A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Fanatic Friends of Craftster now have the ability to disable ads on Craftster! Read more here.
Total Members: 302,568
Currently Running With Scissors:
544 Guests and 12 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5  All
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Shop the Swap - Round 11  (Read 25322 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Katxena
Gardening fool

Confused.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #20 on: January 31, 2008 07:54:27 PM »

Katxena's Shop

CLOSED!
I am out of town from Feb 27 to March 3.  My shop will be closed until I return (and spend some points)

All items are from my smoke free home in the USA.  I have two cats who get into everything.  Please feel free to PM me with any questions you have. 

___________________ __

Handcrafted Items

Denim & Crochet Brooches

These look great on a coat or a purse, or for hanging on a bulletin board or dresser or anywhere else you need the sunny cheer of a flower. Features a crocheted wool flower, button accent, and denim backing with hand embroidered blanket stitch.  The back is nicely finished with felt and a pin back closure. Size approximately 2 inches (5 cm) in diameter.

(please include brooch # in your claim!!!)

Pale Yellow (brooch #3).  1/2 point. Pale yellow flower with purple button accent and red stitching.

Just red (brooch #4).  1/2 point. Dark red flower with a shell button and denim blue stitching. 

Crocheted Flowers

These flowers are hand crocheted by me.  They do not have pin backs -- I find that the best way to attach them is with a safety pin, which I'll leave it to you to provide.  Smiley

Purple flower -- acrylic.  1/2 point. A cheerful spring flower with a ceramic button in the center (the button is not shiny in real life, that's glare).

When selecting a half point item, please choose two so point totals remain in whole numbers.

Quilted Potholders 2 points for the pair
A pair of matching teddy bear potholders.  These are backed with denim fabric and feature an inner layer of heat resistant fabric and nice thick batting.  They are about 9x9 inches (23x23 cm)

Teddy Potholders:

Handknit washcloths 2 points each
These washcloths are handknit by me of 100% cotton yarn.  They feature a crocheted edge helps them retain their shape and last longer.  I use them to wash my face, because the cotton is just rough enough to exfoliate without scratching (I have extremely sensitive skin).  Other people use them as dishcloths or dustcloths. They are great no matter what you use them for.  They are approximately 9x9.5 inches (roughly 23x24 cm).

Washcloth #1: Pink and Orange

Supplies

I'm offering several packs of collage supplies.  These are all from my personal stash.  I collected everything you see here for use in my own mixed media collage work, but I am simply running out of room, so I thought I'd share!

Foreign Language Pages -- with Spanish (1 point)
Foreign Language Pages -- without Spanish (1 point)

This is an incredible assortment of 30 pages from non-English books.  Each pack includes a grab-bag assortment of about 10 or 12 languages, including Russian, French, several Asian languages, Hungarian, and more.  Since many people can get Spanish language books, I'm offering one pack with Spanish and one without Spanish.  There are no newspapers or magazines in this assortment.  I have one of each (with Spanish and without Spanish) to offer at this time.  The picture below is representative of the pages you'll receive:

___________________ __

Housekeeping

Items claimed from me
katxena to alteredmommy dusty zinnia (1/2 point) -- sent -- rec'd
katxena to alteredmommy aubergine zinnia (1/2 point) -- sent -- rec'd
katxena to asphaltqueen pink rose (1/2 point) -- sent Feb 8--rec'd
katxena to asphaltqueen custom red rose (1/2 point) -- sent Feb 8--rec'd
Katxena to Phizzychick - Joss Paper Pack - (1/2) -- sent Feb 8 --rec'd
Katxena to Phizzychick - Collage Supply Pack - (1) -- sent Feb 8 --rec'd
Katxena to Phizzychick Crocheted Flowers (red rose) - (1/2) -- Sent Feb 14
Katxena to ptarmic wumpus - Crocheted Flowers: red rose & pink zinnia (1) -- sent Feb 12--rec'd
Katxena to Purpleheather Collage Supply Pack (1 point), Joss Paper Pack (1/2 point), Crocheted Flowers 1/2 point each (red rose) -- Sent Feb 13 -- rec'd
Katxena to pinkanddinky - Antique Pink (brooch #2). 1/2 point. -- Sent Feb 13 --rec'd
Katxena to pinkanddinky - Teal & Tan (brooch #5). 1/2 point.-- Sent Feb 13 --rec'd
Katxena to Avesthel - crocheted red rose (0.5)-- Sent Feb 13
Katxena to Avesthel - Demure Blue (brooch #1) (0.5)-- Sent Feb 13
Katxena to mimiw: Handknit washcloth #2 (2)

Items claimed by me
alteredmommy to katxena--retro bingo cards (1 point)-- Rec'd Feb 13
bkrenning4 to katxena -- items from JOLEE'S BOUTIQUE (1 Point) -- Rec'd Feb 7
phizzychick to katxena -- 24 notecards (1 point)-- Rec'd Feb 13
aeronberry to katxena -- Set of three origami-paper-on-wood ornaments (1/2 point)--Rec'd Feb 13
aeronberry to katxena -- Washi pendant black/gold with trees (1/2 point)--Rec Feb 13
sewknitter to Katxena -- tatted lace --1pt -- rec'd Feb 22
avesthel to katxena -- Pouch A (1 point) -- rec'd Feb 15
Avesthel to Katxena - Pencil Pouch B (1) -- rec'd Feb 15

Current Points: 5
Pending Points: 2
Total Points: 7

___________________ __

« Last Edit: February 25, 2008 06:05:04 AM by Katxena » THIS ROCKS   Logged
nosusanfx
« Reply #21 on: January 31, 2008 10:28:16 PM »

nosusanfx's swap shop
OPEN
all items from a smoke-free, boston terrier loving home

3 points

none at this time

2 points

doughnut stitchmarkers/charms
set of 6 doughnut stitchmarkers/charms, has 12mm loops. (2 pts.)
sold to sansa

super sparkle balls
(left to right) white w/colored circles, multi-slice, green-center stripes, silver-center stripes, white zig-zag. lots of sparkle. each ball has a minimum of 400 stickpins. can be made into an ornament or just left as a ball.  (2 pts. each)

1 point

criss-cross coasters
set of four, floral, criss-cross coasters in bright, vivid colors. (1 pt.)

owl stamped thumbtacks
set of 8 colored polymer thumbtacks. (1 pt.)
sold to mimiw, dropdeadsuzie, kitschkween

checkbook covers
black with dots, red asian print and brown quilted. (1 pt. each)

gnome notes
1 set of 8 different gnome cards. or 8 glossy 4x6 prints. photos courtesy of a recent trip to a b&b in asheville, nc. cards are blank inside. (1 pt.)

lady bug stickpins with pincushion
polymer stickpins with hand embroidered woodsy pincushion. a "doodle stitching" project. (1 pt.)
sold to mimiw

2 for 1 point
please make sure when claiming half points you claim enough to equal a whole point. thanks

ladybug cell phone charm
polymer cell phone charm. (.5 pt.)

tissue holder
cherry, fabric tissue holder. lined with red bandana print fabric. (.5 pt.)

tiny food pendants
watermelon slices or twinkies. (.5 pt. for set of 2) (1 pt. for set of 4 of each)

frankenheart poly pendant
(.5 pt.)

retro cup pin cushion
orange and white coffee cup with bright green pincushion. (.5 pt.)

felt hair clips
made with snap clips. ladybugs, sparkle stars and snowmen (.5 pt. per set)
sold to penlowe

bacon and egg cell phone charm
polymer cell phone charm. (.5 pt.)
sold to sansa

SUPPLIES

huge lot of plastic shapes
originally made for overhead transparencies. lot of over 200 assorted shapes. can either use for crafting or for teaching math. some have fractions written on them, but a majority are blank.
was going to make some type of crafty item but decided to clear out my stash instead. (2 pts.)

two cylinder molds for soap making.
one is 2" in diameter and 6.25" long.
second is 2.75" in diameter and 6.25" long. (.5 pt.)

i used these to make the cutest orange and lemon sliced soaps.
they looked similar to this

here's a technique link
http://crafterscommunity.com/forum/bath-body/4251-great-looking-fruit-slices-soap.html

Bought: sent / received
mimiw to nosusanfx - 1/2" ribbon (1), cupcake pincushion b (1)
laughinglark to nosusanfx - lime green and fuschia lariat necklace (.5), brown and cream short lariat (.5)
atsuko to nosusanfx - champagne shell pearl (1), origami crane thank yous (1)
pinkanddinky to nosusanfx - 2 covered button ponytail holders (bird, deer) (1)
purpleone to nosusanfx - set of 4 mini kawaii tapes (0.5), forest creature rabbit ring (0.5)
purpleone to nosusanfx - set of 32 mini kawaii paper bags (1), set of 4 sublime stitching patterns (3)

Sold:
nosusanfx to penlowe - ladybug hair clips (.5) star hair clips (.5)
nosusanfx to mimiw - owl stamped thumbtacks (1)
nosusanfx to dropdeadsuzie - owl stamped thumbtacks (1)
nosusanfx to mimiw - lady bug stickpins with pincushion (1)
nosusanfx to sansa - doughnut stitchmarkers/charms (2)
nosusanfx to kitschkween - owl stamped thumbtacks - (1)
nosusanfx to sansa - set of 3 stitchmarkers - (1)

starting points: 6
available points: 3
pending points : 0
« Last Edit: March 12, 2008 04:04:41 PM by nosusanfx » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Sansa

Please reinstall universe and reboot

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 31, 2008 10:43:44 PM »

OPEN

Sansa's Swap Shop

Smoke and Pet Free Home

Ready Made

Three Point Items 

Dragon Scarf (3)

Body is 2.5 inches wide. Head is 4 inches wide. Total length 34 inches. Hand Knit. Green belly is 100% wool. Black back is 50% acrylic 50% tencel

Butterflies Singlet Style Grocery Bag (3)
14 inches high by 12 inches wide not including handles. Comes with zippered pouch to put folded bag inside. I have more of this fabric.

Two Point Items

Pirate Lil outfit sized to fit Blythe doll. Modelled by a Bratz doll. Points back guarantee if it does not fit for some reason, though it should since I got gauge before knitting. Sold to DropDeadSuzie

Butterfly Satin Lined Bag (2) Lined with White satin. 7 inch square based bag with wrist strap and drawstring closure. Handy for holding knitting projects. Distance from base to drawstring approx 12 inches. In the pic, twelve balls of wool and a ten inch pair of knitting needles are tucked away.

Totable Tote Butterfly/heart(2)

Left and right totes measure 14 x 9 x 4.5 inches unfolded. Folds to 6 x 5 inches. I had to rotate the pattern piece on the middle one, so it must be 9 x 14 x 4.5 inches ie. It is shorter and wider than the other two. Lining is same as handle fabric on right tote. The other two are pink/white stripe lining.

Left purple bandana tote SOLD

I have kept the position the same in both pics, so each tote has one heart and one butterfly.

One point Items

Geisha Crochet Hook Roll (1)

Panta from hand dyed yarn by Penguino. Velcro not stitched down in the pic but it will be before I send. 18 inches not including the tabs which are approx. 2.25 inches long.

Panta from varigated brown yarn 50% wool  iirc. I used a smaller hook on this one as I thought the first one was a bit large. 16 inches not including the tabs which are approx. 2.25 inches long.

Foundation pieced cockatoo quilt block (1) 6.5 inches unfinished for 6 inches finished. Foundation remains in block.

Twelve x twelve inch sewing notions bag (1)

Black Spotted Compact Stitching Case (1)

Barbie Totable Tote - Small (1)

Measures 6 inches wide x 9.5 inches high unfolded and 5.5 x 4 inches when folded

Lining fabric is a different Barbie fabric covered with hearts.

Barbie hostess apron. Base white linen fabric covered with gauzy pink Barbie themed fabric. This lay nice and flat but I had to embroider over the seams due to the nature of the pink gauze and now it curls at the edges. To test it, I washed and ironed it before taking this picture to ensure no fraying. This is adult sized and the waistbag is 17 inches. The ties are approx. 40 inches long. Made from an original 1969 pattern.

Half Point Items

Alien Invasion iPod cosy. Cocheted from sock weight 100% wool yarn.

Custom Orders

Three Point Items

Singlet Style shopping bag with pocket to fold into itself (Option A) or separate zippered pouch made from same fabric (Option B) (3)

Large Totable Tote (3) - Dimensions

Two Point Items

None at this time

One Point Items

Medium Totable Tote (1)

Small Totable Tote (1)

- Dimensions

Custom Zippered Lined Project Bag With Strap (1)

Any size up to 12 x 12 inches for one point. If you would like larger, pm me for a custom order. Lining fabrics vary.

Custom Crochet Hook Case (1)

Sample shown in Oriental fabric. No longer available. See below for fabrics.

Available fabrics for custom orders

Fat quarters 20 x 18 inches

1.   Angels on blue
2.   Floral
3.   Blue Toile

4.   Blue Roses on Cream
5.   Purple leopard
6.          Fish on turquoise
7.   Purple and yellow flowers

Larger pieces of fabric suitable for grocery bags. Also, butterfly and Crane fabric used in drawstring bags is still available.

8. Green stripe
9. Black and white flowers
10. Paw print. No longer available. See tote above

Supplies

Double pointed kniting Needles 1/2 point each
Perlac 2 1/4 mm Size 1 set of four in plastic sleeve
Sullivans 2.75 mm Size 2 set of four on card 9 " long

Sullivans 3.00mm Size 3 set of four in plastic sleeve 9 " long

Sullivans 3.25 mm Also Size 3 set of four in plastic sleeve 9 " long

Circular Knitting needles 1 point

Sullivans 3.00mm/Size 3  40cm/16" length
Sullivans 3.25mm/Size 3  40cm/16"
Pony 2.75m 60cm/24"
Pony 3.25mm 80cm/32"
Sullivans 3.00mm 40cm/16"
Sullivans 3.25mm 40cm/16"
Sullivans 3.75 Size 5 40cm/16"

Wish List.

I just started crocheting so some nice yarn.
I have a seven yo boy and a 3 yo boy. Boys are hard to craft for.
Two girls, 9 and 14. The 9yo loves purple girly things, 14 yo, whatever is cool.
Lots of yellow (35) and a few (5) purple 100% cotton charm squares 3 inches.
Row Counting Knitting Bracelet - to fit 6.5 inch wrist. Alternating colours on ones row.

Claims from me:
Sansa to itscute - paw print singlet style bag (3)
send by Feb 25
Sansa to AsphaltQueen - Sullivans 3.25 mm Also Size 3 set of four in plastic sleeve 9 " long AND Sullivans 2.75 mm Size 2 set of four on card 9 " long -(1)
Sansa to AsphaltQueen - Pony 5mm/60cm- (1)
sansa to atsuko -  4 pairs of knitting needles - (2)
send by Feb 29
Sansa to AsphaltQueen - 3 circular needles -(3)
Pony 4 mm 80 cm/32"
Pony 4.5mm 60cm
Pony 3.75mm 60 cm
Sansa to DropDeadSuzie -Pirate Lil outfit(2)

Claims I have made:
MimiW to Sansa - brown fabric (2)
nosusanfx to Sansa-set of 6 doughnut stitchmarkers/charms, has 12mm loops. (2 pts.)
Legerdemain to Sansa - Aqua Fetching DejaVu (3)
nosusanfx to Sansa-set of 3 doughnut stitchmarkers/charms, has 12mm loops. (1 pts.)
Kitschkween to Sansa- nosusanfx-set of 6 doughnut stitchmarkers/charms, has 12mm loops. (2 pts.)

Current: 3
Pending 0
TOTAL:  3
« Last Edit: March 02, 2008 09:51:34 PM by Sansa » THIS ROCKS   Logged

RubyTuesday
« Reply #23 on: February 01, 2008 12:42:22 AM »

Ruby's Crafty Outlet

Closed

Allergy Info:  Smoke and pet free home, please message me if you'd like further info on any item

Microscope pendant neacklace. Landscape & Flowers on Black leather thong fully adjustable from 15" to 25" - 2 points
Front    Back 

Microscope pendant neacklace. Elf type fairie on white horse on Black leather thong fully adjustable from 15" to 25" - 2 points
Front    Back 

Pretty pink knitting stitch markers - 0.5 point

Phone / Bag charm, Pretty crepe ladybug or ladybird! on leaf, adjustable cord and pretty little beads. 0.5 point each

Bookmarks, Square lucet cord with Crochet motif. Choose from: American football with MOP rectangular charm, Harry Potter's Snitch with moon shaped MOP charm (both will fit books up to 8.5" tall) or Lucky Clover with Flower and Leaf charm- fits books up to 7" tall.  All 100% cotton.   0.5 points each

Vintage mother of pearl buttons adorn the applique skully on this lightweight, dark Denim bag, fully lined. 12" Wide x 14" high (measurement includes handles)  2 points

Crocheted bobby pins, choose from Tiny tomato, Terracotta flower with vintage button or seeded strawberry.  0.5 points per pair.

Flower scarf - Spring blossom, crocheted in Louisa Harding's Kimono Ribbon  1 point

Flower scarf -Autumnal, crocheted in Louisa Harding's Kimono Ribbon  1 point

Mint green ruffle scarf, soft and tactile, would look great with a dark coat - 2 points

Supplies:

Beautiful Silk shawl. 100% silk, transparent gutta outlines the design so that all you need to do is paint it in colours of your choice (paints not included) Size 16 x 59" / 40 x 150cm - 1 point

Debbie Bliss knitting Pattern (unused) : ALEX 
Uses Debbie Bliss: Donegal Luxury tweed or Donegal Aran Tweed 0.5 points

Nursery panel.  Cotton.  Clock design: 24" x 24" -  0.5 points

Bought
PurpleHeather to RubyTuesday - Le Chasseur Maudit - Franck, blue cover, 116 pages - 1 point SB 9th Feb
lulubean to RubyTuesday - Christmas Scrapbook Paper Pack (3) SB 11th Feb

Sold
rubytuesday to lapoli - 1 Apple Jacket, (1) SB 12th feb
RubyTuesday to lulubean - Microscope pendant necklace. Japanese buildings & Cherry blossom (2)

Starting points: 5
Available points:  6
Pending points: 0
Total points: 6
« Last Edit: March 03, 2008 04:29:28 AM by RubyTuesday » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Phizzychick
Paper Crafts, Scrapbooking, and ATCs Moderator
Tutorial Contributor

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile WWW
« Reply #24 on: February 01, 2008 02:26:24 AM »

CLOSED!

Smoke & pet free Spanish shop Grin
I'm closing for the month on the 23rd as I'm going away, so in order to ship on time I need to receive any purchase PM's today.

Rustic Dragonfly necklace - (3)
Wooden, stone, glass, plastic & amber necklace. Approx 11.5 inches not including dragonfly.

for better pictures of artwork go here - http://www.flickr.com/photos/22565518@N07/

Autumn Leaves I Artwork - (2)
Original artwork. Wax painting and collage on brown paper, mounted on white. Size: 14 x 14cm

Autumn Leaves II Artwork - (2)
Original artwork. Wax painting, bronze powder and collage on brown paper, mounted on white. Size: 13.5 x 16cm

King Duck - (1)
approx 11x11 cm

Bracelets each 1/2 point:

Tie-on Spotty Bracelet - (0.5)
Wooden beads which have been painted brown with white spots. Strung on red suede, left long to fit any wrist. Can also string one on cream suede if preferred.

Tie-on Browns Bracelet - (0.5)
Wooden, glass & spacers. Strung on brown suede, left long to fit any wrist.

3 Mini Cards & Envelopes - (0.5)
Choose any 3 cards from picture. All the frog cards also include a gift tag (pictured in no.3) and the Easter chick also has a tag. Numbers go;

bottom left says I'm nuts for you and has a picture of two peanuts on it.

24 Mini Notecards - (1)
Featuring photo's of some of my inchies (choose 4 full sets, or select your own mix). Cards measure 2 x 2.25 inches
[img width=250height=161]http://www.craftster.org/pictures/data/500/medium/Mini_Notecards.JPG[/img]

Queen Bee Brooch - (1)
Wingspan of approx. 2 inches

25 Dotty Notecards - (1)
5x5cm, no envelopes

2 Mixed Paper Notebooks - (0.5)
Perfect for altered artwork or doodling, or even fancy shopping lists!

3 Matchbook Notebook Set - (1)
Variety of colours with one of each: dot, heart & brad. Contains 10 sheets of plain white paper. Let me know if you want the wording on the band customising.

Other shots...

3 Matchbook post-its - (1)
Variety of colours with one of each: dot, heart & brad. Contains 25 sheets of mini yellow post-its.

Supplies

12 Starry Bags - (1)
Each bag has a gold wire tab to close.

Started with: 2
Available points:  1
Pending points:  0
Total points: 1

Sold RED = Sent
Phizzychick to lapoli - 9 Gnome Bags (IKEA) - (1)
Phizzychick to katxena - 24 Mini Notecards (1 point)
Phizzychick to PurpleHeather - Two Teas (Original Artwork) (1)
Phizzychick to mimiw - 24 mini notecards (random assortment) - (1)
Phizzychick to mimiw - 4 mini cards w/ envelopes (9,4,8,12) - (1)

phizzychick to pinkanddinky - fairy princess - (1)

Bought Green = Received
Cookies to Phizzychick Embroidered Hankies (rainbow & guitar) (2)
PurpleHeather to Phizzychick - BWV 31 & BWV 182 - (1)
Katxena to Phizzychick - Joss Paper Pack - (1/2)
Katxena to Phizzychick - Collage Supply Pack - (1)
Katxena to Phizzychick Crocheted Flowers (red rose) - (1/2)
purpleone to Phizzychick - Forest creature ring stoat - (0.5)
purpleone to Phizzychick - Set of Russian doll charms (0.5)
purpleone to Phizzychick - 12 ceramic bird beads (1) (total 2)

Wishlist:
Old/handmade/embroidered hankies, chunky/ethnic jewellery (think Temperance Brennan from Bones), shoulder bags, string shopping bags, Stamps and collage bits, especially sheets of stamped images, cloth pads (not too large), Printed/recon Tee's (M), A-line dresses & skirts (Medium/34 bust/UK12 top & bottom)...
« Last Edit: July 06, 2010 09:18:31 AM by jungrrl - Reason: fixed a coding issue » THIS ROCKS   Logged

itscute
Blimy

I live like a hermit in my own head.

« Reply #25 on: February 01, 2008 11:48:00 AM »

SHOP OPEN

I'm located in California, and no pet nor smoke.  However, I live with my BIL, who does smoke.  He smokes OUTSIDE, but as I'm sensitive to Cigarette smells if he comes into the house freshly from smoking the cigarette smell lingers for a bit, but he's not home too often.  I don't ever smell smoke on my craft items, but i feel that since I am super sensitive to smells I should disclaimer that plus i feel like each home smells differently anyway, so things coming from other houses will just have a smell, but that is just me.
Thanks for shopping, I hope there is something that you like!

...Stay tuned for next round... Quant
One Point

NEW

Cable Hat, fits snuggly & v. soft. in light green color.

Personalize your own button ring, 2 letters can be glued onto the button, just let me know which letters you want, or if you only want 1 letter that works too.

blue ring

Green orb stitch marker to fit up to size 10.5 needles.

3 Points
NEW

I'm adding a new hat to my repertoire of hats, foliage from knitty.  Your hat will be also in wintergreen, this is from the extra yarn that i have left over on the one that i made above.

Red Heart Soft Yarn Brown

Vanna's Choice Honey
These will be made to order, I will be cranking these out when claimed, please let me know if you need that hat to be made large or small, otherwise, i'd just make it average.

Readily Color choice for Owl hat:  Red Heart Soft Yarn Seafoam, Red Heart Soft Yarn Brown like the 1st owl hat.

Brown & seafoam aren't your colors?  Looking for something else?  I might just have something in the stash that will do, why don't you drop me a line and we can discuss what colors you'd like.  thanks for the claim.

Supplies

.5 Point (please claim in full point form)

1 Pale Pink, & Beige Camis.  Size Medium/One Size from American Apparel
(the pink ones are a bit longer then then beige ones when worn.)

5 Black Medium/one size racer back, material, thin jersey ie (soft)

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2055/2204593679_02e6a1b0fa_m.jpg
colors, White & Aqua(i think) medium Underwear.  Personally these ride up when worn, but that could be because i have a large behind or maybe the underwear is too small.  These of course are NEW.  (it sorta feels kinda dirty to be displaying the underwear... so i think I'll just link it.)

white running shorts, medium/one size.  i feel like these run on the small side.

1 Beige tank top, 1 fuschia tank top :same style as beige tank top, except color.

1 point

Men's Asphalt T-shirt

Claims from me:
 dropdeadsuzie - Owl Hat w/ Bernat Cashmere Natural Blends yarn (3) (claimed on Feb 5, 2008/ send by Feb 12 2008)
Lapoli - 2 black racer, 2 beige tank - 2 points (claimed on Feb 21, 08 / send by Feb 28, 2008)

Claims I have made:
happychick : green felted bead bracelet - 2 points
sansa: paw print single bag - 3 points

Current:0
Pending:5
TOTAL: 5

« Last Edit: February 21, 2008 09:45:11 PM by itscute » THIS ROCKS   Logged

sewknitter

have needles will sew, knit, crochet, tat. . swap!

« Reply #26 on: February 01, 2008 01:55:39 PM »

sewknitters shopping spot . . . .
sewknitter's shoppe of simply specialness

OPEN!

All the images are CLICKABLE.

moved to:
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=230932.msg2516763#msg2516763

-----------------------------------------------------------------
wish list:
  • Noisy or charm bracelets - 8.5 inches approx.
  • rubber stamps, card making punches, portable paper trimmer

>^..^< * >^..^< * >^..^< *

Claims from me:
+2 to dropdeadsuzie - Obsidian Scarf -- 2pts
Delivery Confirm:   9101805213907448717 740
+1 to katxena - tatted lace piece --1pt
Delivery Confirm:   9101805213907426842 501
+2 to LaughingLark--Old yarn swift--(2) by 2/28
Delivery Confirm:   9101805213907361265 694
+1 to cookies - felting needle kit -- 1pt
Delivery Confirm:   9101805213907361887 759

Claims I have made:
-2 from pinkanddinky -- off-white & brown stationery -- 2pts -- rec'd
-1 from purpleone -- set of kawaii tapes & fruit buttons --total 1pt -- rec'd
-1 Legerdemain -- knit beaded cuff - 1pt send by March 1st
-1 bkrenning4-- mini sewing machine--1pt  send by March 1st -rec'd

Current: 5 (2 pts from STS10 - pending)
Pending: 0
TOTAL:  1 (5 on hold for atsuko -- put into March)
« Last Edit: March 07, 2008 03:51:32 PM by sewknitter » THIS ROCKS   Logged

www.cara4webshoppin g.com
knitting looms, embroidery machines, weaving,  knitting software~all discounted!

Shop My Swap  Shop 31
penguino
« Reply #27 on: February 01, 2008 02:43:04 PM »

Shop is Open.  New goodies coming soon.  Smiley

All items come from smoke-free, pet-free home.

[1 pt each] hello kitty washcloth.  (pick white or light purple.
knitted. 8.25" x8.25"

[2 pt] My so called scarf
50% wool/50% acrylic

[2 pt] Grape-Berry sock yarn
Handdye.  red & lite purple.  440 yards.  merino wool.  fingering weight. 7- 8 sts=1" on #1-#3.  Enough for a pair of sock.

[3 pt] knitted felt bowl set.
A set of three.  approx size: 1.5"dia x 1.5" H, 3" dia x 1.5" H, 4.5" dia x 2"H

[3 pt] Anthropologie-inspired capelet.
Made with MCY wool/silk yarn.  65% wool, 35% silk.  Should fit med-large.

[1 pt] owl washcloth.
about 6" x 6".  There is owl in the middle of the washcloth.  100% cotton.

[1 pt] beaded apple earring
silver plated findings.  perfect for the teachers gift.

[1 pt] beaded radish earring
silver plated findings.  Inspired by Luna Lovegood's earring in the Harry Potter movie.

[1 pt] breast cancer stitch markers
Made with glass beads. Set of 6.

[1 pt] wine charms
in 10 different colors

[1 pt] Angel Hair Hat. Made with JoAnn Sensations Angel Hair Yarn, 22% Wool, 50% Acrylic, 28% Nylon.  Adult Size.

3. [1 pt] ID Badge Holder/Lanyard.  With crysal aqua seed beads and ladybug glass beads. approx. 27 inches in length.

Close up of the ladybug beads/crystal aqua seed beads.

5. [1 pt] purple/white neckwarmer with polymer clay buttons.

6.  [1 pt] knitted bag "Sueet Suede". size 7in H x 6in W x 3in D

Supplies
NEW Lego Brick.  Pick 20 for 1 pt, 45 for 2 pt, 75 for 3 pt.
Most are NEW.  I used to buy boxes of them and pick out the ones I need to build houses.  Smiley
Blue Brick (2x2 31 available, 2x3 20 available, 2x4 25 available, 2x8 4 available)
Red Brick (2x2 38 available, 2x3 22 available, 2x4 23 available, 2x8 4 available, 2x10 2 available)
Yellow Brick (2x2 14 available, 2x3 18 available, 2x4 19 available, 2x8 4 available)
Green Brick (2x2 18 available, 2x3 8 available, 2x4 12 available)
Black Brick (2x3 2 available, 2x4 7 available)
White Brick (2x2 4 available, 2x3 13 available, 2x4 9 available, 2x8 2 available)
Brown Brick (2x2 6 available, 2x4 4 available)
Grey Brick (2x2 2 available)

Thanks for looking. Smiley

Claims from me:

Claims I have made:

Current:  6
Pending:  0
TOTAL:  6
« Last Edit: July 06, 2010 09:13:21 AM by jungrrl - Reason: fixed a coding issue » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Malina

Probably up to no good!

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 01, 2008 07:36:44 PM »

OPEN

MALINA'S SHOP OF MISCELLANEOUS MADNESS
My home is neither pet nor smoke free.  I have a cat that has to lay in the middle of every project I work on.

More stuff coming soon!

Dice earrings and pendant - 1 point

Monopoly hotel earrings and pendant - 1 point

perfect for the computer nerd.  My boyfriend got mad and broke his controller, so I made this nifty little pendant - 1 point SALE!  .5 point

Light teal infant hat with blue dragon fly stenciled.  Fits 12 - 18 months.  1 point SALE!  .5 point

Infant hat with fuzzy cherries and hand painted stem and leaves.   The fuzzy red balls are glued on securely, I tried sewing them and it looked terrible.  1 point SALE!  .5 point

Pabst, Dos X, and Felix the Cat bottle cap earrings.  .5 point per pair

Button rings!  Pic 1:  Securely sewn onto 2 1/4 - 2 1/2" diameter white or black elastic.  (2 for .5 points) SALE! 4 for .05 point

Button Rings pic 2!  same as above (4 for .5 points)
Can do custom colors and sizes by request for no additional points.

Gothic Punk Hello Kitty bottle cap earrings & charm (no necklace included) 1 point SALE!  .5 point

Thrifted Levi denim jacket with tattoo style swallow iron on patches.  I left the measurements at home, will post them tonight.  My dress form is a juniors.   Measurements:
armpit to armpit (buttonsed, lying flat) - 18", Sleeve (shoulder to cuff) - 24"  feel free to PM with questions 3 points SALE! 2 points

SUPPLIES:

Claims I've made:
Kitschkween to Malina - irregular charms, decepticon ring, nintendo pin - 1 pt

Claims by others:

Started with: 1
Current:  0
Pending: 0
TOTAL:  0
« Last Edit: February 10, 2008 10:25:10 PM by Malina » THIS ROCKS   Logged

PurpleHeather
« Reply #29 on: February 02, 2008 12:09:38 AM »

OPEN!
I'm in the UK, and my house is both smoke- and pet-free

Please quote the code & title in bold, and the colour where applicable, when claiming to ensure I send you the right item(s), and thanks for shopping/swapping!

3 Points

No items at the moment.

2 Points

No items currently

1 Point

1A - Hand Dyed DK weight Bluefaced Leicester Yarns - 1pt/50gram skein, approx 90m

1A1 - Tiger 2 skeins available:

Grey, orange & white (natural)

1A2 - Tie Dye 2 skeins available:

Violet, deep cornflower blue & white

1A4 - Macaw 2 skeins available:

Royal Blue, Yellow & bright coral-red; one skein is slightly lighter than the other, but the colours still go well as a pair of skeins.

1A6 - Khaki 2 skeins available:

Lime, white and violet

1C - Custom Banner - 1 pointfor your shop
One regular and one closed banner for your shop - see here for the ones I did for my shop, and I'll add some of my other banners later.  Can either be done with one of my photos, one of yours or one which you have permission to use/is licensed under something like creative commons - PM me to talk about specifics.

1D - DIY Infusion Tea Set - 1 point - Sold out - PM me if you want one in Feb, I've got the bits to make the teabags now!.
(http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2089/2057466947_1916faa3e8_m.jpg, http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2061/2058254530_142a3b85fb_m.jpg, http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2356/2058256286_f0920f680b_m.jpg)

1E - Music Score Books - 1 point per book, 0 available, see below
(http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2318/2237826896_cde1e8c8f2_m.jpg) (http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2192/2237037335_d7be3bda5a_m.jpg) (http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2354/2237827106_a039abda48_m.jpg) (http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2368/2237827204_bba1b4e588_m.jpg) (http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2186/2237037261_c881e529fc_m.jpg)
Music Score books for altering.  Hardcover, don't know if the spines are glued or sewn.  Both have 'Birmingham Libraries Discard' stamps and one pocket inside the front cover for a library card.  Both score only, no lyrics.
Quartet in D Minor - Wolf, red cover, 71 pages - 1 point - Sold to Penlowe, thanks
Le Chasseur Maudit - Franck, blue cover, 116 pages - 1 point - Sold to RubyTuesday - thanks Cheesy

Half Point Items

HA - Music Manuscripts - 1/2 point per manuscript, 0 available
(http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2197/2237036949_0494f230e1_m.jpg) (http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2218/2237036743_1a025bbf2d_m.jpg)
Manuscripts full of sheet music for using in collages, etc, approx A4 size:
[b]BWV 31[/b] - Johann Sebastian Bach, 'The Heavens Rejoice', English & German lyrics below score - 0 copies available, 34 pages, 1 sold to Penlowe, thanks, 1 sold to Phizzy
BWV 161 - Johann Sebastian Bach, 'Come Thou Blessed Hour of Parting', English & German lyrics below score - 0 copies available, 23 pages - Sold to Penlowe, thanks
BWV 182 - Johann Sebastian Bach, 'Himmelskonig, sei, wilkommen / Divin Maitre, sur nous regne',  German & French lyrics below score - 0 copies available, 44 pages, 1 sold to Phizzy
Thanks ladies Cheesy

3 for 1 point items, please select a set of 3 to make up a 1 point sale:

TA - Half Pint Hector - 1/3 point, 1 available

Hector loves cooking great meals, especially spicy curries.

Hector is entirely hand sewn, lightly stuffed and has child safe french knots for eyes.

TB - Eyelash Scarf in Red & Green - 1/3 point

Larger images here and
here.

TC - Ribbed Hat - 1/3 point - 2 available

Ribbed Hat made from Sirdar Denim - Cotton/wool/acrylic blend, in a White, Pink & Purple colourway.  Medium-large - 60cm diameter unstretched.

TD - Hairbands - 1/3 point for both

Silver polysatin hairband - 6cm wide x 50cm long unstretched.  Elastic stretches to 25cm.  2 available.

TE - Kids Hand Puppet - 1/3 point, last one - PRICES DROPPED!
Kids hand puppets made out of a very plush fun fur and felt, with felt eyes and tongue.  Are 20cm long & fits hand approximately 10cm wide from little finger knuckle to thumb knuckle - larger puppets can be made on request.

Want to buy a half/third point item, but don't see anything else you'd like?  PM me and we'll see if there's anything else I can add.

---

Please PM me if you want to discuss details, pricing, shipping etc.

Wishlist:
Toys & clothing for my nieces & nephew - two girls aged 3 & 1 (both wear 2 y.o.sizes), and a boy aged 6 months (in 6-12 month clothes)
Housewares, i.e. teatowels, placemats, pictures
Interesting/kooky cotton prints
Jewellery suitable for the office
Pyjama trousers/shorts
A sturdy box with internal dividers to store my BPAL bottles in - PM me to discuss specifics

---

Key: Sent  Received

Claims to me
Purpleheather to RubyTuesday - Le Chasseur Maudit - Franck, blue cover, 116 pages - 1 point, Send by 9th Feb
PurpleHeather to Penlowe - 1E Music Score book- red- 1 point, send by Feb 11th
PurpleHeather to Penlowe - BWV 31 Music Manuscript- Bach "Heaven's Rejoice" 1/2 point, send by Feb 11th
PurpleHeather to Penlowe - BMV 161 Music Manuscript - Bach- ? 1/2 point, send by Feb 11th
PurpleHeather to Phizzychick - BWV 31 & BWV 182 - 1 point, send by Feb 11th

Claims by me
PhizzyChick to PurpleHeather - Two Teas (Original Artwork) - 1 point
Katxena to Purpleheather Collage Supply Pack (1 point), Joss Paper Pack (1/2 point), Crocheted Flowers 1/2 point each (red rose) - 2 points total

Started with: 2 points
Current points: 3
Pending points: 0
Total points: 3

(My Swap the Shop 10 shop)
« Last Edit: February 24, 2008 01:14:42 PM by PurpleHeather » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5  All Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
The Look of Christian Dior Fall 2013
The Look of Lanvin Fall 2013
Why You Should Create Your Own Makeup Rules
Tamira Laboy: The Revlon Makeover Challenge
AJ Schulz: The Revlon Makeover Challenge Part 1
Latest Blog Articles
Spotlight on: Book Making & Binding
@Home This Weekend: Magical Fairy Garden
DIY Summer

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...