: When you post a project, remember that you can always click the Modify button to edit the post and add additional information.
Total Members: 302,582
Currently Running With Scissors:
705 Guests and 15 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 63
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Shop the Swap Rd 11 - discussion  (Read 25188 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

itscute
Blimy

I live like a hermit in my own head.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #100 on: February 04, 2008 12:40:18 AM »

i just finished my own

foliage hat, and i have enough left over for another hat, i've listed it in my shop, should anyone want their own foliage hat in the worsted size.  It will be made in the malabringo worsted in mint color as pictured.

Hm... i just wanted to ask, if anyone was interested in claiming a hat, but was holding off because 3 points were too high?

p.s. you can click on the hat to take you directly to my shop.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2008 12:43:36 AM by itscute » THIS ROCKS   Logged

itscute
Blimy

I live like a hermit in my own head.

« Reply #101 on: February 04, 2008 12:51:29 AM »

oooh! Malina, those are nice button rings.  I will want to claim some once I get some points in my shop.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

RubyTuesday
« Reply #102 on: February 04, 2008 12:55:36 AM »

Great hat itscute, lovely colour  Smiley and clever link, I think someone should post a tute on craftster for all the techy things that can be done on here, I'd certainly read and bookmark it Grin

AsphaltQueen Your craft room is totally gorgeous! you're so lucky, If I had a room like that I think I don't think my family would see me for days on end!! this post has taken me a while because I keep having to scroll down and have just one more look at ya room!! Grin ...all that stoarge <3 .. all that space <3 ... and a comfy chair <3 ...  What time's the wine? Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Phizzychick
Paper Crafts, Scrapbooking, and ATCs Moderator
Tutorial Contributor

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile WWW
« Reply #103 on: February 04, 2008 02:19:44 AM »

Your craft room looks so wonderful AQ! I love the sage green walls!

I had to move out of my craft room last week since my cards for tomorrow took over and I needed a bigger space. I have 175 finished so far, fingers crossed they sell, otherwise my STS will be full of cards! Roll Eyes

Welcome to all the new shops! If I had any points I could do some serious shopping in them all! Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

RubyTuesday
« Reply #104 on: February 04, 2008 03:00:46 AM »

Good luck with the card sale Phizzy, I'm sure they'll sell like hot cakes Smiley

I've had my soldering iron out this weekend and have listed some new necklaces -pics aren't up to much as I took them in the sun Undecided I'll take some new ones when i get a chance! Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

mimiw
« Reply #105 on: February 04, 2008 04:26:17 AM »

Love the beautiful room AQ - it is so clean!

I'm just waiting on approval and I will have my shop up and running.  I have a few new supply items to add and am going to try and get some good crafting done today  Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Leelou
« Reply #106 on: February 04, 2008 05:16:28 AM »

Wow, what a lot of space you got there!! I'm so very jealous... Especially the separate sewing table. A very inspirering room....

I'm always more busy cleaning up the mess I made on (and under) my 6 ft desk  Sad
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Katxena
Gardening fool

Confused.

« Reply #107 on: February 04, 2008 05:38:36 AM »

I had a very bad crafting weekend.  Nothing I made turned out right.  I made a wallet -- that was crap.  I made a chunky book page -- that was crap.  I tried to make a red crocheted rose for AsphaltQueen, and yes, you guessed it -- it was crap, *twice*.  I tried to make a postage stamp quilted potholder, and I measured all the fabrics wrong. I've made all of these things many, many times before -- it's like the patterns and directions just weren't making the trip from my brain to my hands.  It was very frustrating.

At least I've figured out what I was doing wrong with the roses, so I can tackle them tonight.  Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged
underthemountain
Tutorial Contributor

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

This Shall Be For Music

« Reply #108 on: February 04, 2008 06:16:24 AM »

AQ:  WOW!!  Your craftroom is lovely!!  I'll be there this afternoon.  Smiley

I'm taking the day off today since my mom is still visiting my sister for her birthday weekend.  I am so tempted to go do a bit of bead shopping...maybe that will be my reward if I can manage to clean for a couple of hours.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Hi! I'm looking for a spinner to transform my awesome fiber into yarn for me....have some fantastic jewelry and commercially purchased fiber for trade. my etsy
Live aloha
mimiw
« Reply #109 on: February 04, 2008 07:06:28 AM »

I'm up and running  Smiley  I have a few new things to add but can't find the camera.  I am going on a search now!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 63 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Fashion Staples to Stock Up on for Work
Have You Ever Looked as Good as Olivia Palermo in a Storm?
Primark Lookbook 2014
4 Date Night Outfit Ideas!
See All the Celebrity Super Bowl Style!
Latest Blog Articles
Spotlight on: Book Making & Binding
@Home This Weekend: Magical Fairy Garden
DIY Summer

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...