A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Do you have an idea for improving the Craftster swap process?  Suggest and discuss it here on the Talk About The Swap Process board.
Total Members: 302,598
Currently Running With Scissors:
712 Guests and 27 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5  All
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Shop the Swap - Round 11  (Read 25374 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Avesthel
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

♥ birds ♥

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 31, 2008 05:25:25 PM »

Claims from me:   shipped  received
Avesthel to AsphaltQueen - pencil bag - (1)
Avesthel to Katxena - PouchA - (1)
Avesthel to Katxena - Pencil Pouch B - (1)

Avesthel to AsphaltQueen - pouch c - (1)
Avesthel to itscute - Pouch B - 2pt

Claims I have made received

Katxena to Avesthel - crocheted red rose (0.5)
Katxena to Avesthel - Demure Blue (brooch #1) (0.5)

mimiw to avesthel - Quilted Batik Zipper Bag (2)
Lapoli to Avesthel - Lemongrass poppy seed bar (0.5)
Lapoli to Avesthel - Brown Sugar Fig Exfoliating bar.  (0.5)

alteredmommy to Avesthel - Steampunk style necklace #3 (1)
ptarmic wumpus to Avesthel - Knitting needles; pair of size 8 metal needles. (0.5)
ptarmic wumpus to Avesthel - Vogue 2006 Lauren Sara uncut pattern (0.5)

pinkanddinky to avesthel - Vintage learn to knit booklet (0.25)
pinkanddinky to avesthel - Carebear embroidery kit (0.25)
pinkanddinky to avesthel - Claudia Cactus - Pin Cushion/ Softie (.5)

atsuko to avesthel - Shell pearls champagne - 1 point
atsuko to avesthel - Shell pearls silver - 1 point

Current: 0
Pending: 0
TOTAL: 0
« Last Edit: March 10, 2008 02:34:48 PM by Avesthel » THIS ROCKS   Logged

underthemountain
Tutorial Contributor

This Shall Be For Music

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #11 on: January 31, 2008 05:26:03 PM »

closed!!

DO COME IN AND SHOP TODAY!! 

Items are crafted in a non-smoking, bird-friendly home.

New items: 
Shell pearls - 1 point  These are made with sterling silver findings.  Please include color when ordering. 

Metallic Green, Silver, and Champagne (slight pink hue)
Sorry the colors are a bit muted here.  I don't know why, but I couldn't get a proper picture of these.  The ones below are truer to color.

Bronze, Yellow, and Pink *Tangerine orange also available not shown*

Add a sterling silver chain for an additional 2 points.  Heres a pic of the 18 chain and the clasp that youd be getting.  The Swarovski will be matched to the pearl color of your choice.

Millefore glass earrings - 1/2 point.  Millefore beads on Sterling silver pins and hooks.  Perfectly cute!  Smiley Please indicate which number you want (1-3/ top or bottom row).  top row #1#2,#3 sold.  Thanks AsphaltQueen and Penlowe!!

Blank Bug cards (25) - 1 point.  2.5x2.5, 2x2, and 1x1 inch cardstock stamped in blank ink with the 5 images shown.

Beaded Swarovski crystal pendant- 2 points each. These are the last batch that I'll be making for a loooong time.  No chain, but I will add a nice jumpring to them.  Smiley

Bubble gum dream #2 - Fire opal with light blue accents
Bubble gum pop -  Fire opal with clear accents
Tangerine sun - orange with yellow accents

Skullies or bust single hardwood stick- 1 point.
  Plastic skulls and glass beads.

Clearance sale!!  Last chance for some nice items at a deep discount.  Smiley

2 for 1 point items

choose from:
ring
flower hairpin
cherry pendant
pelvis pendant
brain pendant Thanks Penlowe!!
winged heart pendant
male torso pendant
female torso pendant

top row pick 3 for 1 point
Vesalius thinking, praying, dancing, hanging, and back poses pendants

bottom 2 rows pick 5 for 1 point
choose from:
Only eardrum pendant left.

SUPPLIES:

Claims from me: 
atsuko to nosusanfx - Champagne shell pearl (1)
atsuko to nosusanfx - Origami crane thank yous (1)
Atsuko to pretendpeterpan - Champagne shell pearl with chain (3 pts)
atsuko to avesthel - Shell pearls champagne - 1 point
atsuko to avesthel - Shell pearls silver - 1 point
atsuko to AsphaltQueen - bronze and pink and champagne shell pearls - (3)

Claims I have made:
purpleone to atsuko-- 'Monkey Love' Sublime Stitching pattern (1)
sansa to atsuko - 4 pairs of knitting needles - 2 points
dropdeadsuzie to atsuko - 2 pairs of the classic "sock monkey socks" - 1
ptarmic wumpus to atsuko - custom dress for Lana - 2 points

Current:  6
Pending:  3
TOTAL:  9

My wishlist:
clothes/hats for my daughter
handknit items: sweaters and socks for my daughter
crocheted toys
art

« Last Edit: February 29, 2008 03:46:51 PM by atsuko » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Hi! I'm looking for a spinner to transform my awesome fiber into yarn for me....have some fantastic jewelry and commercially purchased fiber for trade. my etsy
Live aloha
pinkanddinky
"The real voyage of discovery consists not in seeking new landscapes, but in having new eyes." Proust

Sociologist with scissors

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 31, 2008 05:39:00 PM »

All Things PinkAndDinky

OPEN!

I share my smoke-free home with two kitties but I mostly keep my craft stuff out of their reach.

Half point items.

Pearl earrings (.5)
Gray freshwater pearls and peach glass beads on silver-plated earwires

Covered Button Ponytail Holder- .5 each
Only the poodle is available. It is on a Goody Stayput hair elastic.

Doily Angel- .5

Fancypants Ponytail Holder - (.5)
The two metal beads on this are very good quality heavy beads.

Butterfly Gift Tags and Flower Gift Tags- Set of 16 (.5)
All are on heavy cardstock and the butterflies are wooden. For a half point, get all you see in both pictures.

Nashville Craft Mafia bag (.5)

One point items

Pink Patched Tshirt- 1
This is made by the talented Penlowe. I bought it last round but sadly it is a little small on me and I don't really have anyone the right size to give it to. It is very cute and well made (on a high quality shirt) and definitely a great deal at 1 point since it was originally two. It is 34 bust, juniors 7/8.

Closeup of the cool detailing:

Light switch covers- 1 point each
All have a satin varnish to protect them from wear and dirt. Please provide the name of the one you want. Names are listed starting top left and going clockwise for each picture. If you want a set of any, no problem, just let me know. The only ones I can't make more of are "Vintage Fashion Ad" and "Red Shoes and Bike"

Vintage Fashion Ad
Collage
Red shoes and bike
Buttons (this one has three real buttons glued on in the corner)

Clockwise from left:
Little people
Scottie Dog
Pink cat  sold to ptarmicwumpus
Stripes and Dots

Clockwise from left:
Blue and cream- Claimed by Lapoli
Pink Shabby Chic
Heirloom Brown
Brown and blue circles

Iconic pen and ink drawing (1)
This is a 4x6 framed print of a drawing made by one of my artist friends.

Pink Tooth Box (1)
Leave a tooth for the tooth fairy in this cute box or use it as a place to keep your kid's baby teeth

Coordinating interior

Pajama/Comfy Pants (1)
These are khaki colored with pink flowers. The waist is 30 inches when it is not stretched at all and can stretch up to 41 inches. The inseam is 26 inches. They are about a size 8/10 and made to fit loosely.

Woven placemats with leaves. The placemats are from Target and I added the felt embroidered leaves. Set of 4 placemats plus leaf potholder: Reduced to 1 point

Flower card wallet (1)
This is just the right size for business cards, gift cards, or credit cards. I used interfacing so it is sturdy.

inside

Passport Cover with travel motif (1)
This fits a US passport. This one has been taken off the market but I can easily make more of these. PM me if interested.

inside:

Pink Arm Band Wallet (1)
This is cotton that is coated with something slick like vinyl. Lined with pink cotton. Great stocking stuffer!

Blue Arm Band Wallet (1)
This can hold money, keys, ipod, etc. while you exercise or don't want to carry a purse. It fastens with velcro and is adjustable to fit the upper arm of most adults. Lined with white cotton.
Great stocking stuffer!

Two Point Items

Light Green Saucer (2)
This is handthrown pottery glazed with a light green semi-gloss glaze.

Semi-gloss brown bowl (2)
This is handthrown pottery glazed with a semi-gloss brown glaze. Due to the high cost of international shipping, this item is limited to those with a US address. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Japanese pin cushion (2)
This is 2 points because it is an antique (I added the pin cushion top today though so that part is not  Smiley). In my opinion, what makes it so cute is its diminuitive size. It is smaller than an espresso cup and most egg cups, yet it is plenty big to hold a project's worth of straight pins.

As you can see from the bottom, it is fairly old.

Sundress (2)
I started this and my mom finished it this summer. I never wore it though because I decided it isn't me, but I still think it is quite cute. The top is 30 inches around the bust but is very stretchy. The length is 34 inches, excluding straps. It is about a size 8 but I think a 6 or a 10 could probably wear it too.

Three point items.
NONE AT THIS TIME

CLEARANCE
GET any 4 items in this section for 1 point!!!!

Choose any 4 items for one point. Or you can choose 2 and then get something else from the half point section. Please indicate item by name.
Roughly left to right:
3 potholders (all 3 for .25 pt)
2 woven straw envelopes (both for .25 pt)
Vintage learn to knit booklet
Piglet patch
Carebear embroidery kit
24 gauge beading wire
mini flower pots
2 beaded ponytail holders (both for .25)
silver wood earrings
pink leather cord
bag of small leather cords
bag of large leather cords
2 necklaces made by children in Czech Republic for People in Need (organization to help the poor) (both for .25)

Supply Annex  Supply Annex  Supply Annex

Colorbox Sponge stamper (2)- features various shapes that fit into the handle tool for stamping. They are also soft enough that you can indent a design into them to further enhance your stampy goodness  Smiley

Two Pewter Charms- .5 for both or 1/4 pt. each
The one on the left is a rotary cutter that says "quilter" on the handle and the other is a hot glue gun.

Vintage Red and Green Fabric-1 REDUCED BECAUSE I CUT IT IN HALF
This is cool vintage fabric with red and green firework-looking things on it. There is a bit more than a half yard (maybe an extra fourth or so)

closeup:

Current: 5
Pending: 1
Total: 6

Claims from me: RECEIVED SENT
to sewknitter: off-white & brown stationery items (2)
to mimiw: Sheep tape measure -1
to lapoli: red button lavendar sachets (1), pink flower lavender sachets (1)- total 2
to purpleone:beaded ponytail holders, bag of small leather cords, 0.5yd black  broadcloth (total 1pt)
to Nosusanfx: deer and bird ponytail holders- total 1 pt

to purpleone: 2 yards heavy green fabric (2) and 1 yard heavy blue fabric (1)- total 3 pts
to Mimiw: Assorted colors covered button thumbtacks-1
to Bkrenning4: Firefairy earrings (.5) and Blue flowered ponytail holder (.5)- total 1 pt.
to Legerdemail: Shades of Pink thumbtacks-1
to Asphaltqueen: Frosted glass earrings (.5) and Black and crystal earrings (.5)- total 1 point
to Lapoli: Apron with rickrack (1) and Apron with cross-stitch (1)- total 2 points
to Avesthel: Claudia Cactus (.5) Carebear Embroidery kit (.25) Vintage learn to knit booklet (.25)- total 1 point

Claims made by me:
From Dropdeadsuzie: owl purse-2
From alteredmommy: steampunk style necklace #2-(1)
From Mimiw: 1/2" ribbon-1
From Purpleone: Sublime Craftopia Pattern-1
From Purpleone: Sublime Rock n' Roll Pattern-1
From Lapoli: Soft White Round Labels-1
From Bkrenning4: 6 tea bags (.5) and D-rings (.5)- total 1 pt.
From Katxena: Brooche #5 (.5) and Brooche #2 (.5) - total 1 pt

From Rubytuesday: 2 apple jackets-2From Mimiw: Ribbon (.5) and heat transfer pen (.5)- total 1 pt
From phizzychick: fairy princess- 1
From purpleone: aqua crochet earrings (.5) and Set of pretty pins/badges (.5)-1
From Asphaltqueen: Retro owl earrings (1)
From Asphaltqueen: Embroidery hoop and owl pins - 1 point

Wish List:
Knitted or crocheted items, especially clothes (US size 6/8 or medium). Anything cable knit rocks!
Things featuring trees, cameras, cats, leaves
Handmade soaps and other natural products
Pendants
Vintage/retro style items
handmade journals
bags/purses/pouches
Storybook pins or other cute vintage designs decoupaged onto stuff
Small Handcarved stamps (especially of a gnome, matrioska doll, tree, etc.)
Supplies: backless buttons to cover
             Sublime Patterns: Sushi Bar, Bon Voyage, or Forest Friends

[/size]
« Last Edit: February 28, 2008 01:24:31 PM by pinkanddinky » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Happychick
« Reply #13 on: January 31, 2008 05:58:12 PM »

My house is pet & smoke free!

2 pt items:

Approx. 520m/568yds white cashcotton, divided into two whole balls of 130m/142yds each, and four smaller balls. Not an expert on dying, but I'd imagine it'd be good for that kind of thing...

35% Cotton, 25% polyamide, 18% angora, 13% viscose, 9% cashmere (2pts)

Green felted-bead bracelet (2pts)

1pt items:

Purple and red glass bead bracelet. Fits my 6.5'' wrist well, with a little room (1pts)

Grey cabled neckwarmer, knitted from a 30% wool, 70% acrylic blend. It has no buttons for the time being, so I can add them according to taste

Birdie embroidery. I can make it into something small, (pouch or cuff maybe?) or you can have it as is as a patch. For more points (negotiable!) i could make it a feature on a bag or something. About 3'' end to end (1pt)

Custom-made shop banner or forum avatar, anything goes as long as I can find images for it! (1pt)

1/2 pt items

Earrings! All 1/2 pt per pair, remember to specify which in your claim PM

Swimming(?) badges. I found these in a charity shop, and although I've kept some of my favourites, there are far too many for me! (1/2 pt the lot)

Lot of crochet flowers, circles and one granny-square. These were my practise, so they may not be perfect... (1/2 pt the lot)

Felt patches. Robot & random embroidery. (1/2 pt each)

Claims to me

Green felted bracelet (2pt) ----> Itscute

Claims by me

Started with: 2
Current points: 3
Pending points: 2
Total points: 5
« Last Edit: February 28, 2008 06:18:10 PM by Happychick » THIS ROCKS   Logged

DropDeadSuzie

I've got blood in my mouth from biting my tongue.

« Reply #14 on: January 31, 2008 06:02:56 PM »

OPEN!!

all pictures are clickable thumbnails!

THREE POINT ITEMS
none right now Smiley

TWO POINT ITEMS

Completely reversible  carry all shoulder tote made out of thrifted fabric!  One side is dark brown and the other side light and dark brown damask pattern upholstery style fabric! It measures 18" wide and 16" tall (not including the strap!) (2 points!)

ONE POINT ITEMS!!

I made this totally cute bag out of lightweight purple denim fabric. The inside is fully lined in purple and pink heart print fabric - the same fabric was used for the outside pocket! Its seriously huge, measures 19.5" across and 15" long  (1 point!)

1/2 point item sale!

Cute crocheted strawberry shortcake pouch! The bottom is brown and the frosting area is made out of super soft fuzzy pink yarn. the best part is the strawberry slices around the base and the 3-D strawberries at the end of the drawstrings! I received this in a swap and love it, its just not getting the love it deserves! It measures 5.5" tall. (1/2 point)

Cute crocheted cupcake mini-bag! I received this in a swap last year and as absolutely cute as it is.. i just havent found a use for it so it should go to a home that will give it the love it needs! It has a yellow base and pink "frosting" area. Drawstring top and measures 4.5" tall. (1/2 point)

Re-usable mini notebook cover! The outside is made out of lotteria fabric and the inside pockets are blue with neat circles! The right side is for business cards/receipts/whatever you want and on the left side any 4.5" x 3.25" notepad slides right in, so you can just slide in a new one when needed. This one comes with the mini composition notebook! Ribbon closure and its the perfect size to keep in your purse! (1/2 point)

My drop dead skeleton print in blue on a lighter blue shirt. The shirt itself is extremely soft and has that nice "worn in" feel but its a brand new shirt. I only have a small left!
The small measures : 34-38" bust and 26" long (1/2 point!)

The outside of this zippered pouch is different pattern PIRATE fabric, its done in a crazy patchwork style that took me forrrrever. The inside is fully lined in larger Jolly Roger Pirate fabric. It zips open and shut with a heavy duty red zipper with a black heart charm on the zipper pull. (1/2 point)

Super cute zipper pouch! Its fully lined in the same black and white polka dot fabric with a front zipper that has a cute black heart charm on the zipper pull! It measures 6" x 6" (1/2 point!)

Super cute zipper pouch! Its made out of heavier weight canvas fabric, fully lined in the same green/beige striped fabric. It has a front zipper that has a cute blue metal heart charm on the zipper pull. It measures 6" x 10" (1/2 point!)

Super cute wristlet style zipper pouch! Its fully lined in pink and white polka dot fabric, and the same day of the dead fabric thats on the front. It has a front zipper that has a cute yellow skull charm on the zipper pull! It measures 9.5" x 7.5" (1/2 point!)

SUPPLIES!!

Bag of fruit beads! Each bag is a random assortment, you get a 5" x 3" bag filled to the brim - about 2oz!  (1/2 point per bag) 4 bags available!

Big Black Buckles! They can be used for all sorts of stuff, purses, belts.. use your imagination! They are pretty heavy duty, not dinky at all! Theres only 5 sets pictured but you actually get TEN SETS for ( 1 point)
2 sets available!

Wooden Hearts! You get two packages of each - everything you see in the picture! Perfect for drilling holes in and using as pendants and charms or for gluing to other things. ( 1 point)

Current:  6
Pending:  0
TOTAL: 6

Claimed by me:
sewknitter to dropdeadsuzie - Black Cotton-Rayon handwoven Obsidian Scarf, 6" x 60" including fringe.-- 2pts
itscute to dropdeadsuzie - Owl Hat w/ Bernat Cashmere Natural Blends yarn (3)
nosusanfx to dropdeadsuzie - owl stamped thumbtacks (1)
pretendpeterpan to dropdeadsuzie: Owl Notebook (1 point)
purpleone to dropdeadsuzie - 1 yard horse fabric (2)
purpleone to dropdeadsuzie - Set of 4 mini kawaii tapes (0.5) and mint sprinkle Donut earrings (0.5pt per pair) total of (1)
sansa to dropdeadsuzie - Pirate Lil outfit (2)

claimed from me:
dropdeadsuzie to pinkanddinky: owl bag-2
Dropdeadsuzie to purpleone - Ninja Turtle shoulder tote (2pt)
dropdeadsuzie to bkrenning4 - v-day zipper pouch (1/2), cherry notebook cover (1/2) and mail organizer (2)
DropDeadSusie to Atsuko-2 pairs of the classic "sock monkey socks" - 1
DropDeadSuzie to purpleone - reversible carry all shoulder tote from thrifted fabric (2)

wishlist:
-owl stuff
-day of the dead stuff
-knitted scarves <3
-knitted fingerless mittens
-best friend & sister in law are pregnant so any neat/unique/slightly creepy baby stuff
-skull stuff
-knitted socks
-anything that a 7 year old little girl might like
-creepy/cute anything Smiley
« Last Edit: March 02, 2008 10:20:12 AM by DropDeadSuzie » THIS ROCKS   Logged

ptarmic wumpus

You are in room 2

« Reply #15 on: January 31, 2008 06:30:14 PM »

OPEN! 

Firstly, it should be known that my household is non-smoking, but I do have two furry cats. Please pm me if you need more detailed info about any of the items.

VARIABLE/NEGOTIABLE Pointage:

V1. Batik clothing! See the gallery here:
http://decapod.home.silentsong.net/bgal.html
for photos and points.

V2. Custom children's clothing. Use fabrics from my stash or send me the fabric of your choice for sewn items for kids up to ~ 12 yo. Please pm me to discuss any projects first. Pointage based on difficulty of project and whether I supply fabrics. Gallery of available fabrics here:
http://decapod.home.silentsong.net/fgal.html

HALF POINT (pick any two):

H1. Ornaments circa 1990! I made these when I was ~13, way back when, they have pretty much been in storage since. Mix and match, 1/2 pt per ornament, or combine with other items. The top three are cotton, the bottom two are felt, with polyfil.
red bell
stars with hearts (two avail)
clown kitty
mouse
blue kitty

little girl has been claimed!

H2. Felted eggs wet felted over a styrofoam core with yarn accent. Choose blue or purple (more later), 1/2 pt ea.

H3. Felted booties A pair of 'test' booties, wet felted wool, turned out a bit large. length approx 5". Wool is very soft. (1/2 pt for pair).

H5. Animal scarf rayon/silk satin devore scarf, pink on teal. This one is fewer points because I had problems with the pink dye and it went on unevenly. (1/2)

ONE POINT:

1A. More socks! Cotton/nylon blend in smaller women's size (I think shoe size 6-8).
pale pink and blue socks Cotton/nylon blend in regular women's size (I think shoe size 4-10). (1)

pink stripey socks (1)

1B. Laptop sleeve cotton bird print, lined with wool, interfaced with fleece, twill, and craft foam. 11x15" with velcro closure. (1)

1C. Bookmarks card woven in pearl cotton (mostly). Full length 12" including fringe, woven section 6-7" long. Two each of two designs - reverse has a different pattern than the 'front', both sides are shown in the photo. Choose blue or salmon color. (1 pt ea).

1D. Wine cozy made from thrifted felted sweater, with needle felted design and sequins. Ribbon strap on bottom to keep wine from falling out.

1E.Blue chicken stuffie made from felted sweater (wool), about 7" tall. One-point unembellished, with the option for me to add needlefelted embellishments (or to send you a felting needle and rovings for diy details) for two points total.

1F.Brocade envelope lined with satin, button closure - use as purse or gift wrap. 6" by 10". (1)

1H. shibori shirt thrifted cotton tee with shibori heart; fuchsia dye. 38" chest/waist. Small swissair logo in red on one sleeve. (1)

1I. toddler top thrifted girls 3T turtleneck in cotton interlock with shibori heart; berry dye. Small flaw on one sleeve cuff that I can cover with applique or trim. (1)

1J. bleached skull shirt dark purple thrifted cotton interlock turtleneck with bleached skull (skull is a pink color). 42" chest/waist. (1)

1K. Tabby cozy wet felted wool cozy for a mug, button eyes. (1)

back: http://decapod.home.silentsong.net/sswap344.jpg

1L. zap tee unisex tee with bleach stencil. Size 52" chest. (1)

http://decapod.home.silentsong.net/sswap350.jpg

1M. Fern Fronds 12x16" wet felt, wool. (1)

TWO POINTS:

2A. Felted bag with polkadots; button and loop closure, unlined, 8x6 inches. Wool, button. (2 pts)

2B. Owl and Cat Mark 2, from a Burda WOF magazine December 1972. Dark burgundy wool gabardine, cotton, polyfill. Not suitable for very small children (not a choking hazard, but they are liable to pull off the owl's wings). As before, they go as a pair. (2 pts for both)

2C. Fulled sweater basket 'knitting baskets" from a Martha Stewart pattern. Thrifted wool sweaters, thread. Circumference of bottom of basket approx 38". Use to store projects, as a pet bed, whatever. Sweater a fugly grey flowers (2)

2D. Food mobile #2 felt food items dangle from wooden cooking implements. Your choice of attachment at the top of the mobiles.
mobile #2 (2)

laying flat: http://decapod.home.silentsong.net/sswap148.jpg

2E. Denim doggie jacket from Simplicity 4000, metallic denim with knit cuffs, front zip, studs and chain, fully lined. Sized to fit 7 to 11 lb dogs with chest measurement 15-18" and length 8-10" from collar to base of tail. I'll send you extra studs in case you need to shorten the chain. (2)
Kahlua, who weighs 11 lb, deigned to model this for about 10 seconds, with the front unzipped.

http://decapod.home.silentsong.net/sswap168.jpg

2G. Beaded ornament silk dupioni with handsewn seed beads. Approx. 3" diameter. (2)

2I. Soft fish made out of high quality polar fleece, with rick-rack trim and button eyes. He is big (19" long) and very soft and squishy. (2)

2J Semi-Custom Muff choose from the two faux furs below, either child or adult sized. Will be lined with interior zipper pocket on adult sizes. (2)

2K. Fallow fields wool felt. Wet felted piece in wool with some silk and hemp. Approx 12" square (2)

2L. Felted baby booties wet felted merino wool booties with yarn embellishment, approx. 4 inches long. (2)

2M. Rainbow Rompers cotton broadcloth rompers have pocket, heat buttons, and snap crotch. Sized for 6 mo, from a Simplicity pattern. (2)
http://decapod.home.silentsong.net/sswap341.jpg

2N. Polka dot dress sized for 6 months, cotton broadcloth lined with pale pink cotton batiste. Crossover back, button straps. From a simplicity pattern. (2)

back: http://decapod.home.silentsong.net/sswap348.jpg

2O. Purple mountains large flat wet felt, approx 20x22 inches. Wool. (2)

2P. Forest for the Trees large wet-felted wool. Bottom is heavily textured. Roughly 24x17". (2)

2Q. Felt drawstring bag wet felted bag with cinched closure. Roughly 8x9". Colors more vibrant in real life. The interior 'seam' (the felt is actually seamless) is rather thick on this one. (2)

2R. Stripe Bag wet felted purse in turquoise with deep purple stripe. Approx. 9 inches tall. Wool. (2)

THREE POINTS:

3A. Medallion jacket: jacket from a simplicity pattern (4698?). This jacket is partially lined (the front and upper back), in a meaty cream cotton with copper embossed design. It is meant to fit me - 32" bust, 30" waist, 40" hip. This one is worn open, so there is some leeway with the fit - it will be best for someone with a B cup or smaller. I made this last fall, and only wore it once - there is nothing wrong with it, but it was a little warm and a bit too stiff for my comfort. Machine washable. (3)

back: http://decapod.home.silentsong.net/sswap109.jpg
on me: http://decapod.home.silentsong.net/4698a.jpg

3C. Corduroy jacket, from a McCall pattern (5007). This jacket is a stretch cotton corduroy in mocha with dark brown print, lined with a silk print of travel postcards. Button front, raglan sleeves. I love the fabric, but ended up not liking the style. It is meant to fit me - 32" bust, 30" waist, 40" hip. Hand wash or cold gentle machine wash, line dry. (3)

http://decapod.home.silentsong.net/sswap111.jpg
on me: http://decapod.home.silentsong.net/5007.jpg

3D. Felted wool jacket from a Vogue pattern. Fulled charcoal wool jersey with needle felted swirls. Loose fit, front drapes in folds. High hip length. Size 'M', for approx 34-36" bust. Sleeves can be folded into cuffs.

3E. Tibetan panel coat another leftover from the color class I took last year. Strange color combination, blue silk/wool suiting, purple wool gab, lined with orange and green cotton prints.  One size fits many; loose fit. (3)

http://decapod.home.silentsong.net/sswap333.jpg

SUPPLES

S1. Patterns uncut sewing patterns. 1/2 pt each.
Vogue 2006 Lauren Sara uncut pattern for dress, tunic, skirt, and pants, sizes 14-16-18. (1/2)

McCall 5313 uncut jumper pattern, sizes 4-6-8-10. (1/2)
Simplicity 8523 six tops for woven fabrics, uncut, sizes 20-22-24. (1/2)

S3. Knitting needles; pair of size 8 metal needles. 1/2 pt for the pair. (1/2)

S4. Sherpa remnant chocolate brown (darker than photo) nice quality sherpa (polyester) fabric, suede on one side, sherpa on the other (not real fur). Odd shaped remnant, 1/2 yd of 54" fabric + extra bits. Perfect for hats or mittens. (1)

Items I have claimed:
Katxena to ptarmic wumpus - Crocheted Flowers: red rose and pink zinnia (1)
bkrenning4 to ptarmic wumpus - easter egg #8 and citrus blend tea (1)
AsphaltQueen to ptarmic wumpus - cats felt, 2 yds (4)

Items claimed from me:
ptarmic wumpus to cookies - zap tee - (1)
ptarmic wumpus to mimiw: turtle too shirt (2) and rainbow rompers (2)
ptarmic wumpus to Avesthel - Knitting needles; pair of size 8 metal needles. (1/2)
ptarmic wumpus to Avesthel - Vogue 2006 Lauren Sara uncut pattern (1/2)
ptarmic wumpus to atsuko - custom dress for Lana - 2 points

Wishlist:
wool batts/roving for felting
hairsticks (long and preferably metal or strong wood, I tend to snap them)
nerdy scifi stuff, haha
crochet/knit leaves and flowers
things with vintage motorcycles (not harleys)

Starting Points: 2 available; 0 pending
Available Points:     1
Pending Points :     3
Total Points:          4
« Last Edit: March 01, 2008 11:07:49 AM by ptarmic wumpus » THIS ROCKS   Logged

AsphaltQueen
« Reply #16 on: January 31, 2008 07:05:27 PM »

OPEN FOR BUSINESS!!!
As you can probably tell from my avatar, there's a beagle in my house (that often comes in my crafting room with me). We are, however, a non-smoking household.

THREE POINT ITEMS
MOTIVATE ME TO KNIT KIT - 3 POINTS
Included in this kit:
  • a set of size 8 knitting needles
  • enough yarn (your choice of color) to knit one scarf
  • a tape measure
  • a custom binder designed around your chosen theme
  • a list of my favorite knitting websites (both for learning and for patterns)
  • printed text and illustrations to help you learn to knit (though one of the websites I'll direct you to has some awesome videos that may be more helpful for you)
  • 10 knitting patterns listed in order of "difficulty"

If you don't need any of these items (e.g. you already have needles and/or yarn or don't want the binder), let me know prior to your claim and we can discuss modifying the points, or I can make you some custom stitchmarkers. 

Here is a sample binder I just did for another swap - my partner liked skulls.

TWO POINT ITEMS
COOKIE MONSTER KNIT MINI-BAG - 2 POINTS
Knit bag, approximately 4.5"x5" plus handles; felt embellishments. Pics are a little blurry, that's a chocolate chip cookie on the back!

1 POINT ITEMS
RETRO BLUE OWL EARRINGS - 1 POINT - sold to p&d, but I can make more, just pm me!

FLOPPY DISK NOTEBOOK - 1 POINT
A notebook made out of two black floppy disks. Comes with white paper and is refillable. If you'd like mixed paper inside instead of the white, it'll be an extra 0.5 points. (The second pic is representative of the mixed paper insert. Please note the floppy disks will be black.)

MONOPOLY PUSH PINS SET - 1 POINT
Set of 10 push pins made with monopoly pieces. You get the race car, horse and rider, dog, bag of money, iron, thimble, ship, die and two houses. I'll even toss in a freebie motel that the glue softened so it's a little misshaped. When these are stuck into cardboard, you can see the green push pins (that the pieces are glued to) a little bit on some of the pieces.

MAGNETIC HEMATITE NECKLACE/BRACELET - 1 POINT
Gorgeous, handmade bracelet/necklace of hematite stones. Some believe the hematite stones have healing powers and can provide medical benefits to wearers. This piece has magnetic stones so no clasp is needed. Wear in any number of styles! There are two of these available.

SHARK ATTACK MINI-TOTE - 1 POINT
Received in a swap from the ever-talented Gavagai and it's uber-cute, but I've decided I have too many bags! Approximately 8"x10" with ribbon handles and coordinating lining.

MORNING! MINI-TOTE - 1 POINT
Received in a swap from the ever-talented Gavagai and it's uber-cute, but I've decided I have too many bags! Approximately 8"x11" with ribbon handles and coordinating lining.

PASSWORD T-SHIRT - 1 POINT
Made with iron-on letters (so make sure you wash inside-out and dry on low heat), this baseball-style t-shirt was inspired by one I saw here elsewhere on Craftster. Made with a new Fruit of the Loom t-shirt, approximately 36" chest.

BLACK & WHITE RETRO PILLOW - 1 POINT
Made of 100% cotton, this pillow is stuffed with a polyester fiberfill that is hypoallergenic and machine washable. If you'd like a set, please claim two of these for a total of two points and I'll make you another one with the same fabric.

CELL PHONE HOLDER - 1 POINT
A handknit cell phone holder (or any other small electronic device or stuff) with a super-cute paw print button! Pocket dimensions are roughly 3"x4" and these photos were taken with my verizon LG phone inside the pocket. The colors showing on my screen are darker than in real life - the yarn is a very nice mid-gray tone with flecks of darker grey and white.

ORIGINAL PHOTOGRAPHY - 1 POINT FOR ONE 8"X10" OR 1 POINT FOR TWO 5"X7"
All photos are professionally printed on archive quality paper. Please specify claims by name and size(s).
WATERFALL

D.C. SUBWAY

SOLITUDE

WHITE IBIS

BURST OF YELLOW

SUNBATHING

GIRAFFE

A RIVER RUNS THROUGH IT

THE CORRIDOR - *only available as 5"x7"*

THE TREE - *only available as 5"x7"*

POINT ITEMS
OWL PIN - 0.5 POINTS EACH - TWO AVAILABLE Sold both to p&d, but I have enough supplies for 2 more, pm if interested.
Vintage plastic red flower, green button, owl button

HOLIDAY DOG GEAR AND HANDPAINTED MUSHROOM PLAQUE- 0.5 POINT TOTAL
Dog "necklace" is about 7" in diameter, unstretched. It is pretty tight on my 36 pound beagle, not-quite-choking-but-not-quite-comfortable, which is why we're selling it (and she's oh-so-happy to see it gone). The mushroom plaque is handpainted.

GRAB BAG OF HANDMADE NOTECARDS 0.5 POINT (FOR SET OF 3)
Select any 3 of the notecards listed below for just 0.5 point! Mix and match to your hearts content! All cards come with coordinating envelopes for mailing. (Please be as specific as you wish to be for example, if you want a specific ice cream card, let me know, otherwise Ill just pick for you!)

SPRING CHERRY BLOSSOMS (9 available)
Stamped, then handcolored with pencil

THANK YOU GNOME (1 available)

OWL THANK YOU'S (4 identical cards available)

FLOWER THANK YOU'S - 3 left

GNOME NOTECARDS
Colors are a little dark in the photo, the darkest is a dark navy blue.

RETRO NOTECARDS

SUPPLIES
Purple rectangle knifty knitter - 2 POINTS
Comes with instruction booklet and 1 loom hook (not pictured)

Heavy-duty patterned felt fabric - 1 POINT PER 1/2 YARD
Hot pink (some kind of "recessed" pattern, kinda looks like flowers) - 1 yard available

Red with gold flourishes - 1 yard available

Mix & Match Flannel Fabrics - 0.25 POINTS PER 1/4 YARD
Construction equipment flannel - 1 yard available

Heart rainbows flannel - 1 yard available

Flowers & hearts flannel - 1.75 yards available

Striped flannel - 2 yards available

Rubber ducky flannel - 0.25 yards available

Doggy & bones flannel - 0.5 yards available

*note: if there were any supplies I had listed earlier that you want, please let me know as I'm rotating stock and many items listed here previously are still available. I've got vintage craft magazines and patterns (mainly knit & crochet), puzzle soap molds, scrapbooking fibers, ice cream buttons, acrylic yarn, seed beads, and some senior/senora orange cotton fabric.

Claims from me:
aeronberry - stuffie eyes - (1) - SENT 2/8
pinkanddinky - 4 pieces of fabric - (1) - SENT 2/22
kitschkween -1yd Heart rainbows flannel- (1) - SENT 2/22
ptarmic wumpus - 2yds cat felt - (4) - SENT
pinkanddinky - retro blue owl earrings - (1) - SENT
cookies - 5 embroidery hoops - (1) - SENT
pinkanddinky - 2 vintage owl pins and 1 embroidery hoop - (1) - SENT

Claims I have made:
Katxena - pink rose crochet flower and 1 custom flower - (1) - rec'd
Avesthel - pencil bag - (1) - rec'd
Avesthel - pouch c - (1) - rec'd
Sansa - two pair dpns, one pair circs - (2) - rec'd
Sansa - 3 circular needles - (3)
pinkanddinky - Black and Crystal earrings AND Frosted Glass Earrings - (1)
atsuko - champagne, bronze & pink shell pearl - (3)

Current:  2
TOTAL:  2

« Last Edit: February 29, 2008 02:22:00 PM by AsphaltQueen » THIS ROCKS   Logged

aeronberry

mmm...fishy kisses....

« Reply #17 on: January 31, 2008 07:08:46 PM »

aeronberry's shop is OPEN!

More coming soon! 

Click for bigger pictures!

Custom orders -
Amigurumi!  I have tons of patterns.  Let me know what you're looking for and I'll see what I can do.  Points negotiable.

Note:  Some pictured items were sold in the previous round but I can craft more for custom orders - just let me know!  Thanks!

Note2:  For items that come in a set (2 for a 1pt, 4 for 1, etc) feel free to mix. 

PDF amigurumi crochet patterns.  My own designs (please don't sell the patterns, or items made from them, but making items for swaps is of course allowed  Grin).  Suitable for advanced beginner.
Indicate which one(s) you'd like in your pm, and also provide your email address. - 1/2pt each

humpback whale

sea dragon

Fabric cuffs (just under 2 inches wide) - 1/2 pt each
A.  Pink/brown scroll, reverses to brown with white circles (7.25 inches)
B.  Acorns/nuts, reverses to brown and white floral (8 inches)
C.  Bunnies on red, reverses  to veggie print on pale yellow (7.25 inches)
D.  Vintage-ish kids on pink, reverses to pink floral (7 inches)

Double wrap fabric cuffs (1 inch wide) - 1/2 pt each
These kind of criss-cross around your wrist. You need a size a bit longer than double the measurement of your wrist.
A.  Lime green and black floral/solid black (14 inches)
B.  Abstract on pink/pink leaves on white (13.75 inches)
C.  Vintage-y blue floral/green geometric floral (14 inches)
D.  Pink and orange retro print on brown/orange and pink floral (14.5 inches)

Fun reversible headbands.  Made a bunch for myself and ended up not using most of them (working with kids with special needs - they grab headbands - turns into a distraction  Wink).  Long story short, I have lots of headbands.  Don't remember the measurements offhand, but I can check on that.  They all have an elastic band that can be adjusted a bit.  Or cut out the elastic and use them as bookmarks  Smiley.  1/2 pt each
A.  Coral reef/white and blue floral
B.  Red and purple forest with animals/black and white abstract
C.  Yellow with crabs/purple with fun dots
D.  Navy batik with blue fish/turquoise swirls
E.  Purple with multi-colored fish/watercolorish magenta
R.  Green batik with fish/some kind of green pattern (don't quite remember)

Oilcloth bird ornament (2-sided).  Don't have it right in front of me, but I think it's about 5 inches beak to tail.

SALE Set of three origami-paper-on-wood ornaments (1.5 inches across).  Lots of sets available, so colors/patterns will vary.  Let me know if you're looking for something in particular.  1/2pt 

Stuffed kokeshi doll, about 6 inches tall.  Her stiching didn't turn out quite perfectly (on the bottom), but she's still super cute and loveable!  I can add a ribbon or ring for hanging upon request.

Stuffed origami crane in a lovely purple plum blossom print (say that 3 times fast).  Fits in the palm of your hand.  This particular one is sold, but I have some in other fabrics - let me know if you're interested!  1pt

Crocheted earrings.  Pale green, very lightweight, on sterling silver french wires. These particular ones are sold, but I can do custom orders - let me know!  1pt

SALE 1/2 OFF!  FOUR Crocheted dolphin bookmarks/ornaments.  You pick the colors!  1pt  (I have some other ocean animals not pictured - pm for more info) 

FOUR crocheted donut beads.  These are about 1.5 inches across.  You pick the colors - green (shown), black, white, tan, off-white, teal.  1pt

Mini Taggie Blankie.  I have a ton of these - too many to photograph.  Let me know what you're looking for and I'll probably have something similar!  1pt

Funny faces clutch/wristlet.  Perfect size for small wallet, keys, phone, etc.  Zipper doesn't match up perfectly, but you barely notice it and it works just fine.  1pt

Supplies

coming soon!

More coming soon!!

___________________ ___________________ ________
Bought:
AsphaltQueen to aeronberry - stuffy eyes 1pt

Sold:
aeronberry to katxena -- Set of three origami-paper-on-wood ornaments (1/2 point)
aeronberry to katxena -- Washi pendant black/gold with trees (1/2 point)

Points started with - 5
Points available - 5
Points pending - 0

___________________ ___________________ ___
Wish List
Crafts
- business card case (maybe in a vintage or Japanese print?)
- crocheted/tatted snowflake ornaments in white, red, or olive green
- ocean life themed Christmas ornaments
- a miniature Jayne Cobb Firefly hat
- a learn-to-knit motivation kit
Supplies
- Japanese fabric (cotton or kimono, small pieces are fine)
- vintage fabric
- Japanese/origami paper
- cording for making Chinese knots
- vintage embroidered trims

« Last Edit: February 11, 2008 03:36:24 PM by aeronberry » THIS ROCKS   Logged

edafedd - amigurumi patterns!
norea - jewelry, handbags, etc!
shop the swap!
Cookies
« Reply #18 on: January 31, 2008 07:20:42 PM »

end of round 11!

Claims from me:
Cookies to Phizzychick Embroidered Hankies (rainbow & guitar) (2)  send by 2-8 SENT 2-4

Cookies to alteredmommy - owl tea towel (1 pt) send by 2-20 SENT 2-23

Claims I have made:
ptarmic wumpus to cookies - zap tee - (1) RECEIVED 2-15

LaughingLark to cookies - Black Millefiore Glass Chips (1/2), Blue Millifiore Glass Chips (1/2), Multicolored Glass and Stone Chips (1/2), Sodalite Chips (1/2) - 2 points total RECEIVED 2/11

Sewknitter to Cookies - Felting kit with roving colors and needles - (1) RECEIVED 2-26

AsphaltQueen to Cookies - 5 embroidery hoops - 1 pt.  RECEIVED 3-1

Current:  1
Total:  1
« Last Edit: March 06, 2008 11:15:37 AM by Cookies » THIS ROCKS   Logged

LaughingLark
« Reply #19 on: January 31, 2008 07:27:50 PM »

Welcome to the Laughing Lark! Open! 

I live in a non-smoking home with my hubby, three boys and a very big, and somewhat arrogant, fluffy orange tomcat. I keep Seymour out of my craft supplies as much as possible, so I don't have to brush orange fur off of everything. Wink

To help our organizers, please copy just the bolded black text when claiming. Thanks!
Small pictures are clickable links to bigger images.

If I removed something from my shop that you were eyeing, I might still have it, so please PM me! Smiley

One Point! Pendants! A wood and opalite medallion, a purple kitty, a cherry quartz flower medallion, etc... (1)

One Point! More Pendants! Purple kitty, a person, a tumbled quartz crystal, etc...(1) I made everything but the crystal!  Smiley The crystal has a hole for stringing.

One half point! Blue and purple earrings (1/2) These are glass-based pearls surrounded with howlite (I think it's howlite) dyed turquoise blue, little glass seed beads, and acrylic iridescent beads The earwires are surgical steel. These earrings were very fun to make!  Smiley

Gemstone pendant necklaces for 1/2 point!
These necklaces are made with plated base-metal chain. Some of the chains came with beads already on them. Beads you see on the chain itself are acrylic. These are fun little gift necklaces, or good casual work jewelry. I made all the pendants. Some of these have clasps; others just slip over your head. Click the photos for a closer look. They are all fairly longish. I can measure if you like. I was trying to get my photos done while Ian napped, and did not take the time to measure them. Wink

One half point! Rose Quartz  Filigree Bauble pendant necklace (1/2)

One half point! Cherry Quartz and lampwork glass bead pendant necklace (1/2)

One half point! Cherry Quartz Filigree Bauble Pendant necklace(1/2)

One half point! Blue "Candy Jade" heart pendant necklace(1/2)

One half point! Blue stone Filigree bauble necklace (1/2)

One half point! Black stone filigree bauble pendant necklace(1/2)

One half point! Stone "acorn" pendant necklace (1/2) Yeah, I meant to get this one posted while it was still fall... Cheesy

One half point!Skully Froot Loop Lariat (1/2) Around five feet long.

One half point!Dyed Freshwater Pearls Pink Fruity Necklace (1/2)

One half point! Apple Harvest Necklace(1/2) Glass beads and tiny plastic leaves make up these fun little apples!

One half point! Crocheted Apple Lariat(1/2)
About 5 feet long. I bought the crocheted bead I used for the apple. I still haven't figured out crochet for myself.  Cheesy

One point!Red and cream sweater purse (1) Made from a 100% Shetland wool fair isle'd sweater, and the icord  handle is knit from cotton Sugar and Cream yarn. The purse is unlined, 12" across at the base, 10" across at the top, and about 8" deep. The knitted cord strap is about 32" long. I used embroidery floss to make the blanket-stitching around the edges.  Smiley

Supplies!
More supplies coming soon!

Bought:

Send by Feb 28th
Sewknitter to LaughingLark--Old yarn swift--(2)

Sold:

Send by Feb 13th
laughinglark to nosusanfx
Lime Green and Fuschia Lariat necklace (1/2)
Brown and Cream Short Lariat (1/2)(sent feb 7th)

Started with: 2pts
Available: 2 pts
Pending: 0 pts

Thanks for looking!

« Last Edit: February 26, 2008 12:34:49 PM by LaughingLark » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5  All Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Simple Salmon with Caper Sauce and Rice Pilaf
Serrano Ham and Cabernet Soaked Cheddar Stuffed Chicken
Seared Scallops with Butternut Squash and Mushrooms
Seared Pork Tenderloin with Polenta Cake
New York Strip Crusted with Horseradish Mustard
Latest Blog Articles
Spotlight on: Book Making & Binding
@Home This Weekend: Magical Fairy Garden
DIY Summer

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...