A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Curious if a project is for sale, or if someone wants to do a private swap with you?  Please Personal Message the member rather than posting on the thread.
Total Members: 296,386
Currently Running With Scissors:
776 Guests and 42 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 63
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Shop the Swap Rd 11 - discussion  (Read 25143 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

lulubean
« Reply #90 on: February 03, 2008 02:06:11 PM »

Hi guys!  I've joined the swap for the first time too and got my shop up today.  Let me know if there are any questions or suggestions.  Hope I get everything right!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
mimiw
« Reply #91 on: February 03, 2008 03:47:46 PM »

Hello!  I'm baaaaack  Cheesy

I just sent my info back in but I don't have anything new to put in the shop just yet.  However, I did pick up some fun new fabrics while in Florida and can't wait to cut them up tomorrow!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Happychick
« Reply #92 on: February 03, 2008 04:38:32 PM »

Just to put this out there, if anyone happens to have a 1/2 yard or so of the Alexander Henry 'Wranglers' fabric (topless cowboys Tongue), I'd be eternally grateful if you'd sell it! I need it for a project, and can't find it anywhere over here... if it comes to it, I'll order it from the states, but... yeah.
« Last Edit: February 03, 2008 04:39:52 PM by Happychick » THIS ROCKS   Logged

AsphaltQueen
« Reply #93 on: February 03, 2008 04:50:36 PM »

You might try pm'ing Gavagai, I know she made a tote with it months ago.

Just to put this out there, if anyone happens to have a 1/2 yard or so of the Alexander Henry 'Wranglers' fabric (topless cowboys Tongue), I'd be eternally grateful if you'd sell it! I need it for a project, and can't find it anywhere over here... if it comes to it, I'll order it from the states, but... yeah.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

selkie

Duct tape and zipties will fix EVERYTHING!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #94 on: February 03, 2008 05:57:20 PM »

I'd be happy to make another one with whatever pattern, although I'm not sure if I have any suitable fabric around. I'll have to check through my boxes and see what i have...

I would love it - you wouldn't believe how many wonderful comments I've gotten on the other jacket I scored from you - everyone seems to think it was custom made for me!

No rush - I need to get my butt in gear and post some crafts to earn some points...

Selkie
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Power is strength and the ability to see yourself through your own eyes and not through the eyes of another. It is being able to place a circle of power at your own feet and not take power from someone else's circle.

Agnes Whistling Elk
pinkanddinky
"The real voyage of discovery consists not in seeking new landscapes, but in having new eyes." Proust

Sociologist with scissors

View Profile
« Reply #95 on: February 03, 2008 08:33:22 PM »

Where is everybody?

Today I went to Starbucks to work on my thesis because there is no internet there (and my favorite local coffee shop is closed on Sundays) so i knew I couldn't be tempted to spend all my time on Craftster. And surprise, surprise, I got a lot of work done, lol!!  Cheesy But now that I am relaxing and put all my work away, no one is on!

Welcome to the swap, Lulubean! It's a lot of fun  Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

AsphaltQueen
« Reply #96 on: February 03, 2008 09:59:48 PM »

So I think it was round 10 that people were discussing craft rooms? Here are some pics of mine. We just bought our house in September and this room was definitely a selling point - the woman in the house before us used this room for crafting and her husband put in the built-ins for her. They added onto the back side of the house, so this room is now something like 10'x15'. I am sooooo lucky to have this room - now to just avoid getting pregnant so I don't lose this room to a kid...    Roll Eyes

View from the door - you can kinda see the built-ins

View from the back corner - better shot, can you believe the built-ins? And you can just barely see P&D's custom lightswitch plate. The second pic is a close-up of it - adorrrrrrable!

Sewing and yarn area - you can barely see them, but I've got a collection of stuffies from swaps on the pegboard

Closet - top shelf is mailing supplies, next shelf is fabric, next two shelves are misc. items organized somewhat, and bottom is misc. schtuff.

Okay, so who wants to come over for wine and crafting?!? 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Legerdemain

knitting is dreamy....

View Profile
« Reply #97 on: February 03, 2008 10:02:42 PM »

Sign me up!  I'm there.....  but I'm afraid you'll have to clean your floors....I seem to have left drool everywhere... Roll Eyes
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Swap Shop14!

Wist

Ravelry ID: Legerdemain
pinkanddinky
"The real voyage of discovery consists not in seeking new landscapes, but in having new eyes." Proust

Sociologist with scissors

View Profile
« Reply #98 on: February 03, 2008 10:28:04 PM »

Wine and crafting?! Sounds dangerous if rotary cutters or hot glue guns are involved, lol. Sign me up anyways, it's worth a few cuts and burns  Cheesy!
Your craft room is so wonderfully awesome!! If you ever have a kid, you'll just have to convert the basement into a nursery  Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

itscute
Blimy

I live like a hermit in my own head.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #99 on: February 03, 2008 11:05:33 PM »

wow that crafting room is so wonderful.  me? it's a craft floor for me... spread out craft all over the floor, and try not to trip over them.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 63 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Ham, Tomato and Cheese Bake
Sauteed Noodles
Grilled Cheeseburgers
Eggs in a Nest Recipe
Chocolate Peanut Butter Treat Recipe
Latest Blog Articles
DIY Summer
Craft Challenge 101 Announced - Stash Buster
July 8, 2014 Featured Projects

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...