A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Do you have an idea for improving the Craftster swap process?  Suggest and discuss it here on the Talk About The Swap Process board.
Total Members: 305,731
Currently Running With Scissors:
519 Guests and 11 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16]
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Ongoing Wish Swap 30 - DONE  (Read 27960 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

A2K
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

arf arf!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #150 on: January 30, 2008 07:13:42 AM »

I claim addicted2 knitting for a mix of things from her wish list, probably some ATC stuff + Swedish candy + glass beads.

Thanks, gavagai!  And congrats on your soon to arrive baby!  I will keep you in my thoughts as you approach your due date!

« Last Edit: January 30, 2008 07:14:11 AM by addicted2knitting » THIS ROCKS   Logged

sunspotted
« Reply #151 on: January 31, 2008 08:42:01 AM »

Hey everybody, last day for claims.  You've been an excellent bunch of swappers.  *pats you all on the head*  TwiztidBlood and I are on board for another round, so we hope you'll join us in OWS 31. 

Why don't you take a moment right now to go over your list... (you want organized, you get bossy for free).  It's -30*C here, I'm sure it's cold and/or hot where you are too.  Good time to stay inside and rot your brain with the internet.  Fresh air is baaaad for you.  Anyway, why not make sure you have a nice mix of crafted things and craft supplies, make sure your links still go to the things you want them to go to, add a few details, update your wist, etc, etc.  It's a good thing. 

Now back to swapping, gavagai is up for claiming.  Get her while she's still available, and GO!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Need something crocheted?  I'll swap amis, afghans, shawls or whatever for a box of yarn.  Smiley
sunspotted
« Reply #152 on: January 31, 2008 03:08:39 PM »

Alrighty OWS 31 is in the blocks.  Please come innundate me with your questionnaires!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Need something crocheted?  I'll swap amis, afghans, shawls or whatever for a box of yarn.  Smiley
Lilyvanilli
« Reply #153 on: February 01, 2008 11:25:32 AM »

Just wanted to say thanks to sunspotted and TwiztidBlood for another awesome round! You guys did a great job!  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Dulcinea
If you haven't grown up by the time you're 30, you don't have to!

faciō, ergo sum

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #154 on: February 01, 2008 12:02:55 PM »

hear, hear!  thanks to the organizers for doing a great job!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Veni, Vidi, Velcro
I came, I saw, I stuck around

Taking a break from swaps to get some stuff under control.  Email if you need me.

Wists | Blog | Ravelry
critterpants
« Reply #155 on: February 01, 2008 12:37:33 PM »

I would also like to say thanks.  We really appreciate all of the organizing that goes on.  I am addicted to this swap so your work is really priceless!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

sarahswingset
« Reply #156 on: February 02, 2008 09:41:50 PM »

yes!!  thanks organizers and those amazing people who swapped with me and made this an awesome first wish list swap for me! Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

sunspotted
« Reply #157 on: March 31, 2008 03:03:01 PM »

Well my third package finally reached reenreen, so this swap is basically done.  There's one angel package on its way to cardigan and gatheredthreads is still waiting to hear from simplyfussfree who is on extended vacation.  But otherwise, everyone should have feedback.  Please let me know if I screwed anything up and thanks for being such excellent swappers.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

sunspotted
« Reply #158 on: April 17, 2008 10:56:22 AM »

Done!  My first organizing job.  Only took 3 1/2 months to clear up.   Wink  Thanks to the participants.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Do Slipping Technique - Shake 4
How to Export Your Media - Shake 4
How to Get Your Animation to Dance to Music - Shake 4
How to Create Panoramic Plates - Shake 4
How to Track Obscured Points - Shake 4
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Bottlecap Magnets
Tute Tuesday: Dark Chocolate Bacon Pecan Pie
Amazing Altered Puzzles

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...