A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: You can now organize your bookmarks into folders!  Read more here.
Total Members: 297,450
Currently Running With Scissors:
583 Guests and 16 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5  All
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Shop the Swap - Round 11  (Read 25989 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Miss Violaceous

Condones Flashing

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #30 on: February 02, 2008 06:18:01 AM »

CLOSED!

~ Msviolaceous' Den of Iniquity ~

I am located in the United States, and I have a really fluffy dog, and a cat who likes to jump on whatever I'm working on.

Handdyed Spinning Fiber!

Lagoon. 2 oz. Columbia/Dorset 100% wool top. It's a relatiely inexpensive wool, so it's not as soft as some others, but it is definitely soft enough to spin, and should also felt well. I threw this together with some leftover bits of dye, and I'm thrilled with how it came out! Two points.

Blueberry Guts. 2 oz. squishy Merino top. There is oe more available. This one didn't fluff up as much as the others did after dyeing, but it will puff up when you draft it! Two points.

Box of Crayons. 3 oz. Columbia/Dorset 100% wool top. There are six colors in the pack, and you get roughly 1/2 oz. of each. Only one pack left! It's a relatiely inexpensive wool, so it's not as soft as some others, but it is definitely soft enough to spin, and should also felt well. Use this to enhance your color palette for needle felting or wet felting, or just spin it into rainbow yarn! The blue and purple separated out, just because those dyes like to do that, but when you draft the fibers (pull them apart to loosen them up) that will blend up a lot. Three points.

Evergreen Headband. Hand-knit arrowhead lace, from delicate Rowan wool yarn with tweedy bits. Approximately 17 inches in length by 2 inches wide, with 10.5 inch ties (lots of stretch, so it'll adjust to fit most any adult head, and probably teens as well.) Care instructions: hand wash in cold water and either lay flat to dry or pin it to a flat surface under some tension to show off the lace ("blocking.") Three points.

Hand-Dyed Yarn! Dyed by me with food coloring and possibly some kool-aid.

Really Old Candy Cane (on the left in the photo). 100% wool (Paton's Classic Merino), 100 grams, 223 yards. 4''=20 stitches on size 7 needles. This yarn will self-stripe with some subtle watercolor variation in the colors. Two points.

Handspun Yarn! Coming soon.

Oddments Button Bobby Pins. I was going to make these mismatched bobby pins and have them claimed individually, but in the end I liked the pairs I was able to put together. Choose from royal purple, earth tones or zebra. These are vintage buttons glued securely onto the standard heavy bobby pin finding. They are thicker and stronger than the standard hide-in-your-hair type of bobby pin. One-half point per pair.

Magic Hat Pins. The funkiest treasures from my bead stash on super-long stick pins - 8 inches long by default. However, I can make them as short as you like. The 8-inch pins will have a nailhead at the end, but if I shorten them I will make an eyelet stopper. See Tomato Teal as an example. One half point each.

From left to right: Stargate, Blue Swoopy, Starky, Tomato Teal, Icing, Verdant, Sceptre, Fade, and Bloopy. PM me for better pics of any of them.

Ladybug Anklet. Sterling-plated chain, wire wrapping, and lobster clasp, with glass beads. Adjustable from 9 to 11 inches. Custom sizing (and conversion into a bracelet) available upon request. One point.

Junk Food Earrings. Acrylic charms on chunky silver-plated chain with sterling french hook earwires. Choose from pizza/cokes and hamburger/french fries. One point each.

Jean Blue Button Bracelets in two sizes. Though they are each adjustable, one is sized and proportioned for a 5-6 inch wrist (modeled on my 5-inch wrist), and the other for a 7-8 inch wrist (modeled on my mineral water). The bracelets feature vintage buttons attached to a silver-plated chain with silver-plated wire wrapping and a silver springring clasp. The buttons may look black in some of the pictures, but the only colors involved are denim blue, cobalt blue, navy blue, and white. 1/2 point.

Small:

Supplies!

Araucania Quellon Yarn. A brilliantly soft viscose rayon and cotton chenille yarn. 161 yards per big 100 gram skein. Colorway #2, with varigated peach tones. The second photo is pretty true to color, but I left the first photo up so you can see the subtle varigations in the yarn. I have two extra skeins, but note that they have already been wound into balls. Also, this yarn has no dye lots. The two skeins I have should be pretty close to each other, but alternate balls to minimize striping if you want to use both on one project (no need to break the yarn, just carry it at the edge.) I made the ruffled collar from No Sheep For You from one skein with plenty left over. One skein would be enough for an ascot, two for a scarf. Two points per skein.

Thanks for visiting!

COMING SOMEDAY: Copper Cascade earring line, more handspun yarn, more handdyed yarn, designer ribbon headbands, and wine charms.

Wishlist: Tiny realistic polymer clay avocado charms.

Starting points: 4

Current points: 6
Pending points: 3
Total points: 9

February Claims:

Miss Violaceous to Legerdemain - Blueberry Guts - 2 points.
Miss Violaceous to mimiw - Box of Crayons - 3 points.
« Last Edit: February 05, 2008 05:20:13 AM by Miss Violaceous » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Pretendpeterpan
You sunk my scrabbleship!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #31 on: February 02, 2008 11:25:41 AM »

OPEN!
I come from a non-smoking, no pet home. I am in Chicago.

New! Owl Notebook (1 point)
Sold! Thanks DropDeadSuzie!

This is a recycled, high quality sketchbook/journal (blank pages) that I added this owl to. He is painted on various papers and then collaged on. The notebook is approximately 7" by 7". Close up: (there's a glare on here, it doesnt have that in real life)

New! Flower Cards (All 5 for 1/2 Point)

These are high quality cardstock cards with matching envelopes. They have collaged flowers (from scrapbooking paper).

[b]NEW![/b] Birdie Painting! 2 Points.SOLD! Thank you mimiw!

This is a new painting I've just done. It's an 8 1/2" X 11" stretched canvas. It's a mixed media piece (the clouds are actually pages from a Finnish book and the bird's body is all different kinds of paper I've painted). Here's a close up of the little guy:

1/2 Point Each: These are 6 pendants I created, inspired by some recent trips to Anthropologie. They are each about 1.5 inches high by 1 inch wide. Here is a picture of them with the flash (as some of the colors are better rendered there):

Here are descriptions, in numerical order:
  • 1. "Smokey Lavender":with white and grey specks (looks like stone)
  • 2. "Pink Lemonade": Textured pink clay baked with subtle glitter and yellow matte glaze over the top.
  • 3. "Pink Flowers": Peony pink with light pink flowers and grass
  • 4. "Violet": Deep purple with white/pink flowers
  • 5. "Blue Paisley": Sky blue with pearlescent clay, black paisley design
  • 6. "Golden Garnet": My personal fave  Smiley It's a deep red with gold clay marbled with 3 black flowers painted on top.

Supplies:

Clear bamboo-style Purse Handles (Plastic/Acrylic): 1/2 Point

Set of 3 dichroic glass pendants and coordinating beads. 1/2 point for each pendant w/ coordinating beads.

Point Madness:
Starting Points: 2
Current:  2
Pending: 0
Total:  2

Claims I've Made:
atsuko to Pretendpeterpan - Champagne Shell Pearl W/ Chain (3 pts)

Claims From Me:
Pretendpeterpan to purpleone - Flower cards (0.5pt) + Clear purse Handles (0.5pt)
Pretendpeterpan to DropDeadSuzie - Owl Notebook (1 point)

« Last Edit: February 29, 2008 08:57:08 AM by Pretendpeterpan » THIS ROCKS   Logged

When you wist upon a star...

I'm currently lusting over bird's nest necklaces and jewelry in general. Personal swap partners sought! :-)

My etsy: www.treasuregnome.etsy.com
dyanemcs
Crafty Hippy-Witch

Mmmmm. Crafts.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #32 on: February 02, 2008 12:11:13 PM »

My house is smoke free, but I do have cats & a dog. I try to keep them out of the crafting areas & my supplies, but you know how pet hair is.

3 pt items

None currently

2 pt items

None currently

1 pt items

Small Jordy Purses: These are about 7" tall by 8" wide, they have a strap for carrying & a child could probably use it as a shoulder bag. They are lined, with a pocket & each one has either embroidery or button embellishments on the flap. Each comes with a matching ID wallet, that's also lined & is 4" wide by 3" tall. They all close with Velcro fasteners that are glued with washable fabric glue. Mention item and name in your claim.

Tribal:

Clover (there's a clover embroidered on the flap that's hard to see in the photo):

Sunflowers:

And the matching ID Wallets:

Tooth Fairy Pillows: These are all my own design, and each one is unique. I never repeat a bead design on them & try not to repeat the colors exactly. These are approximately 6"x6" with a pocket in the front for a tooth. The pocket has a small ziplock bag in it, to aid the tooth fairy in removal. There's a ribbon loop at the top for hanging on a doorknob or wall hook.

The colors I have are: Yellow, Turquoise, Red, Purple, Pink, Magenta and Orange. When claiming, use the following as your item: Tooth Fairy (color)

Reversible Cuffs: These are reversible with snap closures. 2 of them are 8" long & 2 are 9" long. Colors are on the photo, please use those names in your claim.

9" Cuffs Front:

Back:

8" Cuffs Front:

Back:

Crocheted Newborn Baby Booties: I have these in lavendar & pastel multi-color. They're acrylic. For claim: Booties (color)

2 for 1 point!!!

Crocheted Cotton Wash Cloths: I have 2 of these left, one is red, white & blue (7"x7"), the other is black & white (7"x6").  For claim: Wash Cloth (color)

Red, White & Blue:

Black & White:

----------------------------------------
Claims to me

Claims by me

Current points: 4
Pending points: 0
Total points: 4
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Legerdemain

knitting is dreamy....

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 02, 2008 11:42:48 PM »

CLOSED!!

Bits'n'Bobs

One Point: 

I have several of each available.  Please specify how many you'd like.
Pastel varigated, eyelet border:

Pastel varigated, seed stitch border:

Green/Purple/White Varigated: 2 available

*************scroll down for more new cloths*****************

Watercrest-mother of pearl charm, purple trisided pressed glass, and smokey blue swarovski crystal.  All sterling silver components.

Dangly Earrings.  One Point each, or all five for four points.  Please claim as Pair Number one, two, three, etc, reading left from right. ONLY PAIR TWO LEFT

Pair Two:  Flower mother of pearl charm with light blue dangly swarovski crystal on sterling hooks

Skibunny:  Stylish gear for Blythe.  Knit with soft 'n' shiny ribbon yarn, and adorned with three cute heart buttons.

Two Points:

Handknit cotton dishcloths/wash rags, two points each.  Machine wash/dry.

Three Points:

Claims from me:
legerdemain to sansa: aqua fetching dejavu (3)
legerdemain to sewknitter: beaded bracelet (1)

Claims I have made
miss v to legerdemain- blueberry guts (2)
purpleone to legerdemain-'I Luv Veggies' Sublime Stitching pattern (1) [Send by feb14]
pinkanddinky to legerdemain-Covered Button Thumbtacks- Assorted Pinks set of 8 (1)

Current: 3
Pending: 4
TOTAL: 7

Thanks for shopping!!

[/size]

WISHLIST!

*A project bag like the GoKnit pouch, in a medium or small size--http://www.yarniverse.com/browse.cfm/4,1138.htm
I like burgundy, pinks, blacks/white, teals etc etc.  Pretty much anything but vintagy looking fabrics (sorry!), yellow/orange, or flowers. 
*Yarn, yarn, yarn.  Saturated colours, jeweltones, pink/brown/white combos, teal/brown combos, or solids.  Prefer no orange/yellow.  Natural fibers or blends, pls.  Sockweight superwash.
*Shorties -- 12" circular needles.
*Sublime stitching patterns--asian ones or gnome/fairy, dressing up etc
*Mother of pearl buttons in unique shapes/patterns/designs.  Or other buttons made of shell in different shapes etc.
*Different sterling silver findings.  Like fancy headpins, spacers, charms, clasps etc.
*Faceted gemstone beads or swarovski crystals.  Or irregularly shaped (or uniquely)and/or chunky gemstone beads.
*Japanese beading books and/or magazines/patterns
« Last Edit: February 29, 2008 03:59:15 PM by Legerdemain » THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Swap Shop14!

Wist

Ravelry ID: Legerdemain
lulubean
« Reply #34 on: February 03, 2008 11:37:21 AM »

lulubean's miscellanea

Handmade
3 Points

Coming soon

2 Points

- Crocheted Rainbow striped scarf.  100% acrylic yarn.

- Black Sha-Sha Dream bag with green appliqued heart.  Purchased purse handle.  100 % cotton fabrics.  Interfaced.  Two patch pockets on the inside.

- Buggy print PJ pants that are unfinished (I believe they are a unisex XL, I will finish them at no extra cost if you want them as pants).  100% cotton.

One Point

- One set of stitch markers

- Scarf made of blue and purple Homespun (3 available: 2 are 34", 1 is 40")

NEGOTIABLE
I can make lots of things such as screen printing/stenciling, knitting, sewing, crochet.  If you have something in mind I am open to suggestions (especially if it uses the following supplies).  We can arrange a point value or a trade (outside this swap, naturally).

Supplies

3 points
- Plastic Needle Case

- Little under 2 yards 100% cotton flannel (pre-washed)

2 points
- Cape Hatteras Lighthouse Counted Cross-stitch Kit.  Finished size 5x7 inches.  Everything you need is included (cloth, needle, thread).

- 5x7 Memory Book

1 point
- Ten pack of coaster sized plastic canvas

- T-shirts.  ONE POINT EACH OR 3 POINTS FOR ALL FOUR

Red- Medium Hanes Heavyweight 50/50, Navy-Medium Hanes Heavyweight 50/50, Green- Large Jerzees 50//50, Black- Medium Hanes Heavyweight 50/50

sent  received
Claims from me:
lulubean to Rubytuesday - Christmas Scrapbook Paper Pack (2)
lulubean to alteredmommy - Spirograph Purse (2)

Claims I have made:
RubyTuesday to lulubean - Microscope pendant necklace. Japanese buildings and Cherry blossom on Black leather thong (2)
mimiw to lulubean - Everyday Crochet Book (1), 1/2 yard Brown Fabric (1)

Current: 2
TOTAL: 2
« Last Edit: February 08, 2008 02:11:42 PM by lulubean » THIS ROCKS   Logged
mimiw
« Reply #35 on: February 03, 2008 03:50:03 PM »

CLOSED!

**My home is smoke free but I do have 2 large dogs**

Reversible Tote Bag (2 points)
The inside is the reverse fabric of the outside.  It has 24" nylon webbing for straps and measures 12"x11".  100% quilters cotton, fusible interfacing and fusible fleece for sturdiness. 

Quilted Denim Zipper Bag (2 points)
Measures 8 1/2"x10" and is lined with coordinating batik fabric.

Denim w/ Ribbon Zipper Bag (1 point)
Measures 12"x6" and is lined with light blue fabric.

Black Curly Scarf (1 point)
Made with soft, semi-fuzzy acrylic yarn and measures 5 1/2 feet long.

Small Clutch (1 point)
Fully lined and closes with a snap.  Measure 8.75"x4" but only has 8" usable space because of the side seams.

Supply Items:

Fabric (1 point per 1/2 yard)
Please specify dots or apples.  The dots fabric is decorator weight and the apple fabric is cotton.

Shirts for dying (1/2 point each)
These shirts are size medium military brown.  They are new, however, some have faded a bit in the chest so they would be good for dying.

1.5" Black Cotton Webbing (1 point per yard)

Claims from me: (sent) (received)
mimiw to pinkanddinky: 1/2" ribbon (1)
mimiw to LaughingLark-Ribbon Yarn (1)
mimiw to nosusanfx:1/2" Ribbon (1) & cupcake pincushion b (1)
mimiw to lulubean: Everyday Crochet Book (1) & 1/2 yd Brown fabric (1)
mimiw to Sansa: 1 yard of brown fabric (2)
mimiw to purpleone: 1 yard of brown fabric (2)
mimiw to purpleone: 2 yards black webbing (2)
mimiw to avesthel: Quilted Batik Zipper Bag (2)
mimiw to pinkanddinky: Heat Transfer Pencil (1/2), 1.5 yds of 1" Ribbon (1/2)
mimiw to lapoli: 2 Shirts for dying (1/2 point each) total of 1 point

Claims I have made: (received)
pinkanddinky to mimiw: Sheep Tape Measure (1)
Miss Violaceous to mimiw: box of crayons (3)
nosusanfx to mimiw: owl stamped thumbtacks (1)
phizzychick to mimiw: 24 mini notecards (1)
phizzychick to mimiw: 4 mini cards w/ envelopes (1)

ptarmic wumpus to mimiw: turtle too shirt (2) and rainbow rompers (2)
pinkanddinky to mimiw: Covered Button Thumbtacks- Assorted Colors set of 8 (1)
nosusanfx to mimiw: lady bug stickpins with pincushion (1)
Lapoli to mimiw: thank you soaps (1)
Katxena to mimiw: Handknit washcloth #2 (2)

Current: 4
TOTAL: 4
« Last Edit: March 01, 2008 08:11:09 PM by mimiw » THIS ROCKS   Logged
SpottedFrog
« Reply #36 on: February 04, 2008 01:26:17 PM »

Penlowe's Shop is withdrawing from the swap- it's been fun girls. Leaving this post up untill all items are recieved & my final points are spent/ tallied.

Claims from me:
Orange/ red wrap pants to Lapoli 2 pts
silk wrap pants to Sansa 3 pts
AsphaltQueen refunded  sorry
Bkrenning4 lavender satin wrap pants 2 points
Sewknitter, Party favor bags 1 point
MissViolaceous, grocery bag 2 pts
Psyche, Wrap pants 2 pts
Pinkanddinky, embellished tee- 2 points
PurpleHeather, Wrap pants 2 pts

Claims I have made:
Yellow bee soaps from Lapoli- 1 pt
"move" prints from Pinkanddinky- 2 pts
Metal charms from Psyche- 1 pt
Earrings & brain charm from atsuko- 1 pt
2 bears from Purple Heather- 1 pt
Ptarmic Wumpus, 3 tees- 4 points
Aeronberry, custom fabric squares- 1 point
Phizzychick, 2 sets cards- 2 points

POINTS 6

THIS ROCKS   Logged
purpleone
« Reply #37 on: February 07, 2008 12:45:20 PM »

Purpleone's Shoppe
My home is smoke free but cat-friendly and I live in England Smiley

-Flat bottom granny bag (2)

15" high, 12" wide with a 3" wide bottom, and comfortable wide straps that go over the shoulder. Made, and lined, in vintage woven fabric. Fastens with a strong magnetic snap.
Inside view:

-Aqua cotton crochet earrings with silver plated findings (0.5)

-Forest colour crochet earrings on silver plated hooks (0.5)

Daisy crochet earrings on sterling hooks (0.5)

Set of pretty 1" pins made on badge-a-minit (0.5)

-Simple heart earrings (0.5)
Natural tone shell on silver plated kidney wires

-Neutral tone crochet hat (1)

-Fiesta crochet earrings (0.5)
Multicoloured cotton and metallic threads on silver plated wires

-Dangly berry earrings (0.5)
Made with beads from my stash and silver plated findings.

-'Monkey Warning' or 'Happy Piggy' pocket mirror (0.5)
2.25" wide, made on badge-a-minit machine.

SUPPLY SECTION:

-Set of flat-back glass cabs (0.5)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Started with 3pts
Current = 3pt
Pending = 0pts

Claims from my shop:
purpleone to legerdemain: 'I Luv Veggies' Sublime Stitching pattern (1) SENT
purpleone to atsuko-- 'Monkey Love' Sublime Stitching pattern (1) SENT
purpleone to pinkanddinky -Craftopia sublime pattern (1) SENT
purpleone to lulubean - 'Monkey Love' Sublime Stitching pattern #2 (1) SENT
purpleone to phizzychick - bird beads (1) + Russian doll beads (0.5) + Stoat ring (0.5) SENT
purpleone to Dropdeadsuzie - yard of horse fabric (2) SENT
purpleone to pinkanddinky - 'Rock 'n Roll' Sublime Stitching pattern (1) SENT
purpleone to nosusanfx - Set of 4 mini kawaii tapes (0.5), Forest creature rabbit ring (0.5) SENT
purpleone to dropdeadsuzie - Set of 4 mini kawaii tapes (0.5) and mint sprinkle Donut earrings (0.5pt per pair) total of 1 point SENT
purpleone to sewknitter -Set of 4 mini kawaii tapes (0.5) and set of fruit buttons (0.5) SENT
purpleone to nosusanfx - Set of 32 mini kawaii paper bags (1) SENT
purpleone to nosusanfx - Set of 4 Sublime Stitching patterns (3) SENT

Claims by me:
Ninja turtle tote from dropdeadsuzie (2) RECEIVED
Flower cards (0.5pt) + Clear purse Handles (0.5) from pretendpeterpan RECEIVED
Yard of brown fabric from mimiw (2) RECEIVED
Beaded ponytail holders, bag of small leather cords, 0.5yd black broadcloth from pinkanddinky (total 1pt) RECEIVED
2yds heavy green cotton fabric and 1yd heavy blue cotton fabric from pinkanddinky (total 3pts) RECEIVED
2yds black webbing from mimiw (2) RECEIVED
Bunch of keyboard keys from kitschkween(1) RECEIVED
Green felt bead bracelet from happychick (2)
Reversible carry all shoulder tote from DropDeadSuzie (2) RECEIVED
« Last Edit: March 10, 2008 12:35:21 PM by purpleone » THIS ROCKS   Logged
kitschkween
« Reply #38 on: February 07, 2008 12:50:24 PM »

Kitschkween's swap shop
OPEN!

3 point items

100% cashmere lace wight yarn recycled from an Ann Taylor sweater. - I purchased on ebay and don't have the patience to ply it or knit lace. It's steam cleaned, pre-wound into a center pull ball and super soft. - 3 pts
http://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p155/kitschkween/DSCN2306.jpg
-sold to sansa!

2 point items
deery-lou embellished purse: faux-suede, chocolate and pink - 2 pts

shell, wood and copper necklace (long- over-the-head length) -2 pts

1 point items

conversion stich markers (black copper wire, bali style spacers, chinese crystals and czech glass beads) -1 pt

set of 7 8mm (up to US size 10 needles) stitch markers pink pearls and purple glass - 1pt

set of six (up to 7 rows) row counters. 8 mm loops (up to US 10 needles). made of aqua acrylic beads- 1pt

pink owlet -1 pt

hello kitty vinyl planner: zipper closing, the last ring is broken, some planner sheets and dividers included. made in 1997 - 1 pt

cigarette earrings (2 pairs available) - 1 pt

coffin girl guitar pick necklace - 1pt

strawberry and japanese flower hair clips - 1 pt

"tab" computer key ring - 1 pt

red lollipop earrings (about 4 inches long) - 1 pt

hello kitty guitar pick adult sized bracelet (around 7") - 1pt

lolita camo headband (fits adults) - 1 pt

lolita sailor choker (12"-15") - 1 pt

red and black chandelier earrings: hooks are silver plated over surgical steel, beads are czech glass - 1pt

pink and black dangle earrings: beads are czech glass (stars are scrylic), earposts are silver plated - 1pt

angel earrings: lavender swarovski crystals (picture shows it to be more blue than it really is), metal enamel wings with shimmer, silver plated over surgical steel earwires - 1 pt

silver tone crochet bracelet with chinese crystal, pearl, and glass beads, and silver tone celtic cross - 1 pt

orange lollipop necklace (chain is REALLY long) - 1 pt

10 large wooden beads for crochet or wrapping with seed beads - 1 pt

kokeshi girl ornament - 1 pt

heartbroken ornament - 1 pt

sugar skull guitar pick earrings - 1pt

strawberry rainbow choker (about 13") - 1pt

20mm acrylic beads -1 pt.

thousands of pastel star paper sheets - 1pt

hk afro puffs ring with shimmer and bling - 1pt

hk heart and star guitar pick earrings- 1 pt

jerry garcia earrings -1 pt

a bunch of keyboard keys - 1 pt --claimed by purpleone

.5 pt items

orange skull ring - .5pt

purple glass bead nest ring - .5pt

rainbow brite choker (13") -.5 pt

slytherin ring (slightly bigger than the one pictured) - .5pt

decepticon ring (about 1" in diameter) -.5 pt
http://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p155/kitschkween/swap%20shop/decepticonring2.jpg
-claimed by malina

dash computer key ring on adjustable base - .5 pt

cell phone screen cleaner charm pink - .5pt

boombox necklace -.5 pt

4 large plastic record charms - .5pt

pink alligator and candy earrings (dangles about 2.5") -.5 pt

red alligator earrings - .5 pt

.25 pt items

nintendo pin - .25pt
-claimed by malina
acrylic coated slightly imperfect in some way shrinky charm lot 1- .25 pt
http://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p155/kitschkween/swap%20shop/DSCN4140.jpg
-claimed by malina

current:4
pending:0
total: 4

bought:
from AsphaltQueen -1yd Heart rainbows flannel- (1)
from nosusanfx - owl thumb backs (1)

sold
to malina - decepticon ring -(.5)
             - shrinky charm lot - (.25)
             - nintendo pin -(.25)

to purpleone - a bunch of keyboard keys

to sansa - cashmere yarn - (3)

« Last Edit: March 01, 2008 10:47:10 AM by kitschkween » THIS ROCKS   Logged

snowyangel
« Reply #39 on: February 08, 2008 10:58:28 AM »

OPEN - Added new stuff Feb 23!

Items come from a smoke-free home and I own cats but they are not allowed in the craft room.  Happy shopping!
1 point
Small navy with pink pet bandana(necks under 10inches)

Medium sized Blue felt pin with button centre, good to put on scarfs, bags, coats.

Crafters square, approx 11inch. Person about to get gobbled up by scissors.

12inch wall or door knob banner with blank tassel on the end.

2 points

Space fleece sleeping mask, for younger children. Reverse side is fuzzy grey fleece.

3 points
Formal Peach satin and swirl table tunner with gold trim on the ends.

Half aprons with long brown straps to fit almost anyone and light green background.

NEW Fabric Supplies
1pt per FQ, 2pts for 1/2 yard

- Upholstry fabric in large rose pattern. 2 long FQ(19x 36 inches each)

- Bright peach 4 way stretch fabric, thicker than jersey. 1/2 yard

- Thinner feeling felt in light tan. 1 large FQ

- Polished cotton, in retro floral print in yellow, blues, greens on white back ground.
3 FQ

« Last Edit: March 18, 2008 03:13:18 PM by snowyangel » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Funky hand bags, pillows, cat toys and more UNDER $25...
www.snowyangel.etsy.com
http://www.wists.com/snowyangel2000
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5  All Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Make a Stop-Motion Animation Brick Film
How to Make an Infomercial
How to Light a Green Screen
How to Get Your Film Financed
How to Make an International Ransom Video
Latest Blog Articles
Meatless Monday: Provencal Inspired Quiche
@Home This Weekend: Buzy Bee Activity Chart
Craft Challenge #103 Announced - Foodie Frenzy 2

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...