A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: If you see a project that you think is awesome and deserves to be a featured project, you can click the THIS ROCKS button to nominate it!
Total Members: 296,734
Currently Running With Scissors:
717 Guests and 30 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5  All
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Silly collage ~ Updated ~ Collage added Feb. 29 ~ Image Obese!!!  (Read 4236 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Chantelle
« Reply #10 on: January 31, 2008 01:58:57 PM »

I agree--I think you should make a bunch of these. I would totally hang these on my wall.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
CrochetAdikt

splish splash i was takin a bath

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 31, 2008 03:35:30 PM »

i think they're awesome! i'd def. love to see more of your work!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

twopennystar
« Reply #12 on: February 01, 2008 06:34:50 AM »

These are fabulous, I adore the one for your daughter's teacher, I'm sure she'll love it.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Teeisme

That's my boy, Petey!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #13 on: February 01, 2008 08:33:38 AM »

You not only got the collage fever but the Zetti one too!  Zettis are my alllll time favorite!!

Teesha Moore is the one who coined the phrase "Zettiology".
http://www.teeshaslandofodd.com/1/temp.html
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Tee
finished the 100 ATC Theme Challenge!!
I'm the ATC - DT in a new Vintage group. Come join me   http://vintageflaire.ning.com/
ragstorichesart
« Reply #14 on: February 01, 2008 09:59:08 AM »

You guys are the absolute *best*! Thanks for all your encouragement. I've been busy as a bee, making a couple more of these. I'm posting them separately from this post, but hopefully you'll catch them in the round-up.  Wink

Weddy & ruby: I've read a little about ATCs, but i'm afraid I'd have to do a whole lot more researching before I'd know what the heck to do to make 'em! I totally stumbled upon this collage stuff, and I was just soooo in love with the idea that I had to start creatin' ... even before I realized what I was doin'!  Cheesy

Mave: I *could not* believe that I stumbled upon those arms in a magazine. I had already painted the collage and everything. The arms were simply "meant" for this collage -- they were a perfect fit!

Teeisme: So weird. I *just* found that website yesterday! I'm afraid I have a loooong way to go to be that skilled!  But thanks so much for drawing the connection; that's quite a compliment!! Wink

Again, guys, thanks so much. Your feedback means so much!
« Last Edit: February 01, 2008 12:35:50 PM by ragstorichesart » THIS ROCKS   Logged

ragstorichesart
« Reply #15 on: February 01, 2008 10:03:17 AM »

Here's a link to the collage I just posted:

http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=224548.0

I love her!!!  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Weddy_in_Paris
« Reply #16 on: February 01, 2008 10:41:41 AM »

Wendy & ruby: I've read a little about ATCs, but i'm afraid I'd have to do a whole lot more researching before I'd know what the heck to do to make 'em! I totally stumbled upon this collage stuff, and I was just soooo in love with the idea that I had to start creatin' ... even before I realized what I was doin'!  Cheesy
Don't underestimate your talent please ! Wink These are ATCs indeed ! You'll just have to sticj to the size : 2.5' x 3.5. Which in the beginning seams really small... but wheen you get used to it, it's OK !
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Teeisme

That's my boy, Petey!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #17 on: February 01, 2008 10:42:39 AM »

HOLY BABY CRAP, Batgirl  Shocked

You are already there honey.  If your artwork measured exactly 2.5x3.5, which it looks to be close now, that's an ATC!

And uh, I only gave you the Teesha link to explain what Zetti was. Teesha will be watching YOU very soon.  Seriously, I'm already a huge 'Rag' fan and can't believe you just started!!  I have to learn your interests cuz we gotta' trade someday.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Tee
finished the 100 ATC Theme Challenge!!
I'm the ATC - DT in a new Vintage group. Come join me   http://vintageflaire.ning.com/
ragstorichesart
« Reply #18 on: February 01, 2008 01:23:49 PM »

Grin You guys crack me up. All the sudden, I'm feelin' like a pro!!!  Cheesy

Okay, so about this ATC thing, my originals are actually on canvas. The largest one is 8.5x11ish, I think. I've scanned them in, which is how I posted the photos here. I guess I could technically reduce them to ATC-size, but I'm not sure you could read the "sayings" on them. Course, if I get really hot-n-heavy into ATC, I'd make 'em without text.

But here's the ?: What kind of paper/board do you typically use? Would I scan the collages in, print 'em on paper and attach them to something else? And what kind of paper do you guys usually use?

Okay, okay. Enough questions. I'm sure this is all addressed somewhere. I'm just bein' really lazy...
THIS ROCKS   Logged

malizindie
« Reply #19 on: February 01, 2008 02:18:00 PM »

oooh....I'd love to see more more more!   Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5  All Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Crochet Adult Size Sock Slippers Part 7/29
How to Crochet Adult Size Sock Slippers Part 5/29
How to Crochet Adult Size Sock Slippers Part 28/29
How to Crochet Adult Size Sock Slippers Part 21/29
How to Crochet Adult Size Sock Slippers Part 23/29
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Art Pen Case
Sock It To Me!
Meatless Monday: Kale and Edamame Salad

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...